Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2016, 08:05 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,609,532 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Lol you forgot? 28-34 would be fine. And 35-45 is fine.
Guys in their 20s make me feel old now. Even 30 is young compared to me. I won't be able to feel young unless he's 40 and over, and I don't think I've ever been out with anyone in that age range.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2016, 08:13 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Guys in their 20s make me feel old now. Even 30 is young compared to me. I won't be able to feel young unless he's 40 and over, and I don't think I've ever been out with anyone in that age range.
Wow I'm 38 and a month ago went out with a 33 yr old. I am attracted to older guys like you though.

Old 07-02-2016, 08:21 PM

52,249 posts, read 52,668,250 times
I wouldn't be caught dead with a woman in her 20's, even if she went out with me voluntarily.

Old 07-02-2016, 08:35 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I wouldn't be caught dead with a woman in her 20's, even if she went out with me voluntarily.
Me either.

Old 07-02-2016, 08:49 PM

When I remove the "socially acceptable" age filters on Tinder and just match up with who I want to, the guys are very young. But then I feel creepy about it so I unmatch them and focus on the ones in the socially acceptable age range.

Old 07-02-2016, 08:54 PM

52,249 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
When I remove the "socially acceptable" age filters on Tinder and just match up with who I want to, the guys are very young. But then I feel creepy about it so I unmatch them and focus on the ones in the socially acceptable age range.
I'm guessing based on your posting history that the younger guy thing isn't just because they are young and pretty.......

Old 07-02-2016, 09:03 PM

Quote:
I'm guessing based on your posting history that the younger guy thing isn't just because they are young and pretty.......
No, it's mostly because they're young and pretty. lol Also less likely to have kids and current/ex wives.

Old 07-04-2016, 10:06 PM

3,503 posts, read 7,498,923 times
Quote:
If you can't swing it, it's a moot point. Otherwise, I can date 30-something single mothers, but I didn't walk the straight and narrow all these years to shovel someone else's shiite. I can't help who likes me and my cousin's GF claims that I don't even look 30. I'll take it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Me either.
Lezbehonest?

Old 07-04-2016, 10:50 PM

26 posts, read 18,337 times
all relationships go by motivation

-it's just old men and young women is always a sick [bleep] situation,trading cash for [bleep] ,like it makes him the man.
no it doesn't.

-lot of them are going after girls they were too broke to get and fulfilling teenage boy fantasies ,having never grown up.the young woman almost ALWAYS has another man--i am a young woman so don't argue me down on this

-for the most part though ,age gap is a problem because you only relate in the bedroom and nothing else beyond.you can be that fool if you want,i won't stop you

Last edited by PJSaturn; 07-05-2016 at 07:58 AM.. Reason: Inappropriate language.

Old 07-05-2016, 12:21 AM

21 posts, read 21,398 times
So I have browsed CD before but this topic got me to finally make an account because it really pertains to my situation. I am 30 and my woman coming on two years now is 43. We actually met through an online game and started talking and only lived about an hour away.

After much convincing I got her to agree to a date and we met and I found her absolutely amazing! Not just for her body (which believe me is great and plenty better than lots of women my age), but her mind and personality as well. Apart from the fact we can both discuss video games and what we play I love her confidence, intelligence and so many other things about her.

I have dated and been with women my age even ones most would consider quite beautiful but there is so much more than that. I moved into her home a little over a year since we started dating. I do a lot of the physical work and do contribute to expenses of course. But I can honestly say never before have I been with a woman that truly makes me as happy as her. We still play our online game together and can talk about so much. We are both also into fitness and will hike, go on runs together etc.

I love her so much and just want to make her happy. One thing that is nice is that she doesn't get upset over things that younger women tend to. By that I mean we both enjoy our personal space as much as being together but she has lots of her own hobbies and just because we are together and living together we have to be together 24/7. Like lots of other guys I have my "man cave" but she never complains about it or gets all "why don't you spend more time with me!?!?" like lots of younger women tend to do and my same age girlfriends have. NOTE: I realize not all younger women are like that but I am sure being older helps.

So anyway, just wanted to tell my story. I know I may be in the minority but I am very happy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships