Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2012, 04:36 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,557,269 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deja Vu Again View Post
Sorry, I was just venting. I'm hurt. Was wondering if anyone could relate to me but looks like not!!

He once rejected me in the beginning of our relationship but he was having HUGE problems at work and was stressed. He just is never enthusiastic to have sex with me and never initiates. Sometimes I try to give cues by rubbing him in bed etc... but often he falls asleep. Then he complains we never have sex. OMG. I will never initiate again.
Taking PF's question a little higher:
Why did you two marry each other?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2012, 04:36 PM

299 posts, read 1,132,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Next, time...try wearing the sexy outfit FOR him, not for dinner out with your sister. He probably felt like "leftovers". Also, he was kind of sleeping...so maybe you need to initiate when he's not sleeping?
No he was awake enough to have a full conversation with me. He asked about how my sister was doing (she is going through a lot)... so not really sleeping... just in bed. Either way, it's a lose lose situation and it's time to do something about it.

Old 02-05-2012, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Taking PF's question a little higher:
Why did you two marry each other?
I don't know.

Old 02-05-2012, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
I'm gonnabe very blunt here. What is the need for botox and hair extensions??

I have seen botox women. They look scary.

There's nothing wrong in dolling up but botox and surgical stuff???
Antlered,

You can't tell I get it. I just do it in the forehead to keep wrinkles at bay. It's a good job and you can't tell. I don't look like a plastic doll. That's the Hollywood look. People never know I have Botox till I tell them. Same with the hair stuff. Looks totally natural. It CAN be done right

Old 02-05-2012, 04:41 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,708,171 times
Quote:
Antlered,

You can't tell I get it. I just do it in the forehead to keep wrinkles at bay. It's a good job and you can't tell. I don't look like a plastic doll. That's the Hollywood look. People never know I have Botox till I tell them. Same with the hair stuff. Looks totally natural. It CAN be done right
Is husband on board with the extra cosmetic stuff??

Do they cost a lot? Who pays?

It takes a lot for a man to sulk. Your accusation that he is gay is ridiculous. If he were gay, why didn't you detect it way earlier?

Old 02-05-2012, 04:44 PM

3,111 posts, read 8,052,382 times
Inject him with some testosterone while he is asleep.

Old 02-05-2012, 04:45 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,708,171 times
I'll tell you a real life incident. I knew this older lady in a former gym. She simply went ahead and did a nose job to make herself feel good about herself. And her husband wasn't on board and it entered the my body/your body fight and it snowballed and they separated.

Is this a similar concept where you are doing things to make yourself feel good about yourself?

Old 02-05-2012, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Is husband on board with the extra cosmetic stuff??

Do they cost a lot? Who pays?

It takes a lot for a man to sulk. Your accusation that he is gay is ridiculous. If he were gay, why didn't you detect it way earlier?
Yes he is fine with the Botox. I pay for it with my own job. Isn't it possible that women marry gay guys and find out later? Happened to my cousin!!!

Old 02-05-2012, 04:47 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,557,269 times
Quote:
No he was awake enough to have a full conversation with me. He asked about how my sister was doing (she is going through a lot)... so not really sleeping... just in bed. Either way, it's a lose lose situation and it's time to do something about it.
Quote:
I don't know.
I'm thinking you already know the solution. Yes?
It's puzzling your husband complains but doesn't initiate.

Old 02-05-2012, 04:48 PM

Quote:
I'll tell you a real life incident. I knew this older lady in a former gym. She simply went ahead and did a nose job to make herself feel good about herself. And her husband wasn't on board and it entered the my body/your body fight and it snowballed and they separated.

Is this a similar concept where you are doing things to make yourself feel good about yourself?
No. I always ask my husband's opinion. He has no problem being blunt if he doesn't like something.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships