Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 01:13 AM

3,814 posts, read 6,785,076 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omniscient View Post
Are you in pretty much the same mood from day to day?

Translation: Which days should I avoid you on? Let me write these down..

Are you on high highs one minute and deep depression the next?

Translation: Are you mentally stable?

Do you get irritated easily?

Translation: Should I be careful what I say around you?

Do you cuss alot without thinking?

Translation: If I bring it up later, will you deny you ever said it?

Are you passive?

Translation: Will you do what I say when I say?

Are you aggressive?

Translation: Please don't beat me.

Do you put important issues off?

Translation: Are you going to get mad about something and it will come back to haunt me later?

Do you find life disheartening?

Translation: Do you have a lot of emotional baggage?

Do you laugh all the time?

Translation: Are you easily amused?
Ha! Great translations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2007, 02:33 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcm58 View Post
Do you feel better because your scareing the sh** out of me....lol

Maybe this is where the saying " long distance is the next best thing" came from. lol

I gotta run but i'll see you all tomarrow!...

I feel better now....thank you very much.....
hey, lets run together? wait up.....heyyyyyyyyyyyy

Old 09-07-2007, 09:12 AM

328 posts, read 1,034,155 times
Default Great Question..........................

Quote:
Are you on high highs one minute and deep depression the next?
Do you get irritated easily?
Do you cuss alot without thinking?
Are you passive?
Are you aggressive?
Do you put important issues off?
Do you find life disheartening?
Do you laugh all the time?
I just wonder how intouch everyone is with themselves. I tend to be pretty much the same from day to day, I know I cuss to much, "I think its a northern thing" not in anger...more like an adverb...lol I don't like to harp about issues but I think i'm too passive sometimes. Anyway this is more of an inqusitive post....
Let me begin with my favorite saying " I woke up....I saw the ceiling.....It's gonna be a good day...Each and every one of my days starts in this manner. My second conscious thought after I realize I am alive for another day is one of gratitude....I am grateful for my wife and my children,my friends...I thank God for this.. I say God because that is what I believe...There are those who on this forum will frown upon the word God.......Here is where I am not passive...Later for you if you don't like it !!!! I don't pay your bills you don't pay mine..................

I laugh a whole lot....most of the time at myself......Most recently I had a good laugh at my own expense as a result of a posting on this forum....I can't believe how passionate I can get at times.....A bit much I have been told........Yet, I say what I think...I own it...You spot it you got it !!!!!
And I will accept the consequences...For better or worse.

I, like many, on occasion will procrastinate.......Sometimes because I am pressed for time...need to improve time management skills......Other times just plain stubborn......Like making payments at the latest allowable times...I can still be such a delinquent.......Effem I say...................

I can cuss like a sailor but one bright spot.....The Forum....Can't cuss here so it is helping me to clean up my language......It is working because it is being noticed....Thanks Forum !!!

Boy life can be disheartening...I have to constantly be reminded that life goes on in spite of Hal...That's me............The world might revolve around Duncan but it sure doesn't around Hal..Live life on life's terms man.Thankfully I am still able to get up and keep moving after being kicked in the A**.

I am not Bi-Polar as I am agressive most of the time....Let me add assertive most of the time...For me agressive=Irritable........I am learning to find some balance here....Meditation, prayer, physical excersise( I work out at the gym 5 days per week)....Promptly admitting when I am wrong helps too..........
I am rarely "down" and on most ocassions attempt to be upbeat... not all most.....

I find life for the most part to be an amazing experience....I am never bored...how could one be ...So much to ponder......

I do stay in touch with myself it is vital to my survival....Good topic !!!
Spiritwalker

ps To all of you with whom I disagree....I still do....Respectfully.

Old 09-07-2007, 11:05 AM

4,739 posts, read 8,375,855 times
Very nice post spiritwalker, very!

What you said about your wife, your children and your friends says so much. Is'nt it amazing.

Old 09-07-2007, 12:11 PM

1,226 posts, read 3,645,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
My answers were dead serious! Actually I don't think I have road rage but someone I road tripped with recently swears I do. You should have heard her cussing when we narrowly missed slamming head on into a very large cow moose on the highway at 65 mph! Talk about road rage...
Why...I never even cussed when we got the flat tire! I truly am a cool dude in a loose mood!
Now wait, I just have to do something...LOL! Ha! You've got road rage, especially in Anchorage. Oh, you should have heard him...Cussing, cussing, cussing...I believe about every third word must have been a cuss word.
I swore four times (twice for the same cuss word, mind you, and it was in Swedish so no harms done) when we almost hit that huge MOOSE!

Ok, I don't reallt know what a demeanor is (I know mis demeanor, but please don't draw any conclusions!) and since I got up at 4 this morning...I'm too lazy to find a dictionnary... I guess it's a bad thing, so my answer will be...I have none. Or Rance can tell you (since he already tried)

Old 09-07-2007, 02:54 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Quote:
Oh my GOD no. Oh, my poor family. My emotional roller coaster is open for rides every three hours or so. (Just kidding, it's not THAT bad, but yeah, I have mood swings.)

My first son is basically the quiet sort. My middle son is generally cheerful all the time unless something is really going wrong (tantrum). Then my littlest son came along and the first thing I noticed was that FINALLY I got one that looked like me. Brown hair and hazel eyes! Huzzah! I would say to my husband, "Oh, this one looks like me!" but after the first few months of his literally smiling in mid-scream and then screaming again and then, well, smiling again, my husband started adding, "...and look, honey, he acts just like you too, isn't that sweet." LOL.

I fight this every day...trying to keep things even-keeled. (In me, I mean. I pretty much just ride the baby's roller coaster and relish the good times.) I'm not mentally insane throwing things through the window or anything, but I have definite changes in feeling very frequently, sometimes several times in one day. (Again, I don't usually let on about this. Sometimes it's funny and I can laugh at myself about it and sometimes it's a little harder...but I mean when you're a grownup you have to keep on keepin' on, so.........)

Old 09-07-2007, 04:25 PM

I think most people tend to admire people that fight, not fist fight but people that I guess are fiesty and fight for a cause, maybe their moody but they have a certain something thats lacking in the rest of us, and until you fight for the wrong cause you'll always be a hero. Nice meeting you JerZ.

Old 09-07-2007, 04:35 PM

I was so surpressed for years....due to rotten marriages. I feared expressing, now, I'm so expressive, sometimes I can't keep my mouth shut...it's like from one extreme to the other...and I don't like myself very much when I get like that. But one thing I can't stand, and I almost lost a job over this, years ago....you can say what you want, and treat me like poop, but when I see, someone else being picked on, even strangers...man, do I loose it. Years ago, we had a woman working in our dept. She was another nationality...she didn't speak much English...the girls ignored her...she carried a Bible....well, something happened, I won't say what...it was gross....and no one ever saw who did it...but right away, like animals, they turned on this older woman....and said, it must have been her???? They were mean to her...thank God she couldn't understand much English. Well, long story short, I stood up to all of them and told them off, made a public spectacle of myself...but I tell you, I was angry. Am I sorry I did it, no, I have no regrets...I just wish I could control my temper more.

Another time, two girls were in the Ladies room at a concert....the one was bigger then the other girl and picking on her...she slapped her, torn her blouse and was about to restle her to the floor. Again, I lost it, and grabbed the young woman, who was on drugs...and then I was approx. 115 lbs. but always very strong...I grabbed her and swung her around and somehow picked her up against the wall. The other girl was crying and said, thank you, and ran out of the ladies room. I screamed at this girl asking her what it felt like to have someone bigger then her pick on her. She was really scared...I left her down and walked out...and was quit embarrassed again, b/c I lost it like that. I cannot stand, to see other people being picked on....

thank God, I've never seen someone pick on a kid....sheesh

I'm sorry I've been that way.

Old 09-07-2007, 05:00 PM

Sometimes I don't play well with others either Creme, thats admirable though even if it go's unappreciated. For a psyco you seem pretty ok.....lmao!
Wait....can we still run togather?......Its that time again.
See you all tomarrow!

Old 09-07-2007, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Sometimes I don't play well with others either Creme, thats admirable though even if it go's unappreciated. For a psyco you seem pretty ok.....lmao!
Wait....can we still run togather?......Its that time again.
See you all tomarrow!

but of course, I'll wait for you outside....don't be late....

thanks a bunch
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships