Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2012, 08:15 PM

10,567 posts, read 12,780,576 times

Advertisements

I learned the hard way..being a kid of the 60s and having attended "love ins" - I remember hippy chicks that would be walking along and approach you and say something like "I want to exchange spirits with you"---me being a pretend hippy hick from the woods to a few minutes to figure out what this meant- I remember having sex with one woman- two hours later a second - then at the end of the day a third- This was the sexual "revolution" - I did not even know the names of half the woman I jumped into bed with.

I lost count after a while...on how many....This went on for years till I met the woman that bore my children- up to that - I had a few long term live in relationships and dozens and dozens of affairs in between......Since I was 18 years old I lived with woman- the last one for 27years....now for the first time in my life I do not live with a woman- and if I could go back in time- I would have married my first love and left it at that...All this free loving did was give me a lot of scars...It was not worth it.

The sooner you settle with one person and live out your life with them the better- you will be happy- have children and be prosperous.

Old 06-16-2012, 08:41 PM

51,955 posts, read 52,378,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
I learned the hard way..being a kid of the 60s and having attended "love ins" - I remember hippy chicks that would be walking along and approach you and say something like "I want to exchange spirits with you"---me being a pretend hippy hick from the woods to a few minutes to figure out what this meant- I remember having sex with one woman- two hours later a second - then at the end of the day a third- This was the sexual "revolution" - I did not even know the names of half the woman I jumped into bed with.

I lost count after a while...on how many....This went on for years till I met the woman that bore my children- up to that - I had a few long term live in relationships and dozens and dozens of affairs in between......Since I was 18 years old I lived with woman- the last one for 27years....now for the first time in my life I do not live with a woman- and if I could go back in time- I would have married my first love and left it at that...All this free loving did was give me a lot of scars...It was not worth it.

The sooner you settle with one person and live out your life with them the better- you will be happy- have children and be prosperous.
Interesting post.

Old 06-16-2012, 08:44 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,643,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Interesting post.
I second that. That makes perfect sense.

Old 06-16-2012, 08:45 PM

102,089 posts, read 107,180,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Interesting post.
Oleg must've been good-looking back in the day.

Old 06-18-2012, 09:36 PM

56 posts, read 87,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobaba View Post
Because the majority of women can get 'just sex' easily, so getting laid is not an accomplishment for them. They want more.

The majority of men cannot get sex that easily, so it is an accomplishment to them.

Women will hook up and even throw themselves at attractive guys pretty quickly. They just might wait to 'give it up' to present more of a challenge. But all in all, it's not really that much different from the game you are playing.

And men like you do fine.

I'm the guy who ends up getting to know her and then she blows me off and ends up with you.

very good

that's how it is. the ugly guy could walk into the club naked and he's getting laughed at, beaten, pointed at, and taken out. plus he's not getting laid that night.

the ugly girl does the same thing and she's walking out with somebody guaranteed. and getting laid.

that's because men are men and women are women. even the attractive men will crawl through filth if they know that a shower and getting laid is on the other side. to a man, getting laid means you succeeded the final task that night.
that's why it's 3am and there are a bunch of men still hanging around the bar still waiting for that chance to end the night the right way.
all women know attractive or not, getting laid is within arms length at all times. it's no challenge. i don't even know what the challenge is to them when they go out. do they climb to the top of the totem pole if they nail the best looking guy that night? do they become legends?

i have a friend who's one of the only girls i've ever known who actually goes out at times, points her finger to a guy and tells him to leave with her. they have sex. she tells him to get out, and she thinks nothing of it, no shame, no fear. i'm still in awe of the stuff she pulls. if the rest of life, she has her areas of being unbalanced but with sex, she's in total control. she's been like that since she was 15 and she's now 35. crazy

Old 06-19-2012, 07:24 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,706,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Oh, I get it. It's every guy's dream to be used for sex? Dream on, guys...
That really only works as long as the guy doesn't have feelings for the woman. If he does, he gets upset at being used and thrown away.

Well IMO most of them don't care. That's why they see this as no big deal.

Old 06-19-2012, 08:57 AM

563 posts, read 1,496,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
Why do guys like me have to play games and lie in the beginning just to get the drawers. We have to act like where interested in your personality and what you have to say when in reality all we want are the cheeks??

If a guy is upfront about his intentions..why do most women get offended...

I'm not talking about if she finds him absolutely hideous and wants nothing to do with him; I'm referring to the situation where she shows interest in the guy but all he's looking for is happy hour.

I know its not all women. There are some women who want the same thing as us guys but I'm just talking about the ones who don't appreciate your brutal; honesty in our motives.

"So do you want to hang out or go to the movies>"
"No not really."
" So what do you want to do?"
"I kind want to just cut to the chase."
"?..chase"
"You want to spend the night at my place."
" I was hoping to get to know you." (You've known me for 2 weeks)
"...........: rolleyes:"

Its 2012. You can divorce....the double standards are diminishing between the genders. If you have sex with 2 guys in your lifetime your not labeled a Sl*T anymore.

I shouldn't have to wait 3 centuries, 2,000,000 phone conversations, 17,000,000 text messages exchanges and 15,000 walks in the parks just to get the drawers..

Instead men like me are labeled as dogs, demons, hell spawns and bottome feeders just because where trying to satisfy our neurological and biological needs to reproduce..*sigh*

Well what do you guys think ? Can you relate?

Wait hold on * puts on flame shield, flame helmet, and flame armor*

ok.

I didn't read any other posts, but here's my opinion.

In the past I would probably look down on a guy for being forthright in saying "Can we just have a one night stand and call it good?" or something along those lines. I'd see him as a dog, etc. But I've grown up some and there is one person in particular that comes to mind with this subject, and as gross or disgusting or dog like as the guy is, you have to respect his honesty! He doesn't play the games, he will tell a woman upfront that he's not interested in a relationship, he just wants some a**. I will say, he doesn't have much for standards for who he'll sleep with, and he's been with some girls that are pretty crazy and no matter how honest he is with them, they still act like some school girl with a crush and try to make something of it. It's just another risk in looking for woman to simply sleep with, as much as an STD.
We recently met a guy who plays the game just to get some. Sits on the phone for hours getting ticked off that all the girl talks about are her kids, etc. and essentially it seems like he can't stand the woman, yet he still talks to her because he's hoping it will get him in her pants one time, maybe twice. That's the kind of thing I look down on now. It's bull crap to lead a girl on, to give false hope, to make her feel like you're interested in anything other than sleeping with her.

Woman will get offended, people will give you crap. But if all you want to do is get laid, then by all means, go to the bars every night and within 5 minutes conversation with a girl, make it clear... "Hey, please respect my honesty, but I'm just looking to get laid, and if that's not okay with you then lets stop wasting both of our time." She might get pissed off, but you're doing both of you a favor. There are plenty of chicks out there that will go for it. And, the lower your standards, the more likely you are to get one of them. (Not that super hot chicks don't look for a lay either.)

So, I may not fancy whores, but I definitely respect someone that is honest and not playing games. What you do is your business, so as long as you're not playing some head game with me and let me know upfront what your intentions are, I can't do anything but respect your being forthright!

Old 06-19-2012, 09:09 AM

2,732 posts, read 3,578,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
"Women why is it such a big deal if a man wants to use you just for sex?"

Because I am not just a receptacle.

I am a person with feelings who deserves the dignity and respect my creator intended for all his creations to command.
It's just sex LM. If your creator did not want you to have sex, you would not have sexual organs in the first place.

Old 06-19-2012, 09:10 AM

2,732 posts, read 3,578,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobaba View Post
because the majority of women can get 'just sex' easily, so getting laid is not an accomplishment for them. They want more.

The majority of men cannot get sex that easily, so it is an accomplishment to them.
+1

Old 06-19-2012, 09:38 AM

19,045 posts, read 25,136,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
It's just sex LM. If your creator did not want you to have sex, you would not have sexual organs in the first place.
True, but if we were meant to have just* sex with just* anybody we would not have brains.

*personal meaning and value to be applied
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships