Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 09:50 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,016,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie1249 View Post
What you are doing is very admirable, and I think any sensible young lady would think the same.

But when will you sleep?
Whatever chance I can get..This wouldn't be my first time doing this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post
I wouldn't care at all. But when are you going to sleep much less have time to date!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
It's a good reflection on you, actually. Where will you find the time to date, though?

If they walked only because of this, it's a bad reflection on them.
Hopefully on the weekends. ll just have to see what the hours are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edsel View Post
hahahha , what a super dooper Industrious guy ,,,,,,aint no sleep..................
If I can stay up and play video games all night....I can stay up and work all night....It's all in the mind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2012, 10:39 PM

733 posts, read 1,663,757 times
I would never deny a guy who is willing to work hard, as long as the job is legal, honest, harmless to their health, and leaves him with some free time to spend with me and his friends.

Old 04-23-2012, 10:44 PM

61,704 posts, read 87,101,195 times
She might love it. More money for her to spend...

Old 04-23-2012, 11:06 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,184,275 times
I don't think telling a white lie or being vague is necessary. You are in college and I had 3 jobs in college and a few which weren't my career calling. I think you'll find that with most college students. If you have to lie right from the get go, you're doomed from the get go.

I was just talking about this type of thing with a friend of mine today and said how much people don't seem to understand it has nothing to do with what you do for a living or the kind of car you drive - it boils down to compatible personalities if you want a solid foundation for a relationship. I mentioned how astounded I was that so many people don't seem to understand that and asked if all generations were like this or is it just the current one? His relationship has lasted a long time and I mentioned how it was solid, pretty much enviable and he said, "Yeah, I like going home at the end of the day." It's not much more complicated than that.

Old 04-23-2012, 11:09 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
i dont know what overnight housekeeping is?
r u a gigolo?

Old 04-24-2012, 12:42 AM

956 posts, read 1,767,297 times
Kudos for working hard. Like has been mentioned before, if the woman doesn't understand that then that snobbish bimbo ain't worth your valuable time.But please remember to get enough rest and time for yourself plus loved ones, OK?

Old 04-24-2012, 03:37 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,016,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gudra View Post
Kudos for working hard. Like has been mentioned before, if the woman doesn't understand that then that snobbish bimbo ain't worth your valuable time.But please remember to get enough rest and time for yourself plus loved ones, OK?
Thanks for the support and Ill try

Old 04-24-2012, 03:43 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,452,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
ladies would you?

My situation specifically is that I need a little more money and I will be getting promoted later this year from my main job but until then I need a little something extra . I'm still in college and with a main job and overnight housekeeping Ill be making 40 - 48k a year. Which is not too bad for a 23 year old even though I am behind.

On top of that I get a 10% discount off of new cars 15% off of used cars and 20% discount off of car parts so I will have nice car and a nice place to live.

Again the situation is temporary but honesty is appreciative.

Would a guy like me doing housekeeping overnight for extra income turn you off?

It will be only doing it for 9 months max.
You're a young industrious guy, who doesn't let grass grow under his feet, not afraid of a little get your nails dirty hard work, and won't be complaining about not having money for this or that... I like that in a man.

What's not to like about a guy who takes care of business!

Old 04-24-2012, 03:45 PM

2,162 posts, read 3,365,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
ladies would you?

My situation specifically is that I need a little more money and I will be getting promoted later this year from my main job but until then I need a little something extra . I'm still in college and with a main job and overnight housekeeping Ill be making 40 - 48k a year. Which is not too bad for a 23 year old even though I am behind.

On top of that I get a 10% discount off of new cars 15% off of used cars and 20% discount off of car parts so I will have nice car and a nice place to live.

Again the situation is temporary but honesty is appreciative.

Would a guy like me doing housekeeping overnight for extra income turn you off?

It will be only doing it for 9 months max.
I think that is AWESOME !! Do it! You have ambition and are totally willing to do whatever it takes for your future. That is why I would date you.

Old 04-24-2012, 03:46 PM

2,162 posts, read 3,365,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Hey Veyron... This is your 1st chance to tell a white lie or be vague. Tell her you're working at the research lab in the evenings.
Bahahahahahaha!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships