Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: is a 21 year old virgin a turn off?
Yes, very much so 19 19.79%
No, I don't think so 77 80.21%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 10:39 PM

465 posts, read 528,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
You can't have sex and go to college at the same time? Plenty of adults do this all the time and their lives turn out fine. I just don't see the point in waiting until you are 24/26 which is just too old in my opinion.I know I wish I was having more sex

They aren't anymore moral or have better principles than those who are already doing it. They are just missing out on their best years being abstinent IMO In addition, nothing is guaranteed to you because you decided to wait forever to finally have sex. You can do everything right and still not be rewarded
No one said they were morally better or anything. Some do do it for religious reasons and that's cool, and some don't. I'm sure you wouldn't want anyone judging you for your ways so don't do it to others.

I waited until I was 26...was christian for most of my life until I changed beliefs at 25. Found a wonderful girl who could have cared less if I was a virgin. And surprise...I'm a stallion haha.

For the fellas who are still waiting, stick to your guns if that's what you believe. There women who find it a turnoff, move past em because you WILL find one who doesn't care. And they are worth it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2012, 11:08 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,119,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detmi7mile View Post
No one said they were morally better or anything. Some do do it for religious reasons and that's cool, and some don't. I'm sure you wouldn't want anyone judging you for your ways so don't do it to others.

I waited until I was 26...was christian for most of my life until I changed beliefs at 25. Found a wonderful girl who could have cared less if I was a virgin. And surprise...I'm a stallion haha.

For the fellas who are still waiting, stick to your guns if that's what you believe. There women who find it a turnoff, move past em because you WILL find one who doesn't care. And they are worth it

Wow That is a looong time to remain a virgin. I would have just about died if i were you. I thought I was the oldest virgin at 18 and was so glad to finally get it over with to see what everyone was talking about. I would have gone insane if I waited even longer.

Old 03-09-2012, 11:15 PM

1,206 posts, read 1,737,906 times
Quote:
I'm not caramel at all. I'm darkskin
Watch out now. You already know, the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice. Lol

Old 03-09-2012, 11:35 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,687,072 times
i'm a virgin, i would like to meet a hot male virgin who hasn't ran thru everything with a warm hole

Old 03-10-2012, 01:42 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,205,599 times
Quote:
Lame excuse. You can't shield yourself from the real world forever, you have to get out there and live.

Many of the male virgins typically have very low self esteem and are always depressed about the fact that they are a virgin--that's why I find it a turn off. And it's not good to stay abstinent too long. I just don't see what's so great about waiting until you are almost 30 to finally have sex, I'd be resentful that it took me so long.
And is this really going to help boost their self esteem? This type of mentality doesn't help at all "The you should feel bad for being a virgin" but your a virgin because you lack self-esteem in the first place.

Last edited by Ro2113; 03-10-2012 at 02:32 AM..

Old 03-10-2012, 02:30 AM

465 posts, read 528,640 times
Quote:
Wow That is a looong time to remain a virgin. I would have just about died if i were you. I thought I was the oldest virgin at 18 and was so glad to finally get it over with to see what everyone was talking about. I would have gone insane if I waited even longer.
Haha I'll be honest and say it was difficult and I think if I hadn't been raised religious so strictly, I would've done it earlier. But I never thought it was difficult in the sense I just had to do it to get it over with for the sake of doing it. Guess I'm just different *shrugs shoulders*

Old 03-10-2012, 07:36 AM

837 posts, read 1,287,344 times
If 21 is considered too old to still be a virgin then I don't know how you would classify me...

Old 03-10-2012, 08:33 AM

7,507 posts, read 4,398,602 times
Quote:
So, anyone who has had sex before 24 is promiscuous? That's quite a stretch to think that. I happen to think life is too short to wait that long.
And what's wrong staying a virgin? I'm not missing out on anything. I'm having the best time of my life without having sex, and the fact is...in the real world there are some people who are going to wait.

Old 03-10-2012, 01:35 PM

1,331 posts, read 2,334,779 times
Thank you to those who were sticking up for me. Some people (like me) don't think sex is the most important thing in the World. I have had issues where family thought I was gay because I never brought home a girlfriend and they may still think that but I honestly just go at my own speed. There is nothing wrong with being gay so if they want to think that, they can go right ahead but I know who I am. I will find "the one" when it happens.

Old 03-10-2012, 01:44 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,366,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleyyo View Post
Thank you to those who were sticking up for me. Some people (like me) don't think sex is the most important thing in the World. I have had issues where family thought I was gay because I never brought home a girlfriend and they may still think that but I honestly just go at my own speed. There is nothing wrong with being gay so if they want to think that, they can go right ahead but I know who I am. I will find "the one" when it happens.
I tried to REP you and your high level of principles and good compass, given your age. Obviously, the majority agrees with you here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships