Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2012, 02:41 PM

1,241 posts, read 1,894,600 times

Advertisements

Interesting choice of words: "use you for sex" not what's wrong with a casual sex relationship. Sorry. Didn't mean to point out the thought process.
You can say what you want up front. Compliment her on her looks, physical appearance, and tell her you like to stay at home and relax rather saying " You wanna spend the night at my place?"
Remember sometimes what seems casual can have major consequences.
*Most women want something more and appearing like they don't is a trap as well.
If that's what you want then stay consistent. Tell women you meet that you are single and enjoy being single but you enjoy the company and affection of women. This is still putting your intent out there. So tell them if they ever want to spend some time together, have fun, and have a satisfying night ....give you a call. Give her your business card.
Most women are not going to take you up on that offer when you refuse to at least entice her into acting on her needs. Would you pick up a prostitute for free? Why would you think you would not "contribute" to creating an atmosphere where they would want to have a good time. Speaking strictly reality.

Old 03-31-2012, 03:00 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
Why do guys like me have to play games and lie in the beginning just to get the drawers. We have to act like where interested in your personality and what you have to say when in reality all we want are the cheeks??

If a guy is upfront about his intentions..why do most women get offended...

I'm not talking about if she finds him absolutely hideous and wants nothing to do with him; I'm referring to the situation where she shows interest in the guy but all he's looking for is happy hour.

I know its not all women. There are some women who want the same thing as us guys but I'm just talking about the ones who don't appreciate your brutal; honesty in our motives.
Obviously, you just are coming with the correct approach or you are targeting the wrong audience for your purposes.

Old 03-31-2012, 10:08 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,408,034 times
eh, I have no problem with a guy telling me all he wants is sex, he just won't get it. but if he lies his way into my pants...OH HELL NO!!!

Old 03-31-2012, 10:11 PM

2,013 posts, read 3,546,430 times
Quote:
Why do guys like me have to play games and lie in the beginning just to get the drawers. We have to act like where interested in your personality and what you have to say when in reality all we want are the cheeks??

If a guy is upfront about his intentions..why do most women get offended...

I'm not talking about if she finds him absolutely hideous and wants nothing to do with him; I'm referring to the situation where she shows interest in the guy but all he's looking for is happy hour.

I know its not all women. There are some women who want the same thing as us guys but I'm just talking about the ones who don't appreciate your brutal; honesty in our motives.

"So do you want to hang out or go to the movies>"
"No not really."
" So what do you want to do?"
"I kind want to just cut to the chase."
"?..chase"
"You want to spend the night at my place."
" I was hoping to get to know you." (You've known me for 2 weeks)
"...........: rolleyes:"

Its 2012. You can divorce....the double standards are diminishing between the genders. If you have sex with 2 guys in your lifetime your not labeled a Sl*T anymore.

I shouldn't have to wait 3 centuries, 2,000,000 phone conversations, 17,000,000 text messages exchanges and 15,000 walks in the parks just to get the drawers..

Instead men like me are labeled as dogs, demons, hell spawns and bottome feeders just because where trying to satisfy our neurological and biological needs to reproduce..*sigh*

Well what do you guys think ? Can you relate?

Wait hold on * puts on flame shield, flame helmet, and flame armor*

ok.
I say loser.

Boring stuff. Next.

Old 03-31-2012, 11:49 PM

3,387 posts, read 6,624,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
Or "collar"...
Oooh, kinky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwamjn View Post
Would you be willing to "date" strippers? Just show up to the club, make it rain, and then show her some blow that you have in your pocket.
Yes, cause all strippers are drugged out prostitutes.

Quote:
Women use men all the time...and you have the nerve to call me sick...

Sick..more like wising up and realizing what its all about.
You were called sick for the WAY you presented your arguement, not for the basis of your arguement. Yeah, there are a TON of people out there (male and female) that just want a booty call. But you make it gross by your terminology and your personal view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
I realize that women are people but dammit I have a desire for sex but no desire for a relationship.
The way you phrase it is MUCH less offensive, than the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
The term "drawers" in the OP's post
made me wonder what time warp he was living in...my grandmother was the last person I heard use that term and she's been dead for 20 years!
Aww hell, I use the terms drawers, britches, and bloomers almost daily around here, lol!

Quote:
I won't degrade my self worth just to pay for some.

I bet half the women who responded to this thread or stay at home moms, washing dishes and cooking dinner and all that old age vintage relationship system junk.
Yet the tone and phrasing of your original post was just as degrading to the women you were referring to. You can have sex with someone WITHOUT using them.

And no, I am not a SAHM, I'm an old broke married college student, lol!

Quote:
Whats sick is stringing me along and having me chase you just to get it and then the only way to keep getting is to fulfill her emotional needs.

Exactly why I abandoned my x wife.
Again, there are plenty of people that are honest and upfront about only wanting sex and nothing more, but it's HOW you come off that's your problem.

As for your ex, lucky girl that she isn't with you anymore. Honestly, why MARRY someone you don't want a commitment with?!

Old 04-01-2012, 12:06 AM

2,094 posts, read 3,653,060 times
[quote=Braunwyn;23651482]There are a lot of men to choose from out there. CD, aka the island of misfit toys, need not be a stopping ground.[/quote

Island of misfit toys-good one !hahahahahaha

Old 04-01-2012, 12:11 AM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,685,474 times
Oh
sweet jesus
this thread

Old 04-01-2012, 12:31 AM

3,437 posts, read 6,072,515 times
Quote:

Instead men like me are labeled as dogs, demons, hell spawns and bottome feeders just because where trying to satisfy our neurological and biological needs to reproduce..*sigh*

Guys like you are not MEN but little boys that think with their penis, why not just hire the services of a Hooker, then there will be no misunderstandings, and you can get whatever quality you can afford.

Don't mistake Fornication with Reproduction.

Old 04-01-2012, 12:46 AM

1,206 posts, read 1,737,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodynew View Post
I wish that were the case. I wish that there were not sleazy pimps marking every bus and train station for runaways to "help", addict and sell.
You're talking about Gorillas and Godzillas. When we see these people coming we have to be a professional sucker ducker, or we have to get rid of them. A real pimp is a gentleman (who doesn't deal with drugs or addicts) but those are pimps in gorilla suits. A Magilla Gorilla brings the police to the track with his sucker-ass behavior. In the pimp game this "simp" has no place, and he's got to go. The Magilla Gorilla plays checkers, but a real pimp plays chess - we use patience and intelligence to set up the gorilla to take a fall. Gorillas and Godzillas are bad for the game. This is one instance where real pimps may work together to take care of the situation. In pimpin', to get rid of a gorilla, you have to take away his hoes and move them around, so he doesn't have access to them. Without a ho, a pimp ain't really pimpin'. And, without a ho, a gorilla is just a mean, ugly m***er f***er. But a big enough gorilla may think that nobody can take him down - that he can get away with anything. But even the biggest gorilla can be taken down. Look what they did to King Kong!

Last edited by Just1Fan; 04-01-2012 at 01:11 AM..

Old 04-01-2012, 04:53 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,814,161 times
When young...playing music in the clubs, part of my job description as an entertainer was to entertain woman...and I did...lots of them to the point of loosing count and not even remembering their names. I USED them and they used me for sex. Looking back I can ask myself..was it worth it? Was it a good thing?

No....would be the answer. The only good thing was when an attractive bar tender took me to her hotel room...who eventually became mother of my four children..that was the only profit in sex...the rest was dangerous....and after many many affairs...all I can say...is I am lucky to have gotten out alive..SEX for sex sake is dangerous...there are a lot of crazy people out there and when they or you become emotionally involved through sex...You are just looking for trouble...sex is important .....recreational sex without the reward of children....is in the long run useless.

In August...I will be 62....there are woman much younger that would like to have relationships based on sex....I am not interested....I WANT QUALITY ...any woman that I do have sex with will be considered a wife....this time I want to choose...not just go with anyone that will say yes to sex.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships