Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would it bother you if your SO posted nude pics of themselves on the Internet?
Yes, this would bother me. 39 81.25%
No, this would not bother me. 5 10.42%
It depends/I'm not sure 4 8.33%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2012, 12:06 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,609,532 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
OP, what has you thinking this type of thing isn't extremely rare?
I'm always hearing about nude photo scandals and people having nude photos on their cell phones, so I don't think nude photos are that uncommon in general. Regarding the websites though, I noticed that a lot of men were posting nude photos of their wives/girlfriends, so obviously some men are ok with this kind of thing. Hopefully, they weren't posting the images without their wife's knowledge.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2012, 03:12 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,151,683 times
I agree with many this is absurd. Of course it would bother me if my gf posted nude pics of herself. That's the beauty of a "relationship". That I am the only one who gets to see her naked and vica versa. I wouldn't be with a women who didn't feel the same. End of subject. Kind of a silly question if you ask me.

Old 05-05-2012, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
Of course it would bother me if my gf posted nude pics of herself. That's the beauty of a "relationship". That I am the only one who gets to see her naked and vica versa.
Makes sense to me, but apparently there are some men out there who like showing their women off to other men. Maybe it makes them proud if others find their partners desirable?

Old 05-05-2012, 05:11 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,190,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Makes sense to me, but apparently there are some men out there who like showing their women off to other men. Maybe it makes them proud if others find their partners desirable?
Sounds like a voyeuristic kink.

Old 05-05-2012, 05:14 PM

52,260 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Sounds like a voyeuristic kink.
The one I don't get is some guys go out and pick up guys to bring home to service the wife.

These guy sit in the closet and watch..... freaky freaky stuff.

JMHO of course.....

Old 05-05-2012, 07:26 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,190,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
The one I don't get is some guys go out and pick up guys to bring home to service the wife.

These guy sit in the closet and watch..... freaky freaky stuff.

JMHO of course.....
I don't really get it, but the world is made up of all kinds I guess.

Old 05-06-2012, 09:32 AM

6,486 posts, read 6,387,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganusn View Post
It's very simple: people can do what they want. No one is being hurt, and no one has the right to control another person just because they're in a relationship.
What is with throwing the word "control" into every thread on personal preferences? The question isn't "Would you give them an ultimatum?"; it's "Would it bother you?" Has nothing to do with trying to control another person.

Quote:
I'm always hearing about nude photo scandals and people having nude photos on their cell phones, so I don't think nude photos are that uncommon in general. Regarding the websites though, I noticed that a lot of men were posting nude photos of their wives/girlfriends, so obviously some men are ok with this kind of thing. Hopefully, they weren't posting the images without their wife's knowledge.
I think they're very uncommon. Not to devalue the interesting subject you've brought up here (because it's a fair question either way), but I think assuming/implying that this sort of thing isn't quite rare can solicit a different reaction from people. It's like saying, "99% of people out there have tried cocaine. Do you think it's okay or not?"

Now, maybe most people who wouldn't do it are just worried about their personal career and how this might harm it. Maybe most people really want to and are just denying their animal instincts, lol. But for whatever reason, I think the vast majority of people would not do this sort of thing.

Old 05-06-2012, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
I think they're very uncommon. Not to devalue the interesting subject you've brought up here (because it's a fair question either way), but I think assuming/implying that this sort of thing isn't quite rare can solicit a different reaction from people. It's like saying, "99% of people out there have tried cocaine. Do you think it's okay or not?"
No, you're right. I didn't mean to imply that sharing nude photos with the public is a normal thing to do, but since these websites get multiple submissions per day, there seems to be enough people doing it that they can always provide new material, at least.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships