Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2012, 08:27 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,074,346 times

Advertisements

From the few posters in this thread that claim to be very ugly, I can see why you can't find a partner, and it has NOTHING to do with your physical appearance.

Old 06-16-2012, 08:34 PM

2,615 posts, read 5,399,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
From the few posters in this thread that claim to be very ugly, I can see why you can't find a partner, and it has NOTHING to do with your physical appearance.
Bull****. I have tried over the years.

I'll post a pic later so you can all tear me down. I need the truth, not just the cold shoulder. **** this world.

Old 06-16-2012, 08:48 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,994,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonborn View Post
Bull****. I have tried over the years.

I'll post a pic later so you can all tear me down. I need the truth, not just the cold shoulder. **** this world.

Well why not just do it now and get it over with. It's like you're backing yourself in a corner when no one else is forcing you to be there. Stop being afraid. Do it.

Old 06-16-2012, 09:11 PM

2,615 posts, read 5,399,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Well why not just do it now and get it over with. It's like you're backing yourself in a corner when no one else is forcing you to be there. Stop being afraid. Do it.
Dear Internet Smartass,

Trust me, if I were about to do it, I wouldn't be posting on here. Doesn't stop me from feeling it though.

Old 06-16-2012, 09:15 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,818,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bson1257 View Post
How does someone who is extremely ugly get a date if they are not rich? I consider myself to be very ugly, yet I still see people who are married with kids and some of them look like mutants. Whats their secret?
CONFIDENCE and honesty...PLUS a good heart- seems that you are honest...Yah- I have seen real pretty people who have dog awful ugly kids- and I have seen ugly men who have beautiful kids..genetics plays a few tricks once in a while.. Beautiful men and woman are sometimes very shy....if you are gentle with a beautiful woman - she will love you...

Old 06-16-2012, 09:41 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,994,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonborn View Post
Dear Internet Smartass,

Trust me, if I were about to do it, I wouldn't be posting on here. Doesn't stop me from feeling it though.
Boy I don't care if I'm staring at you face to face or typing on the internet. This is how I would speak to you in both cases, and it goes for every post I have ever written.

You don't have to post a picture, but you've written that you should do it. You won't because you don't have it in you.

Show the world of CD a picture of what you look like. Prove to us that you are this "hideous" guy you proclaim to be, or quit with the picture talk.

Old 06-17-2012, 06:52 AM

4,432 posts, read 6,983,545 times
Well here is a list of ugly men, yet they still got dates with beautiful women:

Gene Simmons

Last edited by other99; 06-17-2012 at 07:03 AM..

Old 06-17-2012, 07:58 AM

88,569 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
Nope, you don't. It has everything to do with my physical appearance. I am not hiding in a room somewhere. I'm actually a well-liked person, respected at work, active in my community. I decided after my few post-divorce attempts at dating and coming to the awful realization that the only men that are available to someone like me are alcoholics that I was not going to let my singleness keep me from living. I go out to dinner by myself occasionally, go to the beach by myself all the time, go to the library alone, belong to a writer's group to have some contact with others outside of work, etc. I won't lie--sometimes it bothers me enough moving through a world of couples that I will remove myself from situations that are painful. I have a friend who always invites me over when she having a party or something, and last year at the holiday season I chose to decline simply because I am ALWAYS the only person there without a signficant other. At the end of such evenings, I go home feeling sad, and I just don't want to do that anymore. I told her why I wouldn't come, and she said she understood.

As I said in the other post, I can make myself presentable. I cannot make myself attractive, and I sure as hell cannot make myself normal height.

I am in my fifties now. I did not learn that I was unattractive by telling myself that in a mirror. I learned it because I have heard it from others since I was a pre-teen, and as I got older, by the rejection from the opposite sex.

Old 06-17-2012, 08:00 AM

88,569 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post

Gene Simmons

ROFL! But they all have money--the most powerful aphrodisiac there is!

Old 06-17-2012, 08:13 AM

3,437 posts, read 6,074,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
NONE of those pictured are "ugly".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships