Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2012, 05:53 PM

2,392 posts, read 5,723,689 times

Advertisements

Boxer briefs with a t-shirt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2012, 06:18 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,604,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I'm either wearing shorts or sweat pants and no shirt when I go to bed.

One time when I was younger I woke up feeling like I was being choked from the shirt I was wearing, so from that point on, no shirt, hot or cold, under any circumstances.
Was it a feeling of something pressing on your chest, making it hard to breathe? Or simply a too tight of a shirt?

Old 01-28-2012, 06:21 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,563,461 times
Not when it's cold.

Old 01-28-2012, 06:21 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,992,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misiu007 View Post
Was it a feeling of something pressing on your chest, making it hard to breathe? Or simply a too tight of a shirt?
it was a tight shirt I think. All I remember was waking up gasping for some air, and off came my shirt and everything was fine.

Old 01-28-2012, 06:23 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,067,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Yikes...don't want his bare bottom on my sheets all night!!
So do you change your sheets after "relations"? Or does it not bother you that your bare asses were on those sheets doing the deed? LOL

Old 01-28-2012, 07:03 PM

114 posts, read 231,883 times
the husband and i used to sleep naked until they little ones kept coming in and asking about why we were naked!! "mommy daddy why are you naked?? are you going to take a bath??" lol

Old 01-28-2012, 07:24 PM

5,821 posts, read 5,302,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aklapps View Post
the husband and i used to sleep naked until they little ones kept coming in and asking about why we were naked!! "mommy daddy why are you naked?? are you going to take a bath??" lol
Many years ago my mother walked into her bedroom and my 4 year old
son and 3 year old girl (from next door) was in bed naked. When she (my
mom) opened the door and gasped at them, my son jumped up and said:
''We're married''!

Old 01-28-2012, 09:24 PM

681 posts, read 2,359,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Yikes...don't want his bare bottom on my sheets all night!!

You don't want his bare bottom on your sheets? Is his butt some area you don't lay hands on? Or is he the type that can never trust a fart and he needs some sort of drop cloth to keep your linens fresh?

Anyways...lol

I'm a naked sleeper. Been that way since I was an adolescent...well, back then I just slept in my underpants. I feel suffocated when I have to wear t-shirts or pajamas to bed because they twist against me. (It makes me feel panicky.) DH sleeps in sweats in the winter and boxers/t-shirt in summer. And always in socks! No intimacy problems whatsoever, but those socks do make me laugh!! He'll take everything off but keep his socks on!

Old 01-28-2012, 09:44 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,687,072 times
i don sleep naked because my roomates probably wouldn't appreciate it and being undergarment-less i get fear that a bug or something is gona crawl in me and lay eggs

Old 01-28-2012, 09:54 PM

1,378 posts, read 4,361,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittySkyfish View Post

You don't want his bare bottom on your sheets? Is his butt some area you don't lay hands on? Or is he the type that can never trust a fart and he needs some sort of drop cloth to keep your linens fresh?

Anyways...lol

I'm a naked sleeper. Been that way since I was an adolescent...well, back then I just slept in my underpants. I feel suffocated when I have to wear t-shirts or pajamas to bed because they twist against me. (It makes me feel panicky.) DH sleeps in sweats in the winter and boxers/t-shirt in summer. And always in socks! No intimacy problems whatsoever, but those socks do make me laugh!! He'll take everything off but keep his socks on!
My wife wears socks to bed during colder weather. But I insist they come off during sex, I even pull them off myself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships