Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 11:25 AM

52,268 posts, read 52,700,922 times

Advertisements

I wouldn't sweat it.

If you are "eager" that goes a long way.

I wish I could tell a story about one girl.... but I couldn't relay the info without getting too graphic.

Anyways, she pulled something that was, at the time, mildly annoying, but I was young and desperate for some "attention."

I certainly wouldn't have put it with it now......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2012, 11:25 AM

1,483 posts, read 3,308,329 times
If desire is the problem then I think your relationship is over. I would not proceed any further because children will most likely be involved as the relationship progresses.

Old 03-31-2012, 11:53 AM

541 posts, read 941,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbub22 View Post
If desire is the problem then I think your relationship is over. I would not proceed any further because children will most likely be involved as the relationship progresses.

Uh no its not the problem. You obviously didnt read what I wrote.

Old 03-31-2012, 12:02 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,270,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahpc122927 View Post

What you wrote still doesn't give us enough information.

Have you at least fooled around enough to know that he knows a woman's body? Has he ever given you an orgasm?

If not, then you have as much to worry about as he does.

Old 03-31-2012, 12:07 PM

13,630 posts, read 10,034,235 times
Quote:
I am just curious.

I am really nervous because my fiance and I havent slept together. We have been together for 2 years. We have been engaged for a year. Anyway We were close on MANY MANY MANY numerous occasions but I backed off. We slept naked many times together. But we havent done the deed. He hasnt pressured me but he has been asking me about it. I want to but because of my lack of experience. I keep putting it off.

But is that a deal breaker if you suck in sack??? My husband to be is pretty experienced in the sack... So I am just little nervous that my lack of my skills will be a deal breaker??
Maybe I shouldn't say this, but it seems to me that you are messing with his head.

A relationship such as this can cause sexual dysfunction in a male. You could be causing him to have to switch off to you.

The answer to the original question is, yes, unless you literally, “suck in the sack”.

Old 03-31-2012, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
You know I kind of have to agree with crabbie here. You have been with him for 2yrs and you are engaged to him. You aren't waiting for marriage...just haven't gotten up the guts to sleep with him.

However, and maybe it's just me (and crabbie), I cannot see how you can lay naked with him and NOT just say "the heck with it...I'm just going to go for it". If I'm attracted to someone and love them, there is just no way I could hold back when put in a situation like that. The desire and passion would completely override my nerves.

Trust me there plenty of moments when I wanted to just rock him like the hurricane. But I just couldnt do it.

Old 03-31-2012, 12:09 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,751,837 times
Quote:
I think you will be fine. The fact that you even "care" and aren't smartass about it shows that to most men.

Old 03-31-2012, 12:12 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,734,327 times
they always say want a woman who knows what she's doing in bed and no thanks to ones that's not experienced, especially the older you get. it's a big deal to them even the ones saying it's not, probably just saying it to make you feel better.

Old 03-31-2012, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BECLAZONE View Post
Maybe I shouldn't say this, but it seems to me that you are messing with his head.

A relationship such as this can cause sexual dysfunction in a male. You could be causing him to have to switch off to you.

The answer to the original question is, yes, unless you literally, “suck in the sack”.

I can see how someone would say this. But I am not. Or let me rephrase it: I dont mean to do this to him. I do really love him.

Old 03-31-2012, 12:15 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,751,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
they always say want a woman who knows what she's doing in bed and no thanks to ones that's not experienced, especially the older you get. it's a big deal to them even the ones saying it's not, probably just saying it to make you feel better.
How is she good in bed? For most guys...SHE'S HAVING FUN and enjoying herself. Have you ever heard or seen the 10/10 knockout that all the guys say..."I wouldn't do her with a stolen d***?" It's because she's a b*tch!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships