Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2017, 07:27 PM

59 posts, read 136,028 times

Advertisements

PLEASE leave scumbag husband comments for someone else. I am looking for opinions. Anyways, a couple of months back I noticed an attractive girl looking at me at my local gym. It has happened on several occasions where I felt someone looking at me and its always her from a distance. One day she started working out next to me and I looked over at her right in the eyes and smiled. She gave me a big smile back. From then on I can't get her out of my head. We played the starring game for about a month until last week I got the nerve to go talk to her and introduced myself. I am married in my early 30s with 2 young daughters and I am guessing she is in her mid 20s. My marriage has been going through some rough times lately and I have been feeling pretty lonely. Maybe this is just a way of escaping my problems. Anyways I imagine that there are people who have run into similar situations out there. What do you think will happen if I pursue this girl? Right now I am very tempted to as bad as that may sound. Thanks!

Old 05-24-2017, 07:31 PM

34,088 posts, read 82,920,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-duh-hoe View Post
...a couple of months back I noticed an attractive girl looking at me at my local gym.
And in another couples of months it might happen again.

Smile and get back to the routine

Old 05-24-2017, 07:34 PM

20,726 posts, read 16,352,228 times
Seriously? Go for her and say bye to your kids and wife - and they'll all think you're a royal POS. But I'm sure your gym bunny's worth it!

Old 05-24-2017, 07:37 PM

50,241 posts, read 46,997,454 times
Nothing more fun than child support and alimony. Go for it!!

Old 05-24-2017, 07:45 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
Go ahead and pursue her. Good chance, shes probably taken and not interested in you romantically.

Do you not love your kids and wife anymore?

Old 05-24-2017, 07:48 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
Quote:
PLEASE leave scumbag husband comments for someone else. I am looking for opinions. Anyways, a couple of months back I noticed an attractive girl looking at me at my local gym. It has happened on several occasions where I felt someone looking at me and its always her from a distance. One day she started working out next to me and I looked over at her right in the eyes and smiled. She gave me a big smile back. From then on I can't get her out of my head. We played the starring game for about a month until last week I got the nerve to go talk to her and introduced myself. I am married in my early 30s with 2 young daughters and I am guessing she is in her mid 20s. My marriage has been going through some rough times lately and I have been feeling pretty lonely. Maybe this is just a way of escaping my problems. Anyways I imagine that there are people who have run into similar situations out there. What do you think will happen if I pursue this girl? Right now I am very tempted to as bad as that may sound. Thanks!
There will always be temptations in your life. ALWAYS.

As a husband and a father of two young girls, however, it's your job (and your wife's job) to be a guardian of the family you have. Smiling back at the hot girl at the gym is not part of that.

Adding a relationship to your life does not relieve stress. It doesn't even actually distract you from stress. It ADDS stress.

You could start making out with this girl in your car or maybe even get a motel room. Or maybe she is single and has her own place. Woo! How exciting! But there is nothing that will slam you back to reality quicker than finding out one of her neighbors works on your jobsite, or running into the receptionist from your wife's office while you're going into the motel with her.

Just save yourself the time and trouble and keep your head down while you work out. If you don't want to fall off the cliff, don't walk close to the edge. Really try to work on what's going on at home.

Old 05-24-2017, 08:24 PM

209 posts, read 168,878 times
Don't cheat. Trust me.
My fiance did and i found out recently. Karma bit her in the ass within 30 minutes of her finding out i knew.
Karma is awesome

Old 05-24-2017, 08:28 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
Quote:
Take the time and energy you would be using to pursue this girl and put it into your marriage then you won't actually be a scumbag husband.

Old 05-24-2017, 08:33 PM

2,324 posts, read 2,905,224 times
Would you want your wife to cheat on you with "gym guy?"

Old 05-24-2017, 08:39 PM

20,726 posts, read 16,352,228 times
I just now got your screen name: Eye-duh-hoe
Just a play on "I duh ho"...very clever!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships