Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2012, 12:54 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times

Advertisements

Haha men gotta get their jollies some how?

Old 04-26-2012, 12:58 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,604,039 times
yuck....whatever. straight guys dont mess around like that, trust me.

Old 04-26-2012, 01:00 PM

3,226 posts, read 6,637,986 times
NO, NO, NO and HELL NO!!! I don't care if all the women in the world reject me, I would not engage in a sexual activities with a man. I'd much rather have sexual activities with a female manatee then with a male. That's how unattractive men are to me. Not that I am afraid of saying whether a guy is handsome or not, nor am I against homosexuals, not in the least. I'm perfectly fine with what another adult male chooses to do what he does in his sex life. NOT my business.

Speaking personally from me: NO TO THE HELL NO. Men simply just don't cut it, just don't do it for me. There's nothing a man can do that can give me a boner a little bit.

It's funny, I have a friend who broke up with his girlfriend then dated a guy. Well, not dated but they became a couple. He claims he isn't gay but just decided to get with a guy because women were too needy and naggy. I call B.S. on that. You're either gay or bisexual according to me.

In my opinion if you are a "straight" male but you're plugging it in other guys or getting plugged, you're GAY or BISEXUAL point blank. I don't care what other way you try to go around it, it is what it is. I hate when people tell me something like "I don't put labels on things". I feel a lot of times that's an excuse not to admit what you are. WHATEVER, you have sex with both sexes then that's all your business. I just don't buy the "I'm straight but I like laying pipe or milking with other men as well" facade.

Old 04-26-2012, 01:02 PM

391 posts, read 687,970 times
No, no and NO!

However, what about the poor guy who has been going with a gal
for a while and then that gal decides to become a man.

Old 04-26-2012, 01:09 PM

36,509 posts, read 30,847,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephV55 View Post
No, no and NO!

However, what about the poor guy who has been going with a gal
for a while and then that gal decides to become a man.
Who is he?

Old 04-26-2012, 01:11 PM

4,865 posts, read 10,524,598 times
46%? Sounds a little high, that's more than the percentage of people who've tried marijuana for chrissakes. You have to be a lot braver and more adventurous to mess around with another guy than to try a joint, so I call BS on that statistic.

I don't doubt, however, that some straight guys might do it. I certainly would have been so repulsed by the idea of me personally engaging in that I couldn't even contemplate it when I was younger (but I didn't mind my gay friends making out or anything). As I've gotten older and matured, I can see how a guy might do it, especially in an orgy or threesome situation. Still, that number's too high. I'm adventurous, but that really goes beyond what I'd be willing to try so I can't imagine half of all guys doing it.

Old 04-26-2012, 01:33 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lital_The_Best View Post
NO, NO, NO and HELL NO!!! I don't care if all the women in the world reject me, I would not engage in a sexual activities with a man. I'd much rather have sexual activities with a female manatee then with a male. That's how unattractive men are to me. Not that I am afraid of saying whether a guy is handsome or not, nor am I against homosexuals, not in the least. I'm perfectly fine with what another adult male chooses to do what he does in his sex life. NOT my business.

Speaking personally from me: NO TO THE HELL NO. Men simply just don't cut it, just don't do it for me. There's nothing a man can do that can give me a boner a little bit.

It's funny, I have a friend who broke up with his girlfriend then dated a guy. Well, not dated but they became a couple. He claims he isn't gay but just decided to get with a guy because women were too needy and naggy. I call B.S. on that. You're either gay or bisexual according to me.

In my opinion if you are a "straight" male but you're plugging it in other guys or getting plugged, you're GAY or BISEXUAL point blank. I don't care what other way you try to go around it, it is what it is. I hate when people tell me something like "I don't put labels on things". I feel a lot of times that's an excuse not to admit what you are. WHATEVER, you have sex with both sexes then that's all your business. I just don't buy the "I'm straight but I like laying pipe or milking with other men as well" facade.
There isn't any such thing as a straight man who has sex with other men. If you do that, you're either gay or bi.

If you're gay or bi, you should be man enough to say that you're gay or you're bi.

Old 04-26-2012, 01:50 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,450,941 times
Why are studies constantly attempting to turn straight men, who identify as heterosexual, gay? I believe it's a push from the pro-gays and others who make these ridiculous studies in order to normalize homosexuality by saying .. "see, even "straight" guys have sex with men".

Why is our society constantly trying to emasculate the heterosexual male. It's so obvious they can't hardly conceal it anymore.

Well, if a guy is having sex with men or dating a man with the potential for a romantic relationship - NEWS FLASH: HE'S NOT A STRAIGHT GUY he's a bisexual.

This is probably part of the reason why we've got teenagers out there drinking hand sanitizer because they don't know how to deal with the world we're handing them.

Completely ridiculous. Lighten up people, if a guy is dating a male with the potential to strike up a sexual or romantic relationship - he's not heterosexual.

Heterosexual men don't fantasize about men sexually, don't have sex with men, or date other men. It's really that simple.

/end rant

Old 04-26-2012, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
There isn't any such thing as a straight man who has sex with other men. If you do that, you're either gay or bi.

If you're gay or bi, you should be man enough to say that you're gay or you're bi.

Word to big bird on that.

Old 04-26-2012, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckygem View Post
why are studies constantly attempting to turn straight men, who identify as heterosexual, gay? I believe it's a push from the pro-gays and others who make these ridiculous studies in order to normalize homosexuality by saying .. "see, even "straight" guys have sex with men".

Why is our society constantly trying to emasculate the heterosexual male. It's so obvious they can't hardly conceal it anymore.

Well, if a guy is having sex with men or dating a man with the potential for a romantic relationship - news flash: He's not a straight guy he's a bisexual.

This is probably part of the reason why we've got teenagers out there drinking hand sanitizer because they don't know how to deal with the world we're handing them.

Completely ridiculous. Lighten up people, if a guy is dating a male with the potential to strike up a sexual or romantic relationship - he's not heterosexual.

heterosexual men don't fantasize about men sexually, don't have sex with men, or date other men. It's really that simple.

/end rant

boom.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships