Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 11:18 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,728,260 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamplight View Post
Have you considered the idea that just maybe men don't want to be with a woman who has such a low view of men? I mean, even if you met a man who was attracted to you, what's he going to think after he gets to know you and learns your opinions concerning all men?

I wasn't always like this, happens over time. I used to be just like a lot of these clueless women that think just b/c you're a good person or you doll yourself up -- men will see that and want something to do with you. How naive. LMAO. Then I wised up and realized they couldn't care less about the quality of person you are. I'm not going to be meeting any men b/c I don't make any efforts to.

Mod cut: Off topic.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 04-04-2012 at 08:22 AM..

Old 04-03-2012, 11:20 AM

1,364 posts, read 1,805,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
Have fun living in your world all by yourself.
Not saying that is the case but let's say for the sake of argument that it is... what are you saying, I should change myself to accomodate others, be a fake human being, or how about a head transplant so I can be like all the other Joes out there... what say you?

What ironic about this is that I hear all sorts of CRAP about how women want guys who are 'interesting' and/or 'unique' and here I come along and not even a first glance? Hmmm... must really be about looks then.

Old 04-03-2012, 11:28 AM

5,653 posts, read 5,151,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bson1257 View Post
I got a small penis so I cant get a girlfriend.
Stop showing it to them to start the conversation then..

Old 04-03-2012, 11:46 AM

2,152 posts, read 3,396,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobaba View Post
Oh. Absolutely untrue.

Good looking guys of all types get women hitting on them regularly, and universally good looking dudes (tall, muscular white men) can get laid anytime, anywhere.

Believe me. I've hung out with good looking guys everywhere. In school, at work, at bars, AT CHURCH! I've seen women pull some BOLD stuff...

really? tell me where to go then

Old 04-03-2012, 12:22 PM

12,101 posts, read 17,083,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
I wasn't always like this, happens over time. I used to be just like a lot of these clueless women that think just b/c you're a good person or you doll yourself up -- men will see that and want something to do with you. How naive. LMAO. Then I wised up and realized they couldn't care less about the quality of person you are. I'm not going to be meeting any men b/c I don't make any efforts to.

Mod cut: Orphaned.
Wow. Scary. You sound just like me complaining about women.

I'm not saying you don't struggle. I'm just saying you should go and try. If you have (and you know if you have or not) then by all means continue to *****.

Hey, life's tough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdydoody342 View Post
really? tell me where to go then
If you were really good looking, you woulnd't have to go anywhere. Women would just come up to you during your normal life routine. Even if you're not that, you might still be good looking. Hit on girls at bars (of your own race). That will be a good test.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 04-04-2012 at 08:25 AM..

Old 04-03-2012, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Wow. Scary. You sound just like me complaining about women.

I'm not saying you don't struggle. I'm just saying you should go and try. If you have (and you know if you have or not) then by all means continue to *****.

Hey, life's tough.

If you were really good looking, you woulnd't have to go anywhere. Women would just come up to you during your normal life routine. Even if you're not that, you might still be good looking. Hit on girls at bars (of your own race). That will be a good test.

so a man still has to put in the effort... u just contradicted urself. I go to bars usually just to have fun but i dont really go with the hope of meeting quality women there

Old 04-03-2012, 01:12 PM

Quote:
so a man still has to put in the effort... u just contradicted urself. I go to bars usually just to have fun but i dont really go with the hope of meeting quality women there
The top looking men don't from what I have seen.

Every man should at least try a few times to hit on women at bars to see what becomes of it I'd say.

You never know what your potential is.

Been there, done that. Ugly results.

Old 04-03-2012, 01:25 PM

Quote:
The top looking men don't from what I have seen.

Every man should at least try a few times to hit on women at bars to see what becomes of it I'd say.

You never know what your potential is.

Been there, done that. Ugly results.
i dont act like an ******* or treat women like crap, thats probably my problem lol

Old 04-03-2012, 01:50 PM

Quote:
i dont act like an ******* or treat women like crap, thats probably my problem lol
You don't have to be an a@@, but in most cases you do need to have some SWAG.

See ... women need to see you in a sexual light. They're not like men. The fact alone that you have a penis and are not obese will not do it for them.

I have a good example.

I have a friend who is in his mid 30s and has never had a girlfriend as far as I know. He had a mild interest in a woman he knew and took her out once. He said it didn't work out.

Later on, he posted a sexual joke on his Facebook page. She responded saying she never saw that side of him.

See ... he is now turning the tide in her mind.

It's tough for a lot of guys to generate attraction. I know. I am one of those guys. Women will not have interest in men that don't 'get them wet'. It's really tough man. But just try and keep an assertive and confident attitude. And it will happen eventually.

Old 04-03-2012, 01:51 PM

9,726 posts, read 16,733,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
This is simply not true for all men, though. Maybe it's true for the men you've encountered, but to assume all men are like that is a bit insulting to those of us who aren't.

Mod cut: Orphaned.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 04-04-2012 at 08:30 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships