Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2012, 06:54 PM

29 posts, read 31,902 times

Advertisements

I met this man a few months ago at my job. I work at a hotel and he works out of town..which brings him to my hotel 3-4 days out of most weeks. He is quite older than me .. almost 20 years older than me, which is absolutely fine with me .. I love older men! Since the day I met him, I was attracted to him but never thought anything more about it. He always flirts with me, sometimes more indirectly than other times, but the more and more I see him the more upfront he is about things. The other guys that come along with him have openly told me things like "they know what is going on between the two of us" etc..however there is nothing going on between us right now other than a friendship and an attraction. This leads me to believe that they all talk about the situation and the more and more it goes on I don't think it's a joke I think he's really in to me. He is such a fun person I love talking with him, he's constantly making me laugh. I feel like we have such a good connection. So he flirts with me and makes suggestive jokes or he'll twist my words to make it seem like I'm saying something dirty... and this has gone on for a few weeks and has gotten more intense. So he's putting it out there but hasn't actually tried to take it to the next level, but I get the feeling he wants to.

Any tips on how I can be sure he wants to go further without making anything awkward. This is my biggest fantasy and everything I enjoy .. sneaking around and being bad makes everything so much fun

I know it's wrong to have a relationship with a married man, however if he is unhappy with his marriage and feels he wants to step out on his wife I feel that it's his decision. Obviously I would never force him to do anything, but it's pretty clear to me he's putting it out there.

This is all I have been thinking about for a few weeks since he has been flirting with me more openly and especially since his coworkers have been suggesting something is going on between us .. why not make everyone's thoughts/dreams reality?

Old 02-05-2012, 06:57 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,676,096 times
People who play with fire get burnt.

Find your moral compass and grow up, you are acting like a teenager.

Old 02-05-2012, 06:58 PM

2,495 posts, read 4,355,992 times
No worries. Go ahead and do whatever it is you want to with him...just remember that when you get married some time in the future...some other younger lady will have no qualms screwing your husband...after all, he may very well be unhappy with you and its not like she'll be forcing him...you know?

Old 02-05-2012, 06:59 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,754,982 times
Train wreck in the waiting on this one.

Old 02-05-2012, 07:00 PM

52,193 posts, read 52,623,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post

I agree, she might as well have said, "The heart wants what the heart wants."

I read that stupid line here on CD one time I about gagged........

Yeah, never mind other people's feelings...as long as the heart gets what it wants.

Destroyed families, torn up marriages... yeah.... whatever...

Old 02-05-2012, 07:01 PM

526 posts, read 954,915 times
Yoou gotta be kidding me! You don't give a %#$@ about sleeping with a married man? All I gotta say is what goes around comes around. Look after your job, I doubt your boss would be thrilled that you are sneeking around with one of their "loyal" customers.

Get some morals and some self worth because you must lacking both to want to get another woman's sloppy seconds.

Old 02-05-2012, 07:01 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,062,260 times
So you are single and you want to date a married man??? Why??

He will never be able to offer you anything close to a real relationship and no matter what he says, he'd be using you. Why would you want that for yourself???

Old 02-05-2012, 07:03 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,202,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post

Her screen name is princess. What do you expect?

Old 02-05-2012, 07:05 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,715,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by princessx069 View Post
I met this man a few months ago at my job. I work at a hotel and he works out of town..which brings him to my hotel 3-4 days out of most weeks. He is quite older than me .. almost 20 years older than me, which is absolutely fine with me .. I love older men! Since the day I met him, I was attracted to him but never thought anything more about it. He always flirts with me, sometimes more indirectly than other times, but the more and more I see him the more upfront he is about things. The other guys that come along with him have openly told me things like "they know what is going on between the two of us" etc..however there is nothing going on between us right now other than a friendship and an attraction. This leads me to believe that they all talk about the situation and the more and more it goes on I don't think it's a joke I think he's really in to me. He is such a fun person I love talking with him, he's constantly making me laugh. I feel like we have such a good connection. So he flirts with me and makes suggestive jokes or he'll twist my words to make it seem like I'm saying something dirty... and this has gone on for a few weeks and has gotten more intense. So he's putting it out there but hasn't actually tried to take it to the next level, but I get the feeling he wants to.

Any tips on how I can be sure he wants to go further without making anything awkward. This is my biggest fantasy and everything I enjoy .. sneaking around and being bad makes everything so much fun

I know it's wrong to have a relationship with a married man, however if he is unhappy with his marriage and feels he wants to step out on his wife I feel that it's his decision. Obviously I would never force him to do anything, but it's pretty clear to me he's putting it out there.

This is all I have been thinking about for a few weeks since he has been flirting with me more openly and especially since his coworkers have been suggesting something is going on between us .. why not make everyone's thoughts/dreams reality?
This has GOT to be a joke. Just in case it aint, this will end up nothing but bad for the OP if she pursues it.

Last edited by The Dissenter; 02-05-2012 at 07:34 PM..

Old 02-05-2012, 07:05 PM

29 posts, read 31,902 times
So what if I said he's not married he's just a single older guy flirting with me .. what would you all tell me to do ? Nothing wrong with having some fun right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships