Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 01:49 PM

788 posts, read 1,271,274 times

Advertisements

I agree. I've definitely seen this otherworldly face.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2012, 02:20 PM

13,613 posts, read 10,020,368 times
We are focussed on other things, once the deed is done, we will be back to our normal selves.

Old 03-21-2012, 02:23 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,446,589 times
Trance like state = tunnel vision.

All the blood flow leaves the brain and flows to the region below his navel.

So they might have a dopey look on their face because they're not working with a full tank of mental consciousness.

Old 03-22-2012, 12:46 PM

4,862 posts, read 7,959,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BECLAZONE View Post
We are focussed on other things, once the deed is done, we will be back to our normal selves.
It's called being in a zone with the game face. If the lovin is good the house could be on fire with the flames burning his backside and a man won't stop until he is done.

As for when he is done it's time for her to go. Just leave the sandwich and cold beer on the night stand.

PS..For the men here's an old school secret. When doin the lovin never use a woman's name because you might say the wrong name. So only call all women "baby, sweety," etc when in the throws of passion. No matter how long you have been with the woman.

LOL..This has got to be the funniest post so far.

Old 03-08-2015, 02:51 PM

1 posts, read 814 times
women go into more of a trance then males even dutch scientists have officially shown that the part of the brain in the female which controls anxiety fear and emotion closes down during intercoarse. women do go into more of a trance and to be honoust a lot of them like to be sexist saying that they dont and everything. the reason men are just neutral in intercoarse is because we are alert and watchful its been scientificly explained while women just doze off into fairy land..

Old 03-09-2015, 02:48 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,238,463 times
Intercoarse. lol.

I love that trance state. You feel so POWERFUL when they glaze over with lust...

Old 03-09-2015, 02:55 PM

8,781 posts, read 9,446,868 times
Body chemicals are one hell of a drug.

Old 03-09-2015, 02:57 PM

1,304 posts, read 1,093,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobra the shepherd View Post
while women just doze off into fairy land..
LOL, if your woman is just dozin, you ain't doing it right...

Old 03-09-2015, 03:45 PM

1,178 posts, read 1,359,771 times
Absolutely!!!! I have other postings about my ex-bf's staring at young attractive women. When he did he got this seductive look in his eyes....much like he used to look at me in the bedroom. And because he did it right in front of me, and for a good while and kept doing it although I pointed it out to him many times, I thought he must be in a trance-like state. I didn't want to believe he was intentionally doing it to hurt me. And I really think he thinks he is such a good looking stud because when some of these women look in our direction and see him, he doesn't look away and gets even more of an intense look.

(Wonder how many young women around here have been grossed out by a balding, skinny middle aged man looking at them like that? Ha! I know when I was in my early 20's I would have thought he was a perve!)

Old 03-09-2015, 03:55 PM

4,040 posts, read 2,708,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobra the shepherd View Post
women go into more of a trance then males even dutch scientists have officially shown that the part of the brain in the female which controls anxiety fear and emotion closes down during intercoarse. women do go into more of a trance and to be honoust a lot of them like to be sexist saying that they dont and everything. the reason men are just neutral in intercoarse is because we are alert and watchful its been scientificly explained while women just doze off into fairy land..

Yeah.....NO.

Men are neutral during intercourse? LMAO. Then it isn't being done right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships