Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2012, 08:45 AM

58 posts, read 127,361 times

Advertisements

Old 04-28-2012, 09:03 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,597,969 times
^Regarding the above graphic, I'm sure nerdy white guys aren't chick magnets in high school either and the jocks get more action, but those guys don't usually decide to completely give up on white women because of it. I wonder why that is.

Old 04-28-2012, 09:13 AM

7,364 posts, read 14,668,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apotheosis2012 View Post
i dont know which part of nyc you're from but from manhattan to brooklyn and queens i see average black guys with good looking white women (maybe not hot), asian women and hispanic women all the time who are fit........... a lot of times i see out of shape black guys with good looking non black women ........

but why do the women have to be "hot" anyway.......... your attracted to what you're attracted to..........even the manliest and best looking of us men cannot always get the "hot one"

some average looking black and white women will ignore some average and less than average black and white men. i hear overweight hispanic and black women say all the time that they refuse to date overweight and black and hispanic men and only go for the top 10%........ i hear short women of all races refusing to date short men....... the top 10% of any race of men will have suitors and they can choose whoever they want...............
The only time I see black men with good looking white women is when the men are exceptional, as I said earlier on the thread. Exceptional men (of all races) can and do date anyone they want. Among average black men in Brooklyn and Manhattan (I don't really go to Queens or the other boroughs) I NEVER see average black men with good looking white women.

As for the overweight issue, and height, and average not wanting to date average, those are separate topics. Most people have an inflated sense of their self worth so that's what is actually happening.

Old 04-28-2012, 09:16 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,140,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
^Regarding the above graphic, I'm sure nerdy white guys aren't chick magnets in high school either and the jocks get more action, but those guys don't usually decide to completely give up on white women because of it. I wonder why that is.
Don't you only date white men? Why do you care who black men date? Stop being a hypocrite!

Old 04-28-2012, 09:19 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,597,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Don't you only date white men? Why do you care who black men date? Stop being a hypocrite!
No, I don't only date white men. Either way, I can still comment on the issue at hand, and it doesn't make me a hypocrite considering I don't use this "rejection" excuse as a motive to date interracially.

Old 04-28-2012, 09:21 AM

6,616 posts, read 13,822,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Do bitter women of your own race say that "you've been brain washed" "you hate yourself", " that you only date ugly, fat Latinas"?
Um...not that I'm aware of? What does that even have to do with anything I said?

Old 04-28-2012, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
My ex husband is white, so your theory that I am angry or jealous doesn't hold water. I tend to be asked out far more by white guys, but of course as I stated white men only date attractive black women and black men typically date ugly white women. I have eyes and so does everyone else. You know it and I know it!

Though Lisa says black men are branching out slightly so maybe there is hope!

Lisa Lampanelli - Chocolate, Please - YouTube
Just because you were married to a white man doesn't mean your not angry. You have to be a angry and bitter women to say such asinine things. You sound worst than those skinsheads on stormfront. SOME, black men may date white ugly women(they themselves are probably not attractive). But that's not my reality. Usually people of the same attractiveness level pair up(which is why a lot of delusional people are by themselves).

Old 04-28-2012, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja1myn View Post
Um...not that I'm aware of? What does that even have to do with anything I said?
That's what black women say when black men date outside their race. I was just asking if it was the same for you.

Old 04-28-2012, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
It's kinda like that fallacy that "mixed kids are beautiful."

Parents (who are most likely good looking) with compatible features will have good looking kids. For everyone else it is the luck of the draw.

Proof that not all mixed kids are good looking: Tiger Woods.

Some people turn out well. Some don't. Just like everyone else.
Most of the biracial kids I've seen are nice looking children.

Old 04-28-2012, 09:31 AM

58 posts, read 127,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Yeah, I think it applies to all races.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships