Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2007, 06:01 AM

18,432 posts, read 34,244,260 times

Advertisements

Do women REALLY go for the bad boy types? I mean, yea, some of the young club hopping girls, but really, the women looking for a serious relationship?

I would think if they are smart enough, mature enough....

They would know that...a bad boy is not the answer. Just like I would think...for a mature man...or a man looking for a true relationship would not be looking for the club hopping hoochie girl...

What do you think?

I am just trying to reason this.

I can't imagine down the road looking for a bad boy. I am 33. Why would I want a bad boy? For fun? I guess that would be it.

Shoot, my fun was listening to loud music at midnight last Saturday in the house all alone.....

Call me crazy, but i think that is really the younger generations thing. But I think back, and I married a little bit of a bad boy. Principle had to take him home from getting drunk off of Jack half way through the school day.

Oh well, I have 2 wonderful kids, ans since sept 1, I am separated. All of the inbetween doesn't really matter anymore.

An oxygen rep told me yesterday to get a bottle of wine this weekend and just chill...LOL...I dont drink...bring me another thing I can do next time you come around...or you can come over and have an unpacking party with me.

thats right, its not all unpacked yet.

Real men beat out the bad boys anyday in my book.

HEY REAL MEN! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE...DON'T YOU?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2007, 06:56 AM

176 posts, read 1,144,593 times
One of the things that attacted my wife to me in the beginning was my bad boy image (there were other things as well). Now, 14 years later, she still says "thank god, deep down, you were really a good guy". And she was not the partying type. She rarely drank or went to clubs. She went to an Ivy league school and had recently graduated. At the time we were 21/22 and we weren't looking for a serious relationship but it did develop into one.

And to the people who say you can't change anyone...I'd probably be dead or in jail by now if it wasn't for the woman of my dreams...

Old 09-13-2007, 01:24 PM

You really think someone can be changed? Maybe someone, but not everyone. I can work with that...

Old 09-13-2007, 01:38 PM

176 posts, read 1,144,593 times
Someone can be changed. But like you said, not everyone. I was always a good person, I just needed to be steered in the right direction. So, maybe that's different.

Old 09-13-2007, 01:47 PM

3,176 posts, read 14,664,864 times
Bad boys are for short term

Good Guys are for the long term

It takes a while to figure that out as a girl.

PS - and the bad boys are usually more fun, and better in bed. It is hard to resist.

Last edited by CityGirl72; 09-13-2007 at 02:35 PM..

Old 09-13-2007, 01:53 PM

786 posts, read 1,169,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl72 View Post
Bad boys are fo sort term

Good Guys are for the long term

It takes a while to figure that out as a girl.

PS - and the bad boys are usually more fun, and better in bed. It is hard to resist.
Actually, much the same thing can be said about women, too. Sluts are a lot of fun, but do you really want to marry one? What you want is a good girl who can act like a **** in private!

Old 09-13-2007, 05:53 PM

Oh No.. LOL OK, so the bad boys are more fun, hard to resist...

S... are a lot of fun...eeewww I guess the good girl putting on the act in private would be better

same for the bad boy....who knows where those things have been?!?!?! ewwww

Last edited by Pikantari; 09-13-2007 at 05:53 PM.. Reason: I sound like someones mother...wait! I am! heehee

Old 09-13-2007, 08:00 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,299,424 times
just because they look like a bad boy doesn't mean they are, it's just a image thing now days just like the harley image, there are plenty of nice guys with the Bad Boy image.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships