Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2012, 04:38 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
Yes.
Look - it's just not possible to placate everyone on here. There are the "nice guys" who think women only go after "bad boys." There are the guys that want women to hit on them - there are the men that want to be the pursuers. There are men who lack confidence and think that women only go after cocky guys who treat women poorly.

Why don't you guys have a conference and tell me what kind of guys there are and who women like. If you honestly feel that there aren't guys out there that think they are god's gift to women - then I'll tell you there aren't women out there who they think are god's gift to men. Except I'll be lying because I know that there are women like that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2012, 04:38 PM

29,739 posts, read 34,357,220 times
Quote:
How are they god's gift to women though? By what act?
They said they were the hottest? So self complimenting?
Are you seriously this literal? A guy who thinks he's God's gift to women is usually delusionally overconfident, sometimes sleazy, and greatly overestimates his attractiveness.

Old 04-25-2012, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Are you seriously this literal? A guy who thinks he's God's gift to women is usually delusionally overconfident, sometimes sleazy, and greatly overestimates his attractiveness.
You forgot the red bow they have wrapped around themselves with a tag attached that says, "To: Women. From: God."

Old 04-25-2012, 04:56 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,357,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
You forgot the red bow they have wrapped around themselves with a tag attached that says, "To: Women. From: God."
Where can I buy that tag?

Old 04-25-2012, 04:57 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,395,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Oh god...one specific screen name is coming to mind right now!!! LOL

Old 04-25-2012, 04:59 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,176,077 times
Quote:
How are they god's gift to women though? By what act?
They said they were the hottest? So self complimenting?
You are just looking for a ridiculous argument. You asked for proof and it was given to you on the previous page. You can also google "God's Gift To Women" and there are pages and pages of information. I seriously can't tell if you are this ignorant or you're sitting there trying to knit pick an argument. Your questions were asked and answered. For someone with the moniker "Info Guy" you sure are lacking in finding the information, even when it's handed to you. I'd recommend a cease and desist on engaging you in this ridiculousness and continued posting of it.

Old 04-25-2012, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
where can i buy that tag?
lol!

Last edited by Dewdroplet76; 04-25-2012 at 05:13 PM..

Old 04-25-2012, 05:10 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,408,034 times
Quote:
LOL!!! oh god..they make them into t shirts now :-/

Old 04-25-2012, 05:52 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,505,439 times
'Nice Guys and 'Bad Boys' is a variable term. There are different definations for these.

There are guys who do think they are all that. Everyone has a little swagger in them. Nothing wrong with that.

If a guy think he is god's gift to women and he gets lot of women then he is doing something right and it is working out for him.

Women go for all kinds of guys and vice versa. After a while, the true colors come out.

Quote:
Look - it's just not possible to placate everyone on here. There are the "nice guys" who think women only go after "bad boys." There are the guys that want women to hit on them - there are the men that want to be the pursuers. There are men who lack confidence and think that women only go after cocky guys who treat women poorly.

Why don't you guys have a conference and tell me what kind of guys there are and who women like. If you honestly feel that there aren't guys out there that think they are god's gift to women - then I'll tell you there aren't women out there who they think are god's gift to men. Except I'll be lying because I know that there are women like that.

Old 04-25-2012, 06:01 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,176,077 times
Quote:
'Nice Guys and 'Bad Boys' is a variable term. There are different definations for these.

There are guys who do think they are all that. Everyone has a little swagger in them. Nothing wrong with that.

If a guy think he is god's gift to women and he gets lot of women then he is doing something right and it is working out for him.

Women go for all kinds of guys and vice versa. After a while, the true colors come out.
Doing something right? Well, these types of men are only engaged in quantity not quality. So, it's not that they are doing something right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships