Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2012, 09:12 PM

199 posts, read 389,977 times

Advertisements

Trashy women don't do a thing for me......pure and sweet makes my heart go pitter pat....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2012, 11:02 PM

1,098 posts, read 1,860,094 times
I'm fond of the Rachel Ray types, dark hair, dark eyes, excellent cook and great about saving money on groceries, bubbly and fun! My friend married someone similar, he's lucky to have a fast metabolism with her cooking! She comes off to me as pure, well warm mostly.

An approachable gal is a nice change of pace.

Old 06-07-2012, 07:41 AM

895 posts, read 469,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
(So much for the theory that women like bad boys.)

Don't you think women like aspects of bad boys that they generally don't find in suck up nice guys, but there are other aspects that eventually make them leave the bad boys?

For example they like the fact a bad boy will stand to and for them, will take them on an unpredictable emotional ride, be a challenge because they tend to be independent and so not an a55 kisser. But most self respecting women do not enjoy the abusive aspects commonly associated with bad boys.

When nice guys figure this out they can be more comfortable and less fearful of allowing those attractive traits to operate. Too bad hollywood has done such a good job of teaching guys how they should NOT treat women. Of creating unnatural fantasy images of what women are attracted to.

Old 06-07-2012, 07:47 AM

895 posts, read 469,693 times
Besides every woman has a little bit of a naughty bad girl that likes to be discovered and to play, she just doesn't want to have everyone know and be labeled a slvt.

Old 06-07-2012, 08:02 AM

16,401 posts, read 30,807,449 times
I pretty much like girls that look like they've been addicted to crack, sold themselves multiple times for 5 bucks and live down under a bridge. I think it's safe to say most guys think that way and want nothing to do with a decent woman.

Old 06-07-2012, 08:56 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,695,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Of course, there are different types of tramps, and guys will generally go for one over the other.

The 'club' girls wearing skin tight, flesh bearing outfits and a metric ton of makeup will usually win out over the 'rock and roll tramp' type girls, which is what I consider myself. The club girls are 'easy' (and not necessarily in the sexual sense, but rather in the pick em up sense) but the rock and roll girls are a little more independent and difficult to get along with

IMO, there are not different types of tramps, but okay.

Old 06-07-2012, 08:59 AM

16,433 posts, read 22,104,807 times
This guy does. Finaly found one and married her, 34 years ago.

Old 06-07-2012, 09:05 AM

4,217 posts, read 7,275,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tulip_dove View Post
It seems as if the guys who do talk to me (online) only want to hurt me cause of my pureness and good hearted nature.
This goes for everyone, not just women. Nice people get taken advantage of in society and become bitter and jaded. You can spot the "pure" good-hearted souls like they have a halo over their heads. People will assume they can easily persuade, manipulate then dispose of you without much fuss or defensiveness on your part.

Sad, but true.

Old 06-07-2012, 09:11 AM

146 posts, read 243,209 times
I don't think the problem lies in the "pure-hearted" being able to find a guy that likes that. I think the problem is in the guy that likes that finding the "pure-hearted". Guys that are looking for women often settle for the path of least resistance. Clearly the "non pure" women are more likely to make themselves available. They are more likely to be outgoing. So even guys that might prefer the "pure-hearted" end up meeting and falling in love with someone that is not necessarily trashy, but not "pue-hearted" either.

Old 06-07-2012, 09:31 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,695,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
This goes for everyone, not just women. Nice people get taken advantage of in society and become bitter and jaded. You can spot the "pure" good-hearted souls like they have a halo over their heads. People will assume they can easily persuade, manipulate then dispose of you without much fuss or defensiveness on your part.

Sad, but true.

I agree with you on some level. I think people often 'test' these people more then any other to see how they will react because they expect them to back down simply b/c they're shy, quiet, good hearted, etc. those of us women that started out that way believed the world operated off of fairness. IF you do everything 'right' then things will fall into place. If you're nice enough, men will notice you, etc. Yea right. That's why I feel sorry for women like the OP because being 'nice' isn't going to get her nowhere with men. Nowhere. The only thing she's qualified for being asked about by men, is the phone number of her friend, likely the 'bad girl' or scantily clad one in the group. True story.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships