Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 10:44 AM

1,429 posts, read 2,297,914 times

Advertisements

The question I would like answered is if the twins fantasy is more common than the ginger/blonde/brunette foursome/orgy fantasy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2012, 10:46 AM

21,142 posts, read 19,722,567 times
If you are sexually attracted to a person, then doesn't it make sense that you would be sexually attracted to someone that looks identical to them? Engaging in "incestuous" activities might be a problem, but a fantasy is understandable.

(At least in my semi-perverted mind. )

Old 01-27-2012, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKintobor View Post
The question I would like answered is if the twins fantasy is more common than the ginger/blonde/brunette foursome/orgy fantasy.
Men don't have time to quantify these things.

Old 01-27-2012, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
If you are sexually attracted to a person, then doesn't it make sense that you would be sexually attracted to someone that looks identical to them? Engaging in "incestuous" activities might be a problem, but a fantasy is understandable.

(At least in my semi-perverted mind. )
It is only a problem if any of the party members find incest to be wrong. Given that a twins fantasy as a reality implies that they would be willing to watch each other have sex with the same man I don't think that it is likely to be a problem. Even if the man doesn't like the idea of the women playing with each other there is no denying the fact that incest would still occur on the emotional level given that the two sisters would still desire to watch each other have sex with the same man.

Old 01-27-2012, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Men don't have time to quantify these things.
That is because they are too busy day dreaming about them.

Old 01-27-2012, 10:56 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,487,747 times
When I was leaving California to move back home to Tennessee I received a very special gift from twin sisters. I'd be lying if I said it wasnt quite erotic.They looked the same. They felt the same. They smelled the same. They even moaned the same. Quite different than just 2 girls at the same time. If my grandkids only knew some of things grampa did when he was young!

Old 01-27-2012, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
When I was leaving California to move back home to Tennessee I received a very special gift from twin sisters. I'd be lying if I said it wasnt quite erotic.They looked the same. They felt the same. They smelled the same. They even moaned the same. Quite different than just 2 girls at the same time. If my grandkids only knew some of things grampa did when he was young!
The best is male and female twins in my opinion but I think men prefer two females for the bi sexual aspect as well.

Old 01-27-2012, 11:00 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,962,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobman View Post
If you're having sex with two siblings simultaneously, aren't they technically committing incest ?
LOL. This is the problem I have with the whole twins thing. I mean, I understand being close with your sibling, but being naked and sharing a sex parter together kinda grosses me out on a person (or two).

Although, I must admit, when I was a kid, I kinda fantasized about the Barbi Twins back when they were young and hot (before the eating disorders). Even though they were much older than me, I still found them extremely hot.

Old 01-27-2012, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
LOL. This is the problem I have with the whole twins thing. I mean, I understand being close with your sibling, but being naked and sharing a sex parter together kinda grosses me out on a person (or two).

Although, I must admit, when I was a kid, I kinda fantasized about the Barbi Twins back when they were young and hot (before the eating disorders). Even though they were much older than me, I still found them extremely hot.
The Barbi Twins were something special indeed.

Old 01-27-2012, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
Men tend to be very perverted. The incest fantasy is quite common with a lot of men. There was this Sex forum where a lot of men were asking questions like "you ever seen your mom naked" "has your sister ever caught you masturbating" Just really twisted and wicked stuff. Women rarely think or ask about questions like that
Men may be perverted (depending on how you define it), but I don't think that incest fantasy is common at all. Again it depends on what you mean by "incest". If it's a man having a sexual fantasy about his relative, then hell no, that is not common in men! If you are talking about a man having a sexual fantasy about two good looking sisters, that might be more common.

As for seeing your mother naked, that's not necessarily, and almost certainly, not sexual. I saw my mom naked. I never had sexual thoughts about her. In fact, I think a lot of our sexual perversions are caused because we don't understand the difference between nudity and sexuality.

As for getting caught masturbating by your sister, I doubt many men fantasize about that. Most boys/men would be terrified.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships