Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 05:04 PM

474 posts, read 495,239 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronsonCharles View Post
Live in a bible belt town with tons of openly racist people. I have no complaint.

Yup, so now you can accept the fact that you are no higher than a 5/10.
I don't believe in ratings, but since you are an insecure jerk who makes up a fake account every other day to post pictures of strangers whom you call friends just because you are too ugly to post pics of yourself, I can say that I have finally seen a 1/10

Oh, and you are JGAMIBI who also goes by the name Brahman, got you. You sounded very typical to begin with anyway with all those stories of you being a mixed kid and all that
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2012, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Live in a bible belt town with tons of openly racist people. I have no complaint.

People, read up the posts of a poster called JGAMIBI, his posts stank so much out here that he had to finally leave the forum. He is an insecure loser who calls himself to be from a backward Southern town and makes a new account every other day.

Also, he's known to be a legendary loser on Bodybuilding forums, I can actually perhaps look up some of his posts on BB.com where he was ripped left and right for being an insecure littler jerk by the other posters there.

Old 03-22-2012, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
If you live in a very diverse area then you are ok.
Go to google.com and type "bodybuilding forum misc" and in the forum itself, type the username Jgamibi and search for his posts, he's actually the same fellow.

He's super ugly and is a virgin, so he makes up these stories about him having had a lot of sex(typical of someone seeking attention), being very good looking(he's an ugly mutt actually). In short he's someone not even a blind chick would want to date, so he lives here on forums like these all the time and posts pictures of strangers he randomly pulls off the internet. He was earlier claiming to date a Hispanic woman but later accepted that he was a sexually frustrated virgin whom no one wants to go out with.

Oh, he also makes up imaginary stories about going to schools like Columbia, etc etc.

Old 03-22-2012, 05:16 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,504,636 times
Quote:

What city is this? There are good looking people in all ethnicities. I am a Desi and attract all kind of ethnicities. This is probably because I grew up in an extreme diverse city where interracial dating is quite common.

Old 03-22-2012, 05:17 PM

Quote:
What city is this? There are good looking people in all ethnicities. I am a Desi and attract all kind of ethnicities. This is probably because I grew up in an extreme diverse city where interracial dating is quite common.
Be rest assured that he would say this is somewhere in the deep South, that's where Jgamibi used to say he was from all the time

Old 03-22-2012, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonym9428 View Post
It's just a matter of perspective.

Women should realize that 'asian guys aren't nerdy', they're just going to have better jobs in the future.

Women should realize that 'asian guys aren't skinny/small', they're just not obese.

Women should realize that 'asian guys are boring', they're just not going to end up in prison or cheat on you.

All about perspective.
I have NEVER seen an Asian begger on the street either.

Old 03-22-2012, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenpapayas View Post
Be rest assured that he would say this is somewhere in the deep South, that's where Jgamibi used to say he was from all the time
Where in Deep South?

Old 03-22-2012, 05:19 PM

Quote:
But Asian countries are way behind the West when it comes to quality of life, standard of living etc etc. If you go to Asia, you would find beggars everywhere, be thankful to the West which has given us the opportunity to be here in the first place.

Old 03-22-2012, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenpapayas View Post
Go to google.com and type "bodybuilding forum misc" and in the forum itself, type the username Jgamibi and search for his posts, he's actually the same fellow.

He's super ugly and is a virgin, so he makes up these stories about him having had a lot of sex(typical of someone seeking attention), being very good looking(he's an ugly mutt actually). In short he's someone not even a blind chick would want to date, so he lives here on forums like these all the time and posts pictures of strangers he randomly pulls off the internet. He was earlier claiming to date a Hispanic woman but later accepted that he was a sexually frustrated virgin whom no one wants to go out with.

Oh, he also makes up imaginary stories about going to schools like Columbia, etc etc.
How does he look like?

Old 03-22-2012, 05:20 PM

1,768 posts, read 1,637,002 times
Quote:

LOL. very true.

The main thing holding asian men from dating, besides lack of confidence, is the stereotypes that people have about asian/indian men.

I'm indian, educated, have a good job, am a little boring, and have never been to prison. It's surprising why more women aren't attracted to these qualities than the douche bag who just wants to get in their pants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships