Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 06:31 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,671,717 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
I thought you were asking me what about your situation made me say it was a 'hot mess.' That's why I gave the examples. Situation seems very all over the place. If you're asking what a 'hot mess' is in definition, use Google.....

My opinion isn't doing much for you that's just too bad. I gave it to you anyways. You can take it and shove it up your behind for all I care.
You are very self centered; hopefully you are very young. If not, there is no reason to be so full of yourself. If you have to tell someone to use google because you can't explain yourself, your opinion is invalid. Your words are invalid on this thread, and perhaps elsewhere.

Sorry, telling me to shove it up my behind doesn't upset me, because I am an adult. That was the icing on the cake in terms of your showing your maturity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2012, 06:34 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,527,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
You are very self centered; hopefully you are very young. If not, there is no reason to be so full of yourself. If you have to tell someone to use google because you can't explain yourself, your opinion is invalid. Your words are invalid on this thread, and perhaps elsewhere.

Sorry, telling me to shove it up my behind doesn't upset me, because I am an adult. That was the icing on the cake in terms of your showing your maturity.

Old 03-29-2012, 06:38 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,729,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post

I said your situation sounds messy is that what this is all about? I even gave examples as to why I felt that was so. Still not good enough, huh? And the irony isn't lost on me that you're 'an adult therefore not upset' but yet you got upset over my original post and carried on like this over it, didn't you? LOL. You still don't understand what 'a hot mess' meant in my post after I gave you examples, then maybe you should try Google, was all I was suggesting. For somebody who knows nothing and opinion being invalid, you sure spent a lot of time on me, just saying. Calling into question my maturity after reading your OP, also ironic.

Old 03-29-2012, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
OMG how surprising is this!

Old 03-29-2012, 06:45 PM

Quote:
OMG how surprising is this!

About as it is for your bais towards all men.

Old 03-29-2012, 06:47 PM

Quote:
About as it is for your bais towards all men.

Well you're still mad about that, huh? Luckily for you, what I think about men has no baring on your overall daily activities. So that means you don't actually have to be concerned, seeing as it doesn't affect you personally or anything like that. Please don't lose anymore sleep over this.

Old 03-29-2012, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Well you're still mad about that, huh? Luckily for you, what I think about men has no baring on your overall daily activities. So that means you don't actually have to be concerned, seeing as it doesn't affect you personally or anything like that. Please don't lose anymore sleep over this.

Mad?? No I think it's sad that you can't see it. And it wasn't just ONE post you continue to bash men every chance you get. And I promise you I won't lose ANY sleep over it.

Old 03-29-2012, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Mad?? No I think it's sad that you can't see it. And I promise you I won't lose ANY sleep over it.

Well you brought it up out of the clear blue so obviously it's been on your mind for awhile now

Again, no reason to be mad, sad, nor lose sleep = not affecting you personally.

Old 03-29-2012, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Well you brought it up out of the clear blue so obviously it's been on your mind for awhile now

Again, no reason to be mad, sad, nor lose sleep = not affecting you personally.

Good luck in life your really going to need it. With that I'll give you the last word something tells me you want it more.

Old 03-29-2012, 06:54 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,671,717 times
Quote:
I said your situation sounds messy is that what this is all about? I even gave examples as to why I felt that was so. Still not good enough, huh? And the irony isn't lost on me that you're 'an adult therefore not upset' but yet you got upset over my original post and carried on like this over it, didn't you? LOL. You still don't understand what 'a hot mess' meant in my post after I gave you examples, then maybe you should try Google, was all I was suggesting. For somebody who knows nothing and opinion being invalid, you sure spent a lot of time on me, just saying. Calling into question my maturity after reading your OP, also ironic.
I'm not upset and have never been upset on this thread. You really are too self centered; that is the only reason why you could possibly believe that to be true. "Agrees with your post" and "upset" are not the only two positions in the world for a person to take.

And now, I'd love to get back to the topic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships