Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2012, 09:46 AM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobaba View Post
Because the majority of women can get 'just sex' easily, so getting laid is not an accomplishment for them.
I don't know where this misconception comes from. I think it mainly comes from guys' imaginations or from their frustration at having trouble getting sex.

Old 06-19-2012, 09:48 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,279,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I don't know where this misconception comes from. I think it mainly comes from guys' imaginations or from their frustration at having trouble getting sex.
So you are saying that women have such a hard and challenging time convicing a guy to have sex with them? Really, what effort do you have to make as a woman to convince a guy to go to bed with you or how often do you get rejected?

Old 06-19-2012, 09:48 AM

2,162 posts, read 3,365,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post
I think "using" anyone is a big deal no matter what year it is. I'm not sure why it would ever be okay to use someone on purpose. This post makes you sound like a jerk. If you just want a piece then go get a hooker or go find some woman in a bar who wants the same thing you do. Whatever.
Disgusting. And I am also really getting tired of the "It's 2012" argument! Good manners and kindness should not have to disappear just because of the year we are in.

Old 06-19-2012, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Maybe they think we're all gonna die in December...lol
I am always giving folks a hard time about this. I think they do it because they lack a viable argument. They are lazy and resort to this cliche because they genuinely have no other ideas about why we do or don't display certain behaviors. These are the people who don't seem to understand values, no matter what kind.

Old 06-19-2012, 10:01 AM

22,334 posts, read 29,432,497 times
I have no problem with that as long as it's made clear in the very beginning on both sides

Old 06-19-2012, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
But thats what I dont understand how is it negative.

How is it degrading?

How does it hurt your feelings???

How is it immoral???

Your not selling your body. Your not exchanging favors for drugs....your not picking up garbage out of can to make your money...
What you are asking is worse. Expecting a woman to GIVE you, free of charge even, full access to her body with ZERO regard to the fact that she is a human being who feels. Are you thinking she should not feel degraded because just possessing female body parts is some kind of indicator that her only role in life is to let men have sex with her?

Old 06-19-2012, 10:04 AM

22,334 posts, read 29,432,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redvelvet709 View Post
What you are asking is worse. Expecting a woman to GIVE you, free of charge even, full access to her body with ZERO regard to the fact that she is a human being who feels. Are you thinking she should not feel degraded because just possessing female body parts is some kind of indicator that her only role in life is to let men have sex with her?

Red, I totally get what you are saying as I'm a woman but trust me, there are times when the AA batteries just aren't enough....

Old 06-19-2012, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
That's asinine. You go to work to do a job for a specific amount of money and benefits. It's agreed upon and it's a choice. Your employer doesn't say they will give you X amount of money, X401k funds, and X number of days off and then you find out they were lying. That's not how it works.
This dude has no idea, makes me wonder how he was raised. Sad, really. He's just a little beta boy is all.

Old 06-19-2012, 10:08 AM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
So you are saying that women have such a hard and challenging time convicing a guy to have sex with them? Really, what effort do you have to make as a woman to convince a guy to go to bed with you or how often do you get rejected?
The first step is that there has to be mutual interest, someone has to be interested enough just to say "hello" and have a conversation (or to respond to a hello). Men have their preferences in looks, they pass women up ALL THE TIME. How many of the women you see in the grocery store would you be willing to have a conversation with, let alone get more involved with? All of them? I doubt it. Half of them? Probably not even that.

Old 06-19-2012, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
You two could start an internet club.
Having "spoken" with both of them before, I can tell you that neither one of them has a genuine "like" for women and that is the problem. They do not consider it a honor or a good thing to love a woman or take care of one. They are both severely immature and stuck in some type of bitter mindset rational folks cannot understand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships