Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2012, 10:14 AM

356 posts, read 829,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
This question reminds me of one of those campy movies where the guy would take a girl to the bomb shelter and tell her this might be the last night on earth.

LOL -- I didn't read anything after I read this.

W A I T !! <Insert LovesMountains 'Good Grief" here>
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2012, 10:44 AM

8,402 posts, read 24,227,219 times
I only read a couple posts but I bet most of the responses are like mine. If you think of it as "putting out" you need to be completely reeducated about sex and relationships. Your body and sex are not something to be bartered with, not given under pressure.

Old 02-01-2012, 10:46 AM

994 posts, read 1,681,868 times
Well you either have it now and find out if you two are compatible or not, or wait it out and find out later if you two are compatible or not...only difference is that one way can save you wasted time.

Old 02-01-2012, 01:50 PM

1,948 posts, read 6,462,401 times
since he's moving away, a big NO

he might not be comming back

Old 02-01-2012, 03:59 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,279,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltowngirl25 View Post
The guy I'm seeing recently told me that he's going to be transferring to another school in another state for the semester for a few classes, but that he will be back on weekends. He has some family there(his sister w/ health problems as well I learned is in this state). He will be leaving for there next month and there until at least May, but he did say he might stay there after that for another family event in June. I guess his mom is getting re married. Right now he's living w/ his aunt&uncle.

Anyway, we have both been talking a lot about sex and taking it to the next level. Yet he knew he was going to be away a lot and come back on the weekends. So should I put out now and take the risk that that's all he wanted and he got it or should I hold out and wait for when he comes back?
So if you feel there's a "risk" if you "put out", and that's all he wanted...I gather you feel that he may not come back????If that's the case...what difference will it make if you wait untill he comes back, and then put out???..if that's all he wants he can still leave......all I can say is I hope you've aquired some form of good birth control, as you don't sound near ready for raising children

Old 02-01-2012, 04:09 PM

2,444 posts, read 3,583,615 times
make him wear a condom, worst case (likely) scenario is he just wanned sex and it's a done deal.

That said, if that's all he wanted all the way you should have sensed that by now. I think a lot of gals mistake "sex is all he wanted" for when they were boring in bed and he lost his lust to continue with them.
Girls need to do more than just spread their legs and lay there like a dead fish you know...

Old 02-01-2012, 07:14 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,214,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltowngirl25 View Post
The guy I'm seeing recently told me that he's going to be transferring to another school in another state for the semester for a few classes, but that he will be back on weekends. He has some family there(his sister w/ health problems as well I learned is in this state). He will be leaving for there next month and there until at least May, but he did say he might stay there after that for another family event in June. I guess his mom is getting re married. Right now he's living w/ his aunt&uncle.

Anyway, we have both been talking a lot about sex and taking it to the next level. Yet he knew he was going to be away a lot and come back on the weekends. So should I put out now and take the risk that that's all he wanted and he got it or should I hold out and wait for when he comes back?
Here's my advice. Don't have sex w/ anyone until you feel that you absolutely love them, can't wait to see them, hope they are having a wonderful day, even when you aren't with them.....so many other ways to say all the reasons you love and want to hold and make love to someone that you are in a relationship with.
What bothers me about what you are asking, is the way you are asking it. IMO Like you'd ask about whether you should take out the trash, or should you buy this type car insurance. Nothing about your question speaks of love, passion and commitment, it's almost sad. Please wait for love, don't waste the precious moments you may eventually have w/ the right person, by throwing them away on just anyone. You will regret it when you are older if you do. Not trying to sound harsh, or judgmental....just want you to know that you deserve a pure love, and healthy relationship. When you get involved w/ Mr. Right now, you may miss Mr. Right. Best of luck to you

Last edited by JanND; 02-01-2012 at 07:16 PM.. Reason: punctuation

Old 02-01-2012, 07:20 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,721,390 times
Even if she isn't posting I'm hoping our OP is reading here so she see's all the great advice she's been given

Old 02-01-2012, 07:23 PM

912 posts, read 827,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
Imo, a person should always ask themselves if they're ready to have and raise a baby with whomever they're thinking about having sex with. This should put everything in perspective.

Exactly...all these flaky guys are the same in most of the world. They want all the benefits of being a family guy but no interest or plan in paying the bills..If a wimp doesn't have the doe to present a potential decent environment to play house.. Send him back out into the herd to figure out how to come up with the doe. I don't get the nerve of guys looking for ultimate physical gratification without having two cents put away ...bunch of deadbeats. I like to call them mammas boys.. can't accomplish anything, I want my mommy...how can guys want this with no money, no house , no car, no employment only school or whatever....are they on drugs or something?

Old 02-01-2012, 11:35 PM

4,153 posts, read 9,267,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I didn't read it. I just saw the word "put out"! If you look at it as "putting out," just don't bother...
Thank You!

It sounds like a chore, geez, hang on people, I need to go have sex with my bf real quick, call you back in 10 minutes. As much I love sex, the whole "Put Out" line just turned me off. Where is the love, where is the feelings, where is the passion? You don't have sex with someone because their moving. If you have to ask if now is a good time to have sex, the answer is no, it's not! Now since you probably want listen to good advice, at least get on Birth Control until you're in a position to take care of children.

Okay, speaking of Sleeping, maybe I should go to bed lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships