Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-01-2008, 08:37 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,878,280 times

Advertisements

Dang you are lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
I don't have friends like that and never have. We have a very close knit circle of friends and we are very loyal...I have seen it but never been involved...it seems pretty trashy though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2008, 09:25 PM

13,783 posts, read 26,221,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Dang you are lucky.

Yes, I think I am pretty darn lucky too...

Old 11-01-2008, 09:27 PM

61,289 posts, read 87,260,493 times
a woman will call a sister on her stuff so fast. there is something comforting about a man who just keeps staring at your figure and seems to think you can do no wrong.

Old 11-01-2008, 10:13 PM

7,087 posts, read 8,609,998 times
I think guys make the best friend, and I'm a guy. I've never heard a guy who thinks girls are better friends. I've personally had terrible experiences with girls as friends and every girl I've known, including my sister, pretty much hates most other girls, haha. My sister has no girl friends at all. I'm not sure if that's healthy, but they've really not treated her well in the past and most girls seem to agree: "Girls are b*tchy friends."

Old 11-01-2008, 11:29 PM

3,400 posts, read 8,018,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
I think guys make the best friend, and I'm a guy. I've never heard a guy who thinks girls are better friends. I've personally had terrible experiences with girls as friends and every girl I've known, including my sister, pretty much hates most other girls, haha. My sister has no girl friends at all. I'm not sure if that's healthy, but they've really not treated her well in the past and most girls seem to agree: "Girls are b*tchy friends."
All the more reason to avoid them.

And, in reference to the OP, sniff around about who works at a place before you apply. lol

Old 11-01-2008, 11:44 PM

591 posts, read 1,413,926 times
I have pretty much weeded out every friend i've had due to I get so sick of the drama. Some women can be so needy and so backstabbing. Some women are worse than a rabid pit bull i tell ya lol..

Old 11-02-2008, 12:26 PM

485 posts, read 1,312,727 times
To quote James Brown, "Baby, this is a man's world!"

And, I have noticed that the women who wear potato sack-type clothing seem to fair best with fellow female co-workers Gee, I wonder why!?

Old 11-02-2008, 03:48 PM

3,400 posts, read 8,018,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
I don't really understand it either. I get along great with other females for the most part. I do not have any competitive jealousies or what not. You seldom see men doing to other men how women do to other women whereas cattiness is concerned. To be honest, I steer CLEAR away from other women that say, "I do not like other women, I do not trust them - I generally do not get along with other women, but you are cool and different!" In my experience, they are the 1st to dog you behind your back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshadow View Post
Me too.
-cries 'cause ya'll would stay away from me-

I wouldnt be catty behind your back. I have no problem telling you whats up to your face....
I can get along with most women. However, most women also annoy me after a while, therefore usually I keep them at a distance relationship-wise. Its a rare female that I allow to know me better than others.
Alot of personalities are like onions- lots of layers, and usually not everybody gets to see every layer. Most people dont get past the 3rd layer.

Old 11-02-2008, 05:49 PM

750 posts, read 2,082,073 times
Men are whole lot more objective, I think. Man there are some CRAZY broads out there. It's not us. It's American women and feminism in general. It would be great to only have to work for foreign women instead. I've found that they have a lot more class about them. Well my story goes like this. I moved into a friend's house and she had one other roommate. I thought we were "Friends" but the roommate just wanted free rides and I have fallen out with both of them. Why can't women just act NORMAL ???!!! I feel your pain.

Old 11-02-2008, 06:12 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,878,280 times
you realized women are users...didn't you.

I've noticed how suspicious and paranoid and unwilling to trust they are. I find that a huge turn off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoky_topaz View Post
Men are whole lot more objective, I think. Man there are some CRAZY broads out there. It's not us. It's American women and feminism in general. It would be great to only have to work for foreign women instead. I've found that they have a lot more class about them. Well my story goes like this. I moved into a friend's house and she had one other roommate. I thought we were "Friends" but the roommate just wanted free rides and I have fallen out with both of them. Why can't women just act NORMAL ???!!! I feel your pain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships