Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 04:33 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
You know, for that "not so fresh feeling"....oh goodness froggie...google it!
LOL I had no idea what you were talking about.

Shows ya how often I patrol the women's aisles!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2012, 06:10 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,202,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
Video -- Love Dolls -- National Geographic

Keep it clean and PG-13...

Ok I get it..dudes like variety etc.

If you found out anyone you knew had this proclivity how would you react?

I would stay as far away as possible. Im open minded, so consenting adults can do whatever they like with each other, or...err...alone..sort of. Doesnt mean I have to understand it though. And THIS particular one is too weird for me to even want to try.

Old 04-13-2012, 07:21 PM

2,113 posts, read 2,406,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
You should visit the Real Dolls forum. Interesting topics include how to fix tears caused by 'use' and how to buy used dolls.

[and that's not all!]
Interesting ain't the word for it. So hilarious yet so frightening. The people that want "just the torso" or to have a doll made from their ex's likeness can especially stay the hell away from me.

When the first guy was talking about being a "doll husband" and showing the wallet photo of his "wife" I had to wonder how he handles the logistics of, say, the office holiday party?

Old 04-13-2012, 07:51 PM

2,094 posts, read 3,654,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
I could see some CD posters being happy with this.

Real women might want to work outside of the home, want an equality in relationships, have opinions (ford forbid).

At around 4:05 minutes, one guy said he wants to be able to have sex with beautiful women without having to talk with them.

LOL! They could also stop worrying about their "gold". And love dolls don't eat at restaurants or like cocktails,designer handbags etc. They don't require a full body waxing,their hair does not grow and require any salon services.Sounds about right.

Old 04-13-2012, 09:38 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,269,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
I could see some CD posters being happy with this.

Real women might want to work outside of the home, want an equality in relationships, have opinions (ford forbid).

At around 4:05 minutes, one guy said he wants to be able to have sex with beautiful women without having to talk with them.

So could I.

The whole thing is more warped than an attic full of old records.

Old 04-13-2012, 10:57 PM

6,588 posts, read 17,550,899 times
This is one of the creepiest things I've ever seen. Euww! The guy with the "wife" is almost creepier than the other guy with the harem. Hmm, I wonder if any of these men would be willing to donate their brains to science when they die?

Old 04-14-2012, 04:23 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8635angelvalley View Post
LOL! They could also stop worrying about their "gold". And love dolls don't eat at restaurants or like cocktails,designer handbags etc. They don't require a full body waxing,their hair does not grow and require any salon services.Sounds about right.
Yes, both gold and divorce.
I forgot.

Old 04-14-2012, 05:23 AM

2,134 posts, read 3,043,011 times
Perfect solution for the guys who swear every woman is out to get his riches and expects too much.

Old 04-14-2012, 05:33 AM

13,496 posts, read 18,192,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
Video -- Love Dolls -- National Geographic

Keep it clean and PG-13...

Ok I get it..dudes like variety etc.

But I have to draw the line between kinky and just flat out weird when it comes to love dolls. The guy in the video talks to it like its a person. It just seems like something that should get you thrown in the looney bin. The things they say about these dolls...akkk...

It almost makes me hate prostitution less. At least that is real.

If you found out anyone you knew had this proclivity how would you react?
I'd think it was weird, and pay it no mind. None of my business.

Old 04-14-2012, 05:58 AM

4,176 posts, read 10,688,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
The "perfect" mate for my ex, a love doll won't talk, open her mouth, and does not have a brain. I should send him the website.
Ditto on all counts!

Oh, well, at least they're not out there, perpetrating their lack of social skills and emotional ineptitude on REAL women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships