Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2012, 08:13 AM

2 posts, read 3,607 times

Advertisements

Ive been dating a girl off and on for 2 years. The off times were after ahe broke up with me. Except one time. I really deserved it. However, every time she breaks up with me she then gets upset that i try moving on. So she doesnt let me move on. She is jealous that i may have someone to spend time with or talk to. She holds onto one particular girl. She asked me not speak to this girl and we got back together. Even though i dont speak to this girl anymore and she was deleted from my FB and all she continues to get upset if i even remotely speak to someone. Just a casual convo on FB causes problems. However, she txts and FB friends. The other day she stopped over at her guy friends house at 1130 at night. She only told me afterwards that she did this. She swears nothing happened. And i kinda believe her. Only because she is the type to tell me she did just to see the look of pain on my face. She did his though after she clearly told be 2 weeks prior that she didnt want me meeting any girl anywhere. and she told me this because i called her out on hanging with another guy on a different day. She walks off on me when we argue but expects me to hear what she has to say. She gets on her phone when we argue and answers txts and what not. She says she cant trust me for certain things ive done in the past. Although i havent slept with anyone i have at time been excessively flirty with some girls and she knows this and says she cant trust me because of it. Ive told her many times that i understand it but it isnt fair to methat she hold all that against me when she has slep with someone else and that i have my reasons for having my doubts also. Ive told her that the same reasons she has for not trusting me i have also but she keeps saying that her actions are in the past and makes me feel as if im wrong for feeling the way i do. I think you get the picture. What do i do?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2012, 08:16 AM

1,937 posts, read 4,710,840 times
I would get as far away from her as possible. You have no relationship with her and never will. She seems like an arrogant ***** that cares nothing about anyone, only herself. GET AWAY FROM HER.

Old 02-05-2012, 08:43 AM

1,018 posts, read 3,380,617 times
I would run away. seriously, I dont know how old you are, but you sound young. if you do stay with her and both of you get old, and she doesnt change, you would want to leave. you might listen to her becasue she is young now, once you loose affection for her because of her lack of looks, you will have no reason to stay with her.

Have fun while your still young.

Old 02-05-2012, 09:04 AM

1,098 posts, read 1,866,039 times
She might of believed you couldn't find someone else when she's not with you, but when you do she wants you back. When she's with you she treats you like dirt, it's a cycle for narcissists. The fact that you can be happy with other women makes her crazy so she's trying to control you even when you were broken up.

Yeah, I agree with the other two... get rid of her, and watch yourself for the next couple months.

Old 02-05-2012, 09:05 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,928,953 times
They don't change

Old 02-05-2012, 09:07 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,165,372 times
And - why are you with her?

Old 02-05-2012, 09:19 AM

10,135 posts, read 27,472,832 times
Drop her like the bag of dirt she is. Seriously.

Old 02-05-2012, 09:33 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,132,701 times
Default Kenny Rogers...

once said..

"Know when to hold em. When to fold them, And when to let them go."

Cut your losses and start over. Why be miserable a minute longer?

Old 02-05-2012, 10:01 AM

2,743 posts, read 4,826,963 times
She is toxic

Old 02-05-2012, 10:03 AM

5,987 posts, read 10,470,434 times
I agree with the previous posters. She seems like bad news any way you look at it, and you'd be better off without her in your life whatsoever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships