Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 02:44 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,408,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamTM View Post
That's all a good plan. Just don't be too "good of girl"! Follow that and see where it takes you. Most men like *hints* along the way that this could be a "rocker" not elevator music. Do you want a honest opinion from a guy of what makes a booty call or a relationship? You want to and like to have all your "fun" with him. He doesn't see you out and about grinding on five different men at the club. She also should be smart enough to notice and see HE is in dire need of some "fun". It's when the word gets out you like to have "fun" with just about anyone...that's when you become "the booty call".

no way, I know too good of a girl is boring. I try to be fun and I understand not everyone will like me, but I'd rather those guys just drop me instead of pursuing just sex and no I don't grind on anyone, nasty. the only clubs I go to are places where you 2 step. its tasteful and everyone dances with everyone and nobody gets grossed out. I don't like to have fun with just about anyone either. I'm pretty selective of that. but I'm not completely talking about me..just speaking in general.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2012, 02:50 PM

17,633 posts, read 22,626,536 times
Mir darlin', you just need to be at the right place, at the right time, to meet a good man, meant for you...

Old 02-23-2012, 02:52 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,781,742 times
I don't think most women want to be a bootycall but some end uobthere and it's usually because they're heads over heels over a guy. Alot of women play it safe to avoid being to easy.

Old 02-23-2012, 02:56 PM

1,263 posts, read 1,170,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
no way, I know too good of a girl is boring. I try to be fun and I understand not everyone will like me, but I'd rather those guys just drop me instead of pursuing just sex and no I don't grind on anyone, nasty. the only clubs I go to are places where you 2 step. its tasteful and everyone dances with everyone and nobody gets grossed out. I don't like to have fun with just about anyone either. I'm pretty selective of that. but I'm not completely talking about me..just speaking in general.
I also forgot to add the part where the guy in question is out of your league. If he seems too good to be true, he probably is. Does he look like someone who you could honestly get? Or is he several steps above? Many women end up getting burned like that. I have a hard time feeling sorry for them in that case. The guy who would be a perfect match and relationship material asked you out three times before, maybe more. He's still at home alone. The one who just happened to bump into you by chance and won a date by HOW good looking he is or how much bread he has is gonna be a booty call. So how much time invested in winning a date has something to do with it too. You can never be thankful or grateful if it's too damn easy all the time! Remember that!

Old 02-23-2012, 03:02 PM

3,588 posts, read 5,726,438 times
Q. what separates women from relationship material and booty call material?

A thoroughly wonderful product found int the cosmic health and beauty aisle.. it's called

SELF ESTEEM

Guaranteed to make you alluring to NON-losers.

Old 02-23-2012, 03:04 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,773,094 times
It's a two way street. Some women are perfectly happy with the booty call arrangement, which doesn't necessarily make them sluts. Sometimes they meet a guy who pushes all the right buttons sexually, but she just doesn't want all the commitment and complications of a relationship. She may only want that one guy for sex, it happens.

It also depends on what the guy wants. Does he want a casual hook-up or is more relationship minded? These are good things to know before you pursue anything with a partner.

Old 02-23-2012, 03:04 PM

3,631 posts, read 10,231,327 times
Good lord there is no way to win is there? We're eIther too easy because god forbid we are a woman that isnt afraid of sex and end up as a booty call or we're too prudish and get passed over. What is it that you guys want, huh?

Old 02-23-2012, 03:12 PM

1,263 posts, read 1,170,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletneon View Post
Good lord there is no way to win is there? We're eIther too easy because god forbid we are a woman that isnt afraid of sex and end up as a booty call or we're too prudish and get passed over. What is it that you guys want, huh?
Someone who rocks our boat, yet still has things in common. Sexy women with looks can get a man for awhile. Some find out their looks and shagging ability isn't all that is required to keep a man around. Thus the "booty call". No guy likes a prudy either. How to lose a man in sixty seconds? Play that card!! If you've already sent the man you are seeing home five times with blueballs, and to fend to for himself...don't be supprized if he grows to not like you anymore!

Old 02-23-2012, 03:21 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
I've never been and never will be a booty call. Here's the recipe: once I go to bed or just decide to retire mentally for the night, all phone ringers go off!

Old 02-23-2012, 03:26 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,202,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletneon View Post
Please don't think that guys on here speak for every heterosexual male walking the earth. We are different.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships