Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2012, 03:35 PM

4,237 posts, read 24,777,350 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Is there any chance that this is all conjecture? That men "think" bigger women are easier, in spite of the fact that there are plenty of easy skinny women, and bigger women are usually seen with a boyfriend , instead of multiple men. Sure there are some in poor neighborhoods, or even rich ones, that do drugs and like to sleep around with any guy, but overall, is there any proof that bigger women are any easier than skinny ones?
Yes there's a chance it is a conjecture. Yes there's skinny women that are easy. My point is if you ask almost any man, they will want a skinny chick over a fat chick. Yes some men like extra lovin. But a majority of men don't want to be with a fat woman. So the fatties sometimes have to settle for what they can get, and some of them are easy. No not all of them are easy. I knew of one that wouldn't just give it up to anyone. I've known some that would the first date, and there wasn't any alcohol or drugs involved either.

Now of course if you're a fat chick in Fayetteville NC, you have it made, there's an overabundance of Army guys, you can tell which ones to hit the highway, and which one you want to take home - and that is a fact.

Old 04-02-2012, 05:57 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,409,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deez Nuttz View Post
Yes there's a chance it is a conjecture. Yes there's skinny women that are easy. My point is if you ask almost any man, they will want a skinny chick over a fat chick. Yes some men like extra lovin. But a majority of men don't want to be with a fat woman. So the fatties sometimes have to settle for what they can get, and some of them are easy. No not all of them are easy. I knew of one that wouldn't just give it up to anyone. I've known some that would the first date, and there wasn't any alcohol or drugs involved either.

Now of course if you're a fat chick in Fayetteville NC, you have it made, there's an overabundance of Army guys, you can tell which ones to hit the highway, and which one you want to take home - and that is a fact.
interesting...I've found NC women to be rather pretty. but I was in Wilmington when I was there.

Old 04-03-2012, 02:14 PM

73,005 posts, read 62,585,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deez Nuttz View Post

Keyword is almost. I know some men who are with women who are heavyset. Many get men who are bigger. I've actually been turned down by heavy women.

Old 04-03-2012, 02:33 PM

1,361 posts, read 3,714,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Could be a mans perception of whats "fat". Perhaps they really do like curves.

Kim K isn't exactly starving herself or thin.
This.

There seems to be a huge difference between what is seen as "fat" and what is seen as skinny in terms of demographics. Countless White women, and many White men, from mostly White suburban environs tend to think any woman who has any percentage of body fat is flat out fat. Black and Latino men stereotypically favor women with curves; having fat in the right places (i.e. butt, breasts, thighs etc.). For example, I was appalled at this article of "Why you should date a fat girl". Most of the pictures of women in this article aren't what I picture when I think of "fat girl":

6 Reasons Why You Should Date a Fat Girl « Regretful Morning

However, the truly obese women are able to get men for a number of reasons. Firstly, believe it of not, some men prefer fat women. There is someone out there for everyone believe it or not. You are someone's type no matter what you look like and likewise. Secondly, fat women are known to cater to their man much better than a skinny woman. The article above illustrates these points. Many fat women know they can't be picky. Because of this fat women are often paired with jobless leaches of men who would dump them for a skinny chick in a minute. I know several broke unemployed guys who are being taken care of financially by fat women. Without these fat chicks, these dudes would be homeless! Fat women stereotypically pay for love and are more likely to care of a man. This is almost never the case with a pretty skinny or average bodied chicks who expect to be taken care of on some level. If they aren't being taken care of, they at least want a man to make substantially more money than them. Broke dudes don't have to deal with this hassle with fat chicks most of the time. These men can be themselves and not have to be someone they are not to impress a skinny woman who stereotypically needs to be catered to at all times (i.e. super masculine, 6'4", grown-up, big brand new car driving, big house in the suburbs-owning, high paying career-having but not working all the time superman). Most skinny/average women who are seen as attractive are constantly overlooking and rejecting literally dozens of presentable perfectly fine men because they have so many more options than fat women as skinny and or average bodied attractive young women get hit on every time they step outside. A man being with a fat girl takes guts and is commendable. Deep down inside, no man wants to be with a woman who would abandon him if he lost his hard-earned job, status and shiny material possessions.

All in all, some people actually settle down with someone because of their personality and not solely their looks *gasp*. Looks fade with time. Our society worships youth and no one stays young forever (although the youth are being oppressed pretty badly in this day in age in America). Any relationship based solely on looks probably won't last. If you look at a lot of successful couples that have managed to stay together for more than a few years, they are rarely dumpy old man and skinny 20 something trophy wife couples. Those couples look pretty creepy and not genuine.

Last edited by goldenchild08; 04-03-2012 at 02:52 PM..

Old 04-03-2012, 05:09 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,277,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red On The Noodle View Post
I don't either. I was watching the crowd at a bar during the basketball game. Young girls in their 20's very short and pushing 200 pounds with attractive guys. Two couples in particular could not keep their hands off each other. Two of us skinny girls sitting alone.
Who knows. Could be that they were not obese until they got married to those guys or moved in with them after getting "too comfy" in the relationship to put an effort on remaining in shape. Or those guys simply found them attractive regardless of them being obese. Hey, there are some guys out there who are fine with obese women or "curvy/buxom" as obese women like to call themselves.

Old 04-03-2012, 05:28 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,067,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Who knows. Could be that they were not obese until they got married to those guys or moved in with them after getting "too comfy" in the relationship to put an effort on remaining in shape. Or those guys simply found them attractive regardless of them being obese. Hey, there are some guys out there who are fine with obese women or "curvy/buxom" as obese women like to call themselves.
Hey not ALL women that define themselves as "curvy" are obsese! Some of us are just overweight!

Old 04-03-2012, 05:32 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,277,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Hey not ALL women that define themselves as "curvy" are obsese! Some of us are just overweight!
Hahahaha! Babe, and some overweight women are just awesome to hang out with which overshadows whatever body type they might have.

Mmmmuah!

Old 04-03-2012, 06:00 PM

73,005 posts, read 62,585,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Hahahaha! Babe, and some overweight women are just awesome to hang out with which overshadows whatever body type they might have.

Mmmmuah!
Sounds about right. I have proof of that.

Old 04-03-2012, 06:42 PM

664 posts, read 773,496 times
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the reason most women and men for that matter that you see together while out are fat is because most people in this country are fat. Fat country, you're going to have fat relationships. It doesn't matter if they are with another fat person, or a skinny one, most people are in a relationship and this country has a weight problem.

Old 04-03-2012, 07:25 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,648,445 times
I love this website. Check it out!

Welcome - My Body Gallery - What Real Women Look Like
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships