Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2012, 04:17 PM

4,153 posts, read 9,226,306 times

Advertisements

Meh...all women, hot or not take their pants off one leg at a time...or is that put their pants on one leg at a time? I always get that confused
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2012, 04:21 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,776,507 times
I'd say for men its easier to probably get with a nice girl than a really attractive woman. I kinda think some men are intimidated by attractive women who are very stuck on themselves.

Not all but my observation is definitely true to a extent. Men just don't like the hassle and uglier women usually give it up easier and are much cheaper to maintain lol.

Old 04-17-2012, 04:29 PM

1,338 posts, read 2,008,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
There are FAR TOO MANY men who think they are gorgeous and are just waiting for a blind supermodel to walk their way.
I think this is pretty far from the truth. Most guys I know are very realistic about their looks, and know that only the hottest of hot guys get approached by good looking women (or any women for that matter) without putting in any effort.

Now when it comes to our bodies, then I can see some men thinking pretty highly of themselves. I mean, for that 1 and a half hours that I'm at the gym, I'm the hottest guy alive haha (in my opnion).

Old 04-17-2012, 04:53 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,512,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I don't know but one of my friends told me that the reason that I got hit on so much was because I was really pretty - but not too pretty. He then went on to tell me that my friend was too pretty - like drop dead gorgeous - so that I probably got hit on more than her. I was like... "Thanks?"
That was a very backhanded compliment, but I do understand. Attractive/pretty women who have certain attributes I like (smile, personality, etc) draw much more of my consideration than extremely beautiful/stunning women. I can't explain it.

Old 04-17-2012, 05:14 PM

6,534 posts, read 7,250,781 times
Quote:
Every body's different - there are some men who would just stand in awe, and assume the woman has the pick and won't pick them. There are some men who think this, but the hunter wins out and they give it a nudge anyway. There are FAR TOO MANY men who think they are gorgeous and are just waiting for a blind supermodel to walk their way.
You think so? Women are not known for taking the initiative. So if there are men who are just sitting there with their hands on their lap expecting a woman to approach them, ask them out, and take care of them…good luck.

Old 04-17-2012, 05:21 PM

1,206 posts, read 1,730,115 times
*chuckles* Only lames are intimidated by women.

Old 04-17-2012, 06:51 PM

4,576 posts, read 9,124,112 times
The key is to treat pretty woman like they are nothing special. Like an old dame from the 1970's or something. Many of these woman have confidence issues and if you are a tough customer they will usually soften up their act and they will act more humble.

Next time you see a hottie and she catches you lookin, do not timidly look away like you have been busted. Look at her like her like she is nothing special.

Old 04-17-2012, 06:54 PM

908 posts, read 1,112,083 times
I'm far more intimidated by strong women than pretty women. But I have a thing for strong women.

Old 04-17-2012, 07:04 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,247,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Dude View Post
The key is to treat pretty woman like they are nothing special. Like an old dame from the 1970's or something. Many of these woman have confidence issues and if you are a tough customer they will usually soften up their act and they will act more humble.

Next time you see a hottie and she catches you lookin, do not timidly look away like you have been busted. Look at her like her like she is nothing special.

LOL I bet you don't get many hotties with that attitude.

What's wrong with a smile?

Old 04-17-2012, 07:23 PM

8,012 posts, read 8,166,557 times
Quote:
Every body's different - there are some men who would just stand in awe, and assume the woman has the pick and won't pick them. There are some men who think this, but the hunter wins out and they give it a nudge anyway. There are FAR TOO MANY men who think they are gorgeous and are just waiting for a blind supermodel to walk their way.
You seem to be confusing shyness with arrogance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships