Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2008, 09:44 AM

2 posts, read 41,309 times

Advertisements

Newbie with piqued interest on this comment...I'm an ethnic lady with(IMO)sexy Asian men asking me out often(Chinese, Japanese, Korean etc)...but I am enjoying my single life at the moment. Perhaps -- very soon I may succumb to one. BTW I LOVE Asian men...

Old 07-31-2008, 04:45 AM

1,300 posts, read 2,572,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyinNY View Post
I don't know too many Asian men and black couples but there is quite a lot of Asian women and black couples. We even see it in the media.

1. Tiger Woods (mother is Asian and father is African American)

Professional golfer, worth like a billion dollar already with pension the last I heard. Maybe we need more of this combination. He (Tiger Woods) is engaged to a girl from Sweden (I think)....

2. Hines Ward (mother is Asian and father is African American)

Professional NFL player, MVP award.

These are two well know people in the news. There are more of course that I can't think of.

The (Dwayne Johnson) Rock, and Kimora Simmons.

Old 07-31-2008, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewSpring View Post
Well, I'm an asian man and I like black women but you know they're hard to get. Culturally I'm more compatible with my asian counterpart because when I make a joke they laugh. Other than that I like women all races.
Awww! You're sp sweet!

I'm a Black girl, come on, tell me a joke. Brighten my day.

Old 07-31-2008, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n.leveaux View Post
Newbie with piqued interest on this comment...I'm an ethnic lady with(IMO)sexy Asian men asking me out often(Chinese, Japanese, Korean etc)...but I am enjoying my single life at the moment. Perhaps -- very soon I may succumb to one. BTW I LOVE Asian men...

Oooh..

Where you at? Asian guys in my town seem pretty shy when they see me.

Old 07-31-2008, 10:46 PM

5,412 posts, read 15,922,346 times
One of my friends who is European born and temporarily working in the USA before he goes back asked, "Why are there so many couples here with black guys and white women but almost never see white guys with black girls?" I couldn't answer his question.

Old 07-31-2008, 11:02 PM

539 posts, read 1,804,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty464 View Post
Why aren't there more Asian men dating black women? There are a lot of beautiful, educated, ambitious black women around, why aren't they approached by Asian men?
Yeah, I read a report somewhere stating that these were the two groups least likely to be in relationships. Maybe it's the stereotypical physical traits that would seem incompatible.

Old 08-01-2008, 09:56 AM

2,412 posts, read 5,084,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty464 View Post
Why aren't there more Asian men dating black women? There are a lot of beautiful, educated, ambitious black women around, why aren't they approached by Asian men?
I don't know why this asian man thing seems to dominate every aspect of your threads. But maybe this is why you have such limited success in getting other cultural girls to "do" you? Do you wear a superhero suit and call yourself "asian man"? How about just relaxing and working on being funny..GIRLS LOVE ALL GUYS WHO ARE FUNNY!
\
You truly seem to blame all your unsuccess on rascism against asian men. It could be youre simply a jerk!

Do you know anything about dating black women? They might shock you..they aren't generally submissive at all! A black girl will fight her guys battle for him! "OHH NO you did not just come up on my man like that!"

You're not going to see that from an asian girl unless it's a kung foo movie!

Old 08-01-2008, 10:06 AM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post
Do you wear a superhero suit and call yourself "asian man"?

You're not going to see that from an asian girl unless it's a kung foo movie!
This is wild wacky stuff as Johnny Carson would say.

Laughed my butt off.

Old 08-01-2008, 10:14 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post
You truly seem to blame all your unsuccess on rascism against asian men. It could be youre simply a jerk!
What a novel idea, huh?!

Old 08-01-2008, 10:36 AM

2,412 posts, read 5,084,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
This is wild wacky stuff as Johnny Carson would say.

Laughed my butt off.
Seriuosly his posts suggest he has angry racial and materialist feelings toward girls of other cultures who aparently won't date him...and if so..HE'LL NEVER BE HAPPY W ONE IF AND WHEN HE EVER DOES LAND ONE!

He's suggest white girls won't date a asian guy who doesn't make some rediculous amount like 216,987.32 more than a average white guy. And I see this asian kid in my area whose very slick, handsome getting all the tail he want's! And he doesn't own a car! Like any normal young male AHEAD of the curve..he does all the other stuff. Nice hair cut, clean, works out is girl savvy. I've seen him with latino chicks, black chicks white chicks..WHatever flaver he want's that night!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships