Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2012, 06:19 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deja Vu Again View Post
Texting GF has nothing to do with it. I didn't even tell her as we were talking about something else. He doesn't like it if I stop paying attention to him in any way... problem? Perhaps. We have sought therapy and it didn't work. It was suggested to him to go to therapy on his own but he isn't interested. Plus you have to have INSIGHT into yourself to even begin therapy. Which he doesn't have.
many cut and dry statements (dismissal statements) in your posts,

" he does not have any insight isnt interested we already went to counselling (how many???) it didnt work.
texting has nothing to do with it we were talking about something else."

u already said he had a strong reaction to your texting in the bedroom yet u do it anyway.
friend, im a bad bad text junky but i am not stupid. i dont do it in the bedroom. and i dont wear street clothes into the bed when my mate is a clean freak. when my relationship is in trouble i know for sure, i am 50% of the problem.
just taking a long shot but if you do lots of dismissal statements with him, he may feel u dont listen to him and has clamped up emotionally.
people (women) often attribute drop in sex drive to meds side effect, but ignore significant things wrong in the way the couple interact.

Last edited by Huckleberry3911948; 02-05-2012 at 06:48 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2012, 06:24 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
The plan might be accomplished sooner if you would quite wasting all your money on botox, cutsey clothes and hair extensions......

Just a thought.

Old 02-05-2012, 06:34 PM

299 posts, read 1,132,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
The plan might be accomplished sooner if you would quite wasting all your money on botox, cutsey clothes and hair extensions......

Just a thought.
Neah... this all came later. I have working on the plan for 5 years.. so the botox is fairly new...

Old 02-05-2012, 06:35 PM

88,509 posts, read 84,688,123 times
The meds for OCD can definitely be killing his sex drive and/or ability to get/keep an erection.

Old 02-05-2012, 06:43 PM

52,194 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
The meds for OCD can definitely be killing his sex drive and/or ability to get/keep an erection.
Yeah, I prefer to be a little scramble brained.

But the bennie's seem to be worth it......

Old 02-05-2012, 07:03 PM

7,525 posts, read 16,976,226 times
You have one of three choices.

1) Divorce him and get a guy who wants to jump you.
2) Live with what you have and quit complaining.
3) Find a guy (guys) who will do you anyway, married or not.

Frankly I'd divorce him. In 20 years, how many times you gonna get laid, based on the experience of the last 5 years.

Old 02-05-2012, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Neah... this all came later. I have working on the plan for 5 years.. so the botox is fairly new...

Working on the plan for 5 years........didn't you say earlier you have been married for 5 years?

Why the hell did you get married in the first place.

I'm thinking you need to get off the computer and quit posting to get attention and seek it from your husband.

Maybe he is tired of competeing with the computer, the cell phone, the texting and the reading books in bed.

I'm done with this one, another excuse filled pile of meaningless words from someone who cannot fathom why this sort of thing could be happening to them whiner

Old 02-05-2012, 07:29 PM

11,362 posts, read 9,275,640 times
Quote:
Texting GF has nothing to do with it. I didn't even tell her as we were talking about something else. He doesn't like it if I stop paying attention to him in any way... problem? Perhaps. We have sought therapy and it didn't work. It was suggested to him to go to therapy on his own but he isn't interested. Plus you have to have INSIGHT into yourself to even begin therapy. Which he doesn't have.
The blow job story floored me and now I read this.

If he is unwilling to get help with his possible low testosterone or whatever his problem is then you know what to do. I have no idea why you married this guy or why you are still married to him.

Old 02-05-2012, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John13 View Post
The blow job story floored me and now I read this.

If he is unwilling to get help with his possible low testosterone or whatever his problem is then you know what to do. I have no idea why you married this guy or why you are still married to him.

I'm starting to think they actually deserve to be married to each other, it saves others from being made miserable by either one of them.

Old 02-05-2012, 09:36 PM

4,287 posts, read 8,026,358 times
I want to laugh, but it's not funny. (just read the original post in case no one knows what I'm responding to

I'm the kind of guy who doesn't like people in my bed with dirty clothes on, so I empathize with the guy....I wouldn't have skipped the beej, though. Point noted for next time: strip down sexily before initiating oral lurv.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships