Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 11:53 AM

626 posts, read 903,000 times

Advertisements

Are you sure she's in college? The girl is a bit coo coo for cocoa puffs. Move on. Just say hi and bye nonchalantly. Stop letting on that you like her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2012, 11:55 AM

2,942 posts, read 6,006,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gochi View Post
I like this girl and were in college; things shes done over a couple of months:

-ask her friend if I am looking at her, when her friend nods, she plays with her hair (lol)

-talks louder near me to get my attention

-before I approached her, every time I made eye contact with her she would look at me then look down, look away
(im guilty of this too since I am shy)

-after I talked to her:when talking to me, shes cool but i noticed a couple of times she sorta stares into my eyes and her voice starts to crack//sounds like she's scared

-she seems interested in what I have to do for school

-however, I waited for her near a building, and she called me creep, but was smiling/giggling (She seemed VERY serious though)

-Another day I saw her friend follow me; she also followed me another day (im sure about this)

- I asked her for lunch, she looked at me smiled and shook her head, then we walked faster and faster until she went abruptly to washroom, before saying "cya later" - didn't give me a reason on why she said no until I asked and she was giggling saying i've got stuff to do.

so is she saying "no" in a nice way or is she just shy/nervous

How old are you? How old is she? This sounds like 6th grade behavior.
Agree with other poster - she's playing a game with you. Find someone else to go to lunch with, that will really make her jealous.

Old 04-10-2012, 11:56 AM

Quote:
well I like her a lot and am attracted to her....it's a bit crazy what has transpired over a couple of months.

I knew she was doing all these things but I just found it funny since she was maybe to shy to approach me?
She knows that, hence the mind games.

Old 04-10-2012, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Yeah I figured...but, why the hell would she follow me and try to communicate with me outside of class?

I mean, if you are toying with a guy, why go through all this effort?

For instance, the second time I caught her following me/looking for me, she snapped her head and went straight to the exits lol.

Oh btw, I left this bit out, but, she tried to communicate with me on 3 occasions last semester and I ignored her, by accident....lol.
She's getting a rise out of you. Stop feeding the troll, move on and make sure if she tries to catch your attention again not to give it to her, this will lead to more of the same nonsense.

Old 04-10-2012, 11:59 AM

22 posts, read 21,774 times

I know this is some high school drama // I am not doing it, shes the one doing all these things.

I want to know though, if shes playing games or is just genuinely shy. I can tell she is enjoying herself, but I am not sure if she's toying around or if she really doesn't know what else to do.

I mean she did say no to lunch, but maybe she was just nervous since she stormed into the washroom lol....

I guess I am trying to rationalize this situation in my favor, since I like this girl.

Old 04-10-2012, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
gochi....she's loving your attention and seeking more...she's verrrry shy....a bit immature....she might come around if you keep working at it....good luck

Just a bit?

Old 04-10-2012, 12:02 PM

Quote:

I know this is some high school drama // I am not doing it, shes the one doing all these things.

I want to know though, if shes playing games or is just genuinely shy. I can tell she is enjoying herself, but I am not sure if she's toying around or if she really doesn't know what else to do.

I mean she did say no to lunch, but maybe she was just nervous since she stormed into the washroom lol....

I guess I am trying to rationalize this situation in my favor, since I like this girl.
Forget it bub, she's messing with your mind. You really want to know if she's interested? The very next time you see her in class, approach another girl you may be interested it (don't tell me there isn't anyone else, most girls are available) and ask them to lunch. Gauge her reaction, facial movements are a dead giveaway.

Old 04-10-2012, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrmlyBklyn View Post
Forget it bub, she's messing with your mind. You really want to know if she's interested? The very next time you see her in class, approach another girl you may be interested it (don't tell me there isn't anyone else, most girls are available) and ask them to lunch. Gauge her reaction, facial movements are a dead giveaway.
its a small class.

I sat at the back one time, and her friend would like turn around to see if I was even in class as I usually sit closer to her.

Once that was confirmed, a bit later, she randomly turned around and gave me this serious eye contact - it was a bit scary, but I thought it meant that it was ok for me to approach her.

So then I sat where I usually sit and we started to talk, she was really happy (like all smiles, enthusiastic) - while talking some people near us were smiling at us and a guy sorta whispered and said "she likes you"....her reaction? - she put her head down and became quiet lol.

lol - I know this sounds weird and high school like, I am a bit uncomfortable with this too so I asked her out to lunch.

Last edited by gochi; 04-10-2012 at 01:00 PM..

Old 04-10-2012, 01:01 PM

Bump.

Old 04-10-2012, 02:13 PM

Quote:
its a small class.

I sat at the back one time, and her friend would like turn around to see if I was even in class as I usually sit closer to her.

Once that was confirmed, a bit later, she randomly turned around and gave me this serious eye contact - it was a bit scary, but I thought it meant that it was ok for me to approach her.

So then I sat where I usually sit and we started to talk, she was really happy (like all smiles, enthusiastic) - while talking some people near us were smiling at us and a guy sorta whispered and said "she likes you"....her reaction? - she put her head down and became quiet lol.

lol - I know this sounds weird and high school like, I am a bit uncomfortable with this too so I asked her out to lunch.

Got her home number? Call her up and make plans or NOT. Time to put her on the spot, she will have to answer you and with no friend around to goad her on. Now you know. Remember, it has to be a 1 on 1 date, and make sure you go for the kiss at the end of the date.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships