Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2012, 03:13 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
lol. Because everyone lives in an area where all you have to do is smile at women and they just throw themselves at you.
ROFL!! And the women complain if you don't jump 'em on the first date! OoohKaayyyy! I guess we can close the forum now, all done! No more problems to solve.

Old 08-01-2012, 03:18 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,605,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
If this is true, why are so many guys on C-D whining that they can't get any, and women should give it up automatically?
I dont know. I guess they would rather be whining on CD rather than getting laid? Maybe they listen to dating advice from women in their lives? You know like "just be nice to her, treat her like a princess, become friends first, buy a puppy so you can attract chicks, dont forget to be indirect, take it slow even if it takes months" and other types of nonsense being posted on here daily.

Old 08-01-2012, 03:27 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
I dont know. I guess they would rather be whining on CD rather than getting laid? Maybe they listen to dating advice from women in their lives? You know like "just be nice to her, treat her like a princess, become friends first, buy a puppy so you can attract chicks, dont forget to be indirect, take it slow even if it takes months" and other types of nonsense being posted on here daily.
Right. So the days of angst are over. Guys can just go around propositioning strangers and taking them home with them, no muss, no fuss. Yeah, that'll work. But you'll have to convince Froggie, Dragon, Rabbit, and John13. And WhipperSnapper, and a few others. Good luck with that.

But at least you're happy. That's the important thing.

Old 08-01-2012, 03:29 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
Quote:
Right. So the days of angst are over. Guys can just go around propositioning strangers and taking them home with them, no muss, no fuss. Yeah, that'll work. But you'll have to convince Froggie, Dragon, Rabbit, and John13. And WhipperSnapper, and a few others. Good luck with that.

Sounds like he enjoys the company of women of questionable virtue.

Old 08-01-2012, 03:35 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,208,250 times
Quote:

I love these types of people, "it's easy for me so it's easy for everyone", it's kinda like saying "I suck at math, therefore everyone else sucks at math". Terrible logic

Let me ask you something Ruth, do you think it's easy for everyone to get laid?

Old 08-01-2012, 03:37 PM

Quote:

It doesnt matter if im happy or not, im just sharing my observations on the topic of the thread. And frog, gimme a break with the virtue talk.

Old 08-01-2012, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
I love these types of people, "it's easy for me so it's easy for everyone", it's kinda like saying "I suck at math, therefore everyone else sucks at math". Terrible logic

I see other guys of all types pulling womnen just like that. Maybe its just shortage of men in this area, im not bragging im just telling you, Ive been blown away by it myself.

5,347 posts, read 7,199,924 times
No one saying all men are like George Clooney now lol, we're just saying its easier.

Women having lower standards for guys they'll sleep with and being less stingy on committments=Easier for men to get laid

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post

not saying ruth but the whole board seems to operate off of this and also: 'well it's not a factor for me, so it's not for you either.' both are b.s.

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
It doesnt matter if im happy or not, im just sharing my observations on the topic of the thread. And frog, gimme a break with the virtue talk.
You want a break off that kit-kat bar?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships