Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is a lack of overal experience in relationships a red flag to you?
Male: Yes. Lack of overall experience is a red flag to me. 7 10.45%
Male: No. Lack of overall experience isn't a red flag to me. 33 49.25%
Female: Yes. Lack of overall experience is a red flag to me. 17 25.37%
Female: No. Lack of overall experience isn't a red flag to me. 10 14.93%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 03:48 PM

73,012 posts, read 62,598,043 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
It sounds like there are women on CD that say the same thing as you. I'm surprised that you don't meet one another. Ive tried to play matchmaker a couple of times but both parties always freeze up?
I'm surprised, but then again, I'm not all that surprised. It seems like many people who meet online rarely meet in person.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2012, 03:58 PM

800 posts, read 508,516 times
If lack of experience is held against someone then how are they gonna get experience? Its like the job market. Personally id prefer a girl who had little experience, the jealous side of me doesnt want a girlfriend who i know has slept with 40 other men. It doesnt surprise me that women according to the poll are more likely to prefer someone with experience. Women are in general more impressed or interested in others if the target has had an active social network or is "popular". Men care about this less and unfortunately the less secure men can feel threatened if the woman has a ton of friends and ex lovers.

Old 04-04-2012, 04:08 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,731,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wambatown81 View Post
If lack of experience is held against someone then how are they gonna get experience? Its like the job market. Personally id prefer a girl who had little experience, the jealous side of me doesnt want a girlfriend who i know has slept with 40 other men. It doesnt surprise me that women according to the poll are more likely to prefer someone with experience. Women are in general more impressed or interested in others if the target has had an active social network or is "popular". Men care about this less and unfortunately the less secure men can feel threatened if the woman has a ton of friends and ex lovers.

And therein lies the rub -- they always say: 'well there's someone out there for you.' Yea, keep looking, good luck with that! LOL.

Old 04-04-2012, 04:31 PM

1,196 posts, read 2,313,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by higome View Post
It is for me.
But only because I'm not all that experienced myself so I really need the guy to "lead" me.
why does the guy always have to lead?

Old 04-04-2012, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihatespoiledbrattypeople View Post
why does the guy always have to lead?
Yes, good question. I'm not going to feel like a loser if I don't know how to lead. I'll learn eventually.

Old 04-30-2012, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
And therein lies the rub -- they always say: 'well there's someone out there for you.' Yea, keep looking, good luck with that! LOL.
Then what do you really think about the "there's someone out there for you" quote?

Old 04-30-2012, 11:24 AM

5,987 posts, read 10,470,434 times
The main issue for me in this case, is whether or not she is open-minded, willing, and capable of learning. If she is, then it could work, otherwise, definitely not.

Old 04-30-2012, 11:34 AM

I personally don't care about experience. I'm not having sex until I'm married, and there is no way anyone can convince me to do otherwise. If any woman would reject me, or if it's a deal breaker, then I consider it like this: That particular woman has the problem, not me. If she can't respect that I'm waiting until marriage, and that waiting until marriage is in line with MY morals, then she has the problem, not ME. I'm just being me.

Old 04-30-2012, 11:36 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,604,665 times
Let me help you guys out.

Guys want girls with as little experience as possible.
Women want the exact opposite.

Think what term "virgin" means to each gender.

Old 04-30-2012, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by misiu007 View Post
Let me help you guys out.

Guys want girls with as little experience as possible.
Women want the exact opposite.

Think what term "virgin" means to each gender.
And I find this very crazy. If a woman is to remain a virgin, then shouldn't a man also remain a virgin? How else would a woman remain a virgin if a man won't?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships