Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
2,500,000 members. Thank you!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 10:42 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,021,316 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
In an actual functioning relationship, both people should think their SO is a 10, and both people should feel grateful to have their SO in their lives. It's not some kind of superficial hierarchy.
Quit making sense!

Old 03-10-2012, 10:28 AM

188 posts, read 303,554 times
Yes. I think you can say so.

That is because the more attractive a woman looks to me the more braindead she appears to me. At least that is the way I see it, based on my own life experiences.

Pretty women do not have any emotional intelligence and are just not capable to return emotions to me like less attractive-looking women can.

Last edited by Mr. Freak; 03-10-2012 at 10:55 AM..

Old 03-10-2012, 11:24 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,568,384 times
Sadly, yes.

Old 03-10-2012, 11:30 AM

6,459 posts, read 11,966,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpy View Post
“If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife. From my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you.”
-Jimmy Soul, 1963

Every red-blooded boy dreams of growing up and marrying an attractive woman. As we grow into red-blooded men, those dreams don’t change much. For some of us our goals regarding marriage itself evolve (or in my case, disappear), but the broader dream of snagging the most attractive women on the market stays intact for just about every guy.

The draws of an attractive woman are many. By simple human nature and evolutionary biology, our eyes are drawn to them first. For most of us, being intimate with an attractive woman triggers a much more intense sexual arousal, everything else being equal. Lastly, and perhaps most importantly of all, having one on your arm is a surefire way to launch your social standing into the stratosphere. Everyone looks up to the guy who is cracking a dime-piece.

But are guys who achieve our universal boyhood dream of tying the knot with the hottest girl in the room sacrificing a lifetime of happiness for occasional physical pleasure and bragging rights?

I’ve been single all 29 of my years. In that time I’ve experienced a lot of women, and those women have spanned a wide gamut when it comes to physical attractiveness. Non-discrimination has long been my practice when it comes to hook-ups. I fondly refer to the light switch in my bedroom as “the great equalizer.” I would be lying, however, if I told you that my more attractive conquests never inspired a more spirited victory dance the next morning.

Back in college when I would bed an 8 or a 9 (the elusive 10’s always managed to slip from my grasp), I would encourage them to stay long enough to have breakfast in the morning. Sometimes I downright begged. Ostensibly I was just being a gentleman, but in reality I wanted to make sure my roommates got a look at what was naked in my bed the night before.

My less attractive attainments, I’m almost ashamed to say now, were ushered out the door before anyone else in the apartment was awake.

What I found was eye-opening. There is pretty much a straight-line inverse relationship between how physically attractive my former flames were and how good of a mate I think they would make.

I’ll go a step further and say I’d rather go snorkeling at a sewage treatment plant than spend the rest of my life with any of the eye-candy of my past.
The TRUTH is you can't pull those hotties anymore, can you?

Quote:
The reasons why less attractive women make better life partners haven’t been difficult for me to wrap my brain around. Hot women know we feel lucky to be with them, and they act accordingly. Most of the ones I’ve known have acted like I should feel privileged to wait on them hand and foot. They want to call the shots all the time because in their minds, I’m lucky just to have them around. Why wouldn’t you be thrilled to skip poker night and go watch “The Vow” with me? Can’t you see how hot I am?!? Guys always feel honored to be in my presence, even if it’s watching a terrible movie based on a terrible book by a terrible author! What’s wrong with you?

That’s the other problem with the hottest ones. If you won’t put up with their crap, there are a million other guys who will, and they know that. Not only do they know it, they let YOU know it every chance they get.
You're a liar. Most pretty women don't talk or act like this. You're saying all this nonsense to validate being with an average looking woman which is still insulting in itself.

The true fact IS that you can't pull a pretty woman and/or you feel INFERIOR to her in some way. This is why you're saying this "ugly women are better" crap.

Quote:
With less attractive women, the roles are reversed. If you’re a decent looking guy, well-educated, in shape, with good conversational skills and at least an average sized tool, they feel like they’ve died and gone to heaven when they earn your attention. Their life mission becomes to please you and keep you around. The less attractive the girls I’ve been with were, the more like a king they treated me.
Then why are you making this post? You should be ROLLING in women, so what's the problem?

If pretty girls are crappy, because they're PRETTY and ugly women are wonderful, because they're UGLY (you're words), then AGAIN, what's the problem?

You should be in seventh heaven with all the ugly/average looking girls running around willing to treat you like the God or King that you are.

Quote:
As soon as I’m ready for a meaningful relationship, those are the girls I’m calling first -- assuming they haven't already been snatched up by other guys who were smart enough to learn what I'm just now learning.
But you don't really want those girls, so what's the point?

Quote:
Until then, it looks like I’ve found a good reason to use only hot girls for sex!
If you can still pull them that is.

Old 03-10-2012, 11:43 AM

6,459 posts, read 11,966,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Freak View Post

That is because the more attractive a woman looks to me the more braindead she appears to me. At least that is the way I see it, based on my own life experiences.

Pretty women do not have any emotional intelligence and are just not capable to return emotions to me like less attractive-looking women can.
You sound like one of those men that are jealous of pretty women, even the ones that are smart.

If you got with one, you'd probably try to "ugly" her up, by telling her she doesn't need to wear her hair nice, wear makeup and start dressing in loose or mumu type clothing to hide her shape.

There are many, many men like you. You feel inferior to the pretty woman you always wanted, but instead of getting the girl who is already ugly or average and dresses the way you want, you'd rather get a naturally pretty woman and make her resemble a frumpy fishwife to make YOU feel SECURE with yourself.

Then as she slowly becomes this ugly shell of her former self, you beat her down even more by telling her how "ugly" she is and how much weight she's gained even though it was because of YOUR urging she became this way.

Old 03-10-2012, 01:38 PM

85 posts, read 137,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Freak View Post

This is probably for the same reason that men with money are not as good of partners as men with less and why good looking men can make poorer partners. When you're a 10 there is always someone willing to put up with your crap so you don't have to develop emotionally and you don't have to treat people decently. Kinda sad for them really.

Old 03-10-2012, 07:01 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,681,738 times
probably. they can use some of these women for 'go to' sex, a hot meal, place to stay, etc. when the pretty ones aren't available to them.

Old 03-11-2012, 05:45 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,821,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim46741974 View Post
This is probably for the same reason that men with money are not as good of partners as men with less and why good looking men can make poorer partners. When you're a 10 there is always someone willing to put up with your crap so you don't have to develop emotionally and you don't have to treat people decently. Kinda sad for them really.
Actually, women find sex with wealthy men much more "satisfying".

Good looking men may be poor partners but almost all the complaints you hear from women about cheating and poor treatment are from those who snagged such a man.

Old 03-11-2012, 05:51 PM

42,831 posts, read 87,823,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARedneck View Post
Actually, women find sex with wealthy men much more "satisfying".
True - as sad as it is for you to hear confirmation. They generally provide more romance and most women care more about romance than sex. Get over it!

Old 03-11-2012, 09:05 PM

10,141 posts, read 20,664,120 times
The irony of the OP's thread is that from my observation and experience, the most insecure or self-conscious women that I've encountered were also some of the most beautiful as well. So this notion that the hottest women are full of themselves and feel as though men should pander to them and that they somehow carry this sense of entitlement is the exception rather than the rule.

I think some guys are thrown off by a woman who is both beautiful and confident. You musn't confuse that with conceit or vanity. Some of the most delusional and conceited women I've known have also been very average looking, even downright homely and trashy. They think they're hotter than they really are...these are the ones that leave you wondering whether or not they have a mirror in their household and are seeing the same thing the rest of the world sees.

Now I'm only speaking from my personal experience and observations, but your mileage may certainly vary. When you boil away all the BS in regard to assumptions, expectations, PUA crap literature, and the horrible "advice" offered by Manswers and Maxim magazine, you're left with reality, and for some strange reason a lot of folks just can't wrap their minds around reality. Whether it's out of bitterness, jealousy, frustration, insecurity, or some other self defeating reason, they all seem to get in their own way when it comes to relationships.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships