Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2012, 11:51 AM

1,610 posts, read 1,781,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
So Beyonce was the first woman who came to mind when you thought of this particular attitude? I think Beyonce should have very high expectations in a man considering her position. All I said was that I preferred a guy like myself with no children and a college degree, so I don't see what that has to do with Beyonce or a "look at me" attitude. A BA/BS is perfectly fine, but people here have been going on and on about high earning men with graduate degrees which is not something that matters to me. I have no desire to move to DC to find one of these men. I already live in a big city and should not have to move to find a guy with a very BASIC bachelors degree and no kids! LOL
You don't get it, you'll learn when you get older, that Beyonce title fits you well. It's no boundaries on love, your looking at the wrong things. Typical feminist liberal entitlement mentality.

Old 04-09-2012, 11:52 AM

1,364 posts, read 1,805,880 times
Quote:
So Beyonce was the first woman who came to mind when you thought of this particular attitude? I think Beyonce should have very high expectations in a man considering her position. All I said was that I preferred a guy like myself with no children and a college degree, so I don't see what that has to do with Beyonce or a "look at me" attitude. A BA/BS is perfectly fine, but people here have been going on and on about high earning men with graduate degrees which is not something that matters to me. I have no desire to move to DC to find one of these men. I already live in a big city and should not have to move to find a guy with a very BASIC bachelors degree and no kids! LOL
Well, if you can't find a guy with AT LEAST a BA/BS and no kiddies then something else is up. It can't be THAT hard unless you have some other seriously insane 'standards' that the men must have. Dunno.

Beyonce? Please... she's no different from any of those other female artists who go through dudes like you-know-whatsky through geese... expectations, please. Yeah, that's what women should aspire to be, right? Be like Beyonce, yay!

Old 04-09-2012, 11:52 AM

30,996 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitluvr View Post
A well-rounded woman with a modest job, salary, and fewer responsibilities AND with more time to actually live 'LIFE' will always win out over the ladder-climbing moneyhogs with yours truly. Everytime.
Rep to you! but a woman is usually looking for something different than a man and being able to support yourself is a biggy. Men don't typically look at how much a woman makes but it's really not a bad idea so you don't hook up with someone who sinks you financially.

From what I hear there are many men online that still live with their mother, don't have a car and don't have a job, but are still looking for a knock out woman or any woman for that matter. I don't knoe how many times Ive heard woman expecting to see Clive Owens sitting at their meet up bar or restruant and instead finding Danny Devito

Old 04-09-2012, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Rep to you! but a woman is usually looking for something different than a man and being able to support yourself is a biggy. Men don't typically look at how much a woman makes but it's really not a bad idea so you don't hook up with someone who sinks you financially.

From what I hear there are many men online that still live with their mother, don't have a car and don't have a job, but are still looking for a knock out woman or any woman for that matter.
Well, those guys really need to get their lives together. Relationships should be close to dead last in their list of priorities.

Old 04-09-2012, 11:55 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,478,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
They high class, feminist, look at me attitude, you seem like you have it. No offense.
And lazy too!

Old 04-09-2012, 11:57 AM

1,610 posts, read 1,781,742 times
Quote:
Well, if you can't find a guy with AT LEAST a BA/BS and no kiddies then something else is up. It can't be THAT hard unless you have some other seriously insane 'standards' that the men must have. Dunno.

Beyonce? Please... she's no different from any of those other female artists who go through dudes like you-know-whatsky through geese... expectations, please. Yeah, that's what women should aspire to be, right? Be like Beyonce, yay!
More women attend college than men, it's even worse in minority communities. Basically it's 5 to 7 women trying to attract the same man.

Alot of men just have a associates, some don't even have a degree, just blue collar guys. Degree requirements scream entitled liberalism.

Some women need to out of their own way.

Old 04-09-2012, 11:59 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,601,291 times
Quote:
In the past few months, I've gone out with a lawyer, a realtor, a college instructor, a principal, and a grad student. None of them have children, I've never dated a guy with children, and most of the ones I've dated do have degrees. My rant was just about getting MUCH more attention from other types of men who aren't what I'm looking for. I didn't say that none of the men who contact me meet my criteria, but most of them don't.

Old 04-09-2012, 12:02 PM

Quote:
In the past few months, I've gone out with a lawyer, a realtor, a college instructor, a principal, and a grad student. None of them have children, I've never dated a guy with children, and most of the ones I've dated do have degrees. My rant was just about getting MUCH more attention from other types of men who aren't what I'm looking for. I didn't say that none of the men who contact me meet my criteria, but most of them don't.
Then what the hell is your problem, Jesus, plenty of guys here can't even get a woman to LOOK at them and here you are scoring away!

Look, you're gonna get attention from GUYS period and much of it has to do with your LOOKS. That's the way the ball rolls so you better get used to it, kiddo.

Old 04-09-2012, 12:03 PM

12,101 posts, read 17,083,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrmlyBklyn View Post
That's fine, OP can e-mail me the picture, I promise to be gentle, I treat people the way I expect to be treated.
My guess is OP is average looking.

If OP looked like this...

NikkiNikk89 Horseback riding, Animal rehabilitation, beac

... she probably wouldn't be complaining about having 'only' creeps and losers messaging her (my first time on POF!).

Online dating is a bloodbath. I pray to (something) that I never have to partake...

Old 04-09-2012, 12:06 PM

59 posts, read 46,407 times
I swear to god, females get more delusional by the second.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships