Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 10:30 AM

19,610 posts, read 20,078,237 times

Advertisements

The more threads I read about this guy, the more attractive he sounds!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2012, 12:44 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,468,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav Scout wife View Post

Flash forward to 4 weeks later when we had to see the judge for renewal. I had 17 witnesses (including both bosses from both jobs) there on my behalf, she admitted to lying to get the order, and he turned it around and instilled a restraining order against her for me!
Not only should the order have been reversed, lying to obtain restraining orders should be punishable and prosecuted.

This is why restraining orders continue to be obtained under false pretenses.

Old 03-27-2012, 06:30 PM

4,862 posts, read 7,935,657 times
This is why I say a man should never break up with a woman he should let the woman break up with him. Women take it wayyyyyyyyyy to personal. The first thing you do is get her to go out with her friends because women talk and at some point they will devise a plot for the woman to leave.

When guys hear of another guy having woman problems he's just glad it isn't him and he minds his own business. Not women. "Gurllllll you need to leave him." We'll help you pack when he's at work. In between that point borrow money from the woman and don't pay her back until later. Don't spend it just hold onto it. Make a few dates and don't show up.. Then suggest the girl get together with her friends.. This will work about 3 out of 100 times. LOL... In between the 3-100 there's cut tires, broken car windows, showing up at the job drama, and the constant nagging..

So is a restraing order a red flag... HECK YEA..........Some people are crazy and lean toward caution.

Old 03-27-2012, 06:35 PM

1,602 posts, read 4,148,477 times
Tread carefully ... Dating is so challenging, and you really never quite know someone's past ... While their past is the past, and we all have things that carry forward with us, some things are best left for someone else to handle ...

I would say it's all how honest he is with you- how he handles and reacts to you wanting to know. And, you have ever right to know ... that's pretty serious, a restraining order.

Good luck !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships