Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2012, 10:17 PM

29 posts, read 31,906 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
No, they DO know, sometimes they just have no proof.

And it is wrong on your part. You are trying to justify it by saying that it's his choice. Well he's not forcing you...it's your choice too.

Yeah, yeah...if not you then someone else. Well then let it be someone else.

And you had better look into alienation of affection laws for your area because you CAN be held responsible.

Can you not attract a single guy?
why should i not act on my desires and let someone else and yes i do attract single guys too but when i first met this man i didn't know he was married until the attraction already settled .. so that's not my fault!

Old 02-05-2012, 10:18 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by princessx069 View Post
and if he loses half of his assets and much more and ruins his own life that's his fault for cheating on his wife! i'm not forcing him or even initiating anything ... he's doing this to himself so if he wants to do that that is his decisions!!
Wrong. You're helping him. You're accepting his advances like a puppet and playing along. It's your fault for not stopping it. It's your body, not his.

Old 02-05-2012, 10:20 PM

1,801 posts, read 3,554,526 times
Quote:
why should i not act on my desires and let someone else and yes i do attract single guys too but when i first met this man i didn't know he was married until the attraction already settled .. so that's not my fault!
Gosh how tiresome... So act on your desires! What's stopping you? Give him your card or your phone number and he'll call if he's interested. Have fun, suffer, be bored. Whatever.

Anything else?

Old 02-05-2012, 10:22 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,070,743 times
Quote:
It's partly your fault if you act on it.

I'm curious why you even posted here? You aren't looking for advice, you've already got your mind made up that he's the only one in the wrong and you aren't doing anything hurtful...so what were you looking for? A pat on the back?

Well here you go...

Go get 'em!!!

Old 02-05-2012, 10:24 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,028,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
Ya know, I really don't know why you started this thread. Are you looking for validation and pats on the back and people saying 'you go girl'? You already know your going to give up the goods to this guy so why even tell anybody? Just do it.
Yes, I don't get this either. I'm sure if the OP did a search there are probably forums where single people hookup with married people and she would get all the "validation" and "praise" she needed.

I can't co-sign the married man thing.

Years ago, when I was naive and didn't know better I dealt with men who were living or married to other women, but I wasn't aware until later.

When I did find out I felt DECEIVED and was so angry. Besides the man being a major scumbag, you can get crazy wives/girlfriends that will want to do harm to YOU while giving her sleaze man a "pass". There is just too much drama and bad karma dealing with relationships like these.

I will never co-sign something like this, especially if there are children involved.

Old 02-05-2012, 10:24 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,652,997 times
Let us know how it works out for you!

Old 02-05-2012, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Either that or he's desperate for a different flavor and he knows she is just desperate.
No I'm not desperate at all I can get whatever I want .. and what I want I get! I can't help it that he is willing to cheat on his wife .. that's his choice. And my bad for overlooking it!

And yea it's just something fun .. no one's heart is getting broken and no one is losing here we're all winning

Old 02-05-2012, 10:26 PM

2,757 posts, read 4,001,614 times
Quote:
Go ahead. Justify.
But you now know he's married.
Remember, karma.

Do what you want, but remember, he'll tire of you and either return to his wife, or trade up. There's always someone younger, prettier, etc. out there for the married (or single) man.

Old 02-05-2012, 10:26 PM

8,827 posts, read 7,328,824 times
yeah the OP should do what she thinks she needs to do...have fun! If you think he's all you can get, go for it!

Old 02-05-2012, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Wrong. You're helping him. You're accepting his advances like a puppet and playing along. It's your fault for not stopping it. It's your body, not his.
oh, but it's about to be his body ;-) .. yes we're both wrong but if he didn't put it out there then I wouldn't be going after him. If a man chooses to cheat on his wife I'm not going to stop him!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships