Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2013, 12:49 PM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cra2ybeautiful View Post

On Pof, you get inundated with messages but the pervs tend to stay away unless you put a pic up that is too sexy. However that can be forgiven since they have a much larger user base than okc. Also met my current boyfriend there ))))))))))) and he seems normal so far!!!!

Sooo OKC thumbs down, POF thumbs up.

Normal is boring. I'd rather have a perv. Yay OKC.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2013, 04:07 PM

1,830 posts, read 2,150,157 times
Datehookup was my old stomping ground. I got so many women off that site from 2009 to this year until I finally decided to calm down. POF was good for me too.

Old 11-03-2014, 05:03 AM

1 posts, read 1,235 times
For me I would go on POF. It’s one of the best dating site I have tried.

Old 11-03-2014, 06:54 AM

39,198 posts, read 27,575,665 times
Plenty of Fish. When I was OLD and that is long long time ago, I met several really awesome guys.

Match if you want something more serious. Just too serious for my taste.

Old 01-06-2015, 04:26 AM

1 posts, read 1,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipod99 View Post
I'm a 27 year old college student. I'm looking for women around my age between 18-32, preferably also college students or at least someone that doesn't have a bachelor's yet. And I'm looking to date outside my race. Considering those factors, what dating website would you recommend that's legit?

I've already tried POF a few times and caught nothing of interest. I've also tried OKC, but I don't like that one and refuse to use it again. Interracialmatch doesn't have very many profiles for my area. A few years ago I was on true, and got some replies, but no dates. But I've also heard that certain sites use fake profiles just to get ppl to give away their money.
Hi, I agree with you 100%. Some sites use fake profiles as well as fake webcam too. It's very hard to find genuine online dating sites. I was also cheated in the past when I was using free online dating sites. Then one of my friends suggested me some dating sites that were really genuine. They don't use any fake profiles or any fake webcam.

I wish to share them with you so I am sharing the sites with you. I do hope that you will like them.
These sites are...

Loveroulette.com
OmeglePERVY.com
YouLOOKMe.com

Old 01-06-2015, 07:54 AM

245 posts, read 219,281 times
I have had great results with OKC... in fact I met the woman I will likely end up marrying there

Old 09-19-2015, 11:18 AM

5,429 posts, read 4,455,055 times
The best dating website is not using a dating website. Meet people in real life.

Or use Tinder, swipe right to everything if you are a guy, unmatch from the not hot women, meet the hot ones, have first date sex, etc.

Old 09-20-2015, 12:37 AM

474 posts, read 384,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ312 View Post
Or use Tinder, swipe right to everything if you are a guy, unmatch from the not hot women, meet the hot ones, have first date sex, etc.
Tinder blows.

Old 09-20-2015, 09:54 PM

3,503 posts, read 7,494,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ312 View Post
The best dating website is not using a dating website. Meet people in real life.

I thought Tinder's recent tweaking combatted mass swiping?

You know, the part where you have only so many swipes then you have to pay for more beyond that low number of swipes? If not, it's generally known (you can look it up) that women are quite picky with their right swipes.

Either way, I'm not having sex with bots and most other guys aren't, either.

Old 09-20-2015, 10:57 PM

1,643 posts, read 4,433,837 times
Is there actually a good one? I feel like every one of those sites are full of recycled garbage. Almost every woman I have ever met off those sites has had severe, glaring mental issues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships