Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 05:17 AM

18 posts, read 35,900 times

Advertisements

she broke up with me a month ago
reason-she said that i betrayed her trust( i apparently wanted to check her up if she is faithfully to me or not)
she needed space and then when we went back together due to her hormone changes and mood swing what i didn't understand at the time we just fall apart,she was saying that i was to pushy and i didn't have the patience for her to give her time to forgive me
which is true,i didn't understand at the time hormone changes,mood swings and all the pleasure of having a pregnant girlfriend and i admit i did made mistake,when i realised i was to pushy was to late
even though that we split up i still wanted to be involved with her pregnancy,apoiments and all that,and i stated that no mater what relation we have i want to be in child's life,but at this point IM thinking just to give up on everything and to walk away
every effort of mine to talk to her is being ignored,and should i say that her friends and sister are playing a major role in all off this,she's probably complaining to all her friends and her friends are probably trying to persuade her not to have anything to do with me
i do not know what to do any more.all i want is to help her out true pregnancy but i don't know how,
everyone is saying that when the baby comes along she will change and her hormones are going to level up,and that she will come around if i just give her space
any advice?
and as i said i do admit that i made mistakes and i regret and i told her that million times but at this point i have no one to talk to,because she doesn's want to talk to me at all,she is to **** off,depressed and her father told me that she doesn't handle the pregnancy very well
i was thinking to write her a letter and to open my heart to her,would be that a god idea?

Old 04-18-2012, 05:41 AM

1 posts, read 13,948 times
Angry THATS very brave & sweet of u man

Your girlfriend is really lucky 2 have u man,She should really give u a chance 2 be a father that u wish 2 be cause it seems as u will make a great father
*you should keep on trying 2 prove 2 her how much u willing 2 make things alright between the 2 of u guys

- also try talking to her friends & sisters ,make them understand how u feel about the whole situation,

*Good Luck Man*
Hope she soon realise how much u love her
*some fathers would declare their responsibility but u standing up as a man willing 2 help that's great

*WISH THE WORLD HAD MOST MAN LIKE U

Old 04-18-2012, 06:09 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,162,884 times
Best thing to do is leave her alone - Just be there when she needs you...

Old 04-18-2012, 06:13 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,171,554 times
Back away and give her space. If she does not want you in her life you need to treat it like a Business commitment since you will be supporting your kid for the next 20 years.

Might be in your future to talk to an attorney about visitation and child support.

You are going to be involved with the support of your child ?

Old 04-18-2012, 06:19 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,924,998 times
Leave her be for a while. Let her get her head together.

By all means, write a short note explaining that you realise you messed up, and you will give her some time, but when she's ready, you'd like to talk about the baby, and your role in it's care.

Then leave it at that.
Don't harass her, don't keep writing to her, and certainly don't write reams of paper pouring your heart out.

She asked for space, it is the single most important thing you can give her right now.

Old 04-18-2012, 06:26 AM

36,499 posts, read 30,843,355 times
Why dont you do as she asked and back off and give her time. By continuing to push her you are reinforcing the very behavior she is trying to get away from.

Quote:
reason-she said that i betrayed her trust( i apparently wanted to check her up if she is faithfully to me or not)
What do you mean by apparently? Did you doubt her fidelity, did you check up on her?

Old 04-18-2012, 06:45 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,171,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
What do you mean by apparently? Did you doubt her fidelity, did you check up on her?
If so, might need a DNA test some time in the future to make sure the kid is yours.

Old 04-18-2012, 06:55 AM

36,499 posts, read 30,843,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
If so, might need a DNA test some time in the future to make sure the kid is yours.
And ASAP. Then there will be no question. He has already, apparently, told her he dosent trust her and doubts the baby is his which is a big hit on the relationship. He wasnt tolerant of the pregnancy and hormonal changes. These two things, apparently, pushed her to have reservations about the relationship and need space, yet now he wants to be all involved against her wishes. He either blew it big time or the baby isnt his.

Old 04-18-2012, 07:22 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,162,884 times
Read his other post - She doesn't want to be with him. I think he's nagging her too much. Pushing her. I mean seriously - He sounds young and obsessive...

Just leave her be - If she wants to be with you, She will be.... Support her if needed and support your baby, if it's yours... There's nothing else you can do. You can't force someone to love you, or want to be with you. You just can't...

Old 04-18-2012, 07:47 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,646,900 times
If you cheated on her, she's never going to forgive you.

That doesn't mean that you should walk away from your child though. You still have the responsibility of taking care of this human being you helped create, even if you can't be with the mother anymore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.