Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2016, 09:55 PM

42 posts, read 22,630 times

Advertisements

From a biological standpoint, the younger the woman the better. Attraction is not a choice, nature has wired males to be attracted to youth/fertility for good (reproductive) purposes. Past a certain age in the woman, say 40 or so, there starts to be an increased risk for birth defects, autism, etc. So naturally men are no where near as attracted to older women.

Most cultures understand this unspoken truth, but the PC leftists/feminists in the Western countries don't seem to "get it" or are "offended" when someone points this out?

My dad is 15 years senior to my mom, my grandfather was 11 years senior to my grandmother. This mating preference is 100% NORMAL, it is only a recent trend where this natural order is being questioned by delusional lefties/feminists. 95% of cultures in the world acknowledge and accept this natural order.

You see this everywhere if you pay attention, even starting in high school you have girls preferring to date college guys as opposed to their same-age peers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2016, 10:21 PM

4,692 posts, read 1,165,624 times
Woman 30+ is married or devorced and have any children at least. Sombody have cellulitis and/or overweight. Often they have a shift in mentality.
Which man like that?

I have girlfrind. Shes 34 y. o. No ex-husbend, no children and adequate girl. I like her and wanna be with her for serious relationship. But last week she removed own social network account. I called her on the mobile but mobile number not aviliable. I dont understand whats going on. No other relation way with her.

Old 10-05-2016, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
I'm 26 and I am willing to date women in their 30's and early 40's.
Buddy, you wanna sex with this women, but dont wanna marry. Right?

Old 10-05-2016, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moogsy View Post
I am 37 and tend to date women in their mid 20s. Most women in their 30s let their bodies go, and I am not physically attracted to them. Plus most women in their 30s have extra baggage (kids)
They say "Im looking for daddy of my child". Its absolutely abnormal, stupid and ignorant.

Old 10-05-2016, 10:40 PM

1,481 posts, read 1,225,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
They say "Im looking for daddy of my child". Its absolutely abnormal, stupid and ignorant.
I can see why your girlfriend went no contact.

Old 10-05-2016, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1xolisiwe View Post
I can see why your girlfriend went no contact.
She doesnt have children. Your impression is wrong.

Old 10-05-2016, 10:53 PM

1,481 posts, read 1,225,614 times
Quote:
She doesnt have children. Your impression is wrong.
Lol, I meant just by reading your posts, one can tell why she was put off. You sound quite bitter.

Old 10-05-2016, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1xolisiwe View Post
Lol, I meant just by reading your posts, one can tell why she was put off. You sound quite bitter.
Anyway every man want to be alpha-male. Or is it not natural?

Old 10-05-2016, 11:11 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,305,593 times
Quote:
Buddy, you wanna sex with this women, but dont wanna marry. Right?
I would actually marry an older woman.

Old 10-05-2016, 11:13 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,998,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by styloguy View Post
From a biological standpoint, the younger the woman the better. Attraction is not a choice, nature has wired males to be attracted to youth/fertility for good (reproductive) purposes. Past a certain age in the woman, say 40 or so, there starts to be an increased risk for birth defects, autism, etc. So naturally men are no where near as attracted to older women.

Most cultures understand this unspoken truth, but the PC leftists/feminists in the Western countries don't seem to "get it" or are "offended" when someone points this out?

My dad is 15 years senior to my mom, my grandfather was 11 years senior to my grandmother. This mating preference is 100% NORMAL, it is only a recent trend where this natural order is being questioned by delusional lefties/feminists. 95% of cultures in the world acknowledge and accept this natural order.

You see this everywhere if you pay attention, even starting in high school you have girls preferring to date college guys as opposed to their same-age peers.
Of course attraction is at least partially a choice. If it were purely biology, NO non-attractive person would ever get laid, and we very definitively know that isn't the case. Look around you at the couples holding hands if you're not sure whether to believe me.

Also look at the people with "birth defects" (as you state), the people who are duller than the average, people who have odd features, one leg shorter than the other, two different colored eyes (actually, that's kind of cool), are very short or strangely tall and skinny and not coordinated, you name it, who are in love and happy. They're everywhere. In fact, VERY VERY FEW females OR MALES, by the way meet literal biological standards of either "most fertile," "most virile," or "most strong and capable."

Each animal has its own set of strengths. Our particular strengths are primarily mental and creative. They ARE NOT primarily physical. We are not very fast, not very strong, our sense of smell is horrible, our eyesight is...okay (we can't see in the dark, though, or even very well in semi-darkness), our stamina is middle-of-the-road, we have no thick, sharp claws, we lack sharp, defensive/aggressive fangs, we lack fur. The strengths we have evolved are not just physical; in fact, the physical is almost secondary. Hence, even if you do fall back on "but it's biology," that biology for humans runs deeper than the physical. It has to. If it didn't we'd be dead by now.

As for fertility, meh. Fertility signs are attractive. Breasts. Hips. A higher voice than males (generally). Shorter stature than males (generally). Overall, very little body hair relative to males. Old women have these, too. We do not literally want to repetitively get pregnant or repetitively get someone else pregnant (or most of us don't). And again, with humans, yes, the brain and logic do come into play. They just do, period. That's where our strengths and survival have evolved.

p.s. May I see some citation for that 95% of the world stat you just gave? Many patriarchal cultures define this as "normal," yes. At one time, the overwhelming majority of the globe defined certain types of murder, many types of rape, including of very young girls, and slavery as "normal," too. That's a cultural definition and a similar cultural definition of "older male, younger female" is largely based on, or originally was largely based on, males needing to acquire possessions in order to "get" mates, and that acquisition took time. In addition, it was (and I'm sure often still is) based on the need and want of the males to feel superior to the females, and age is one obvious, one-dimensional "proof" of superiority.

Ask any ACTUAL FEMALE whom she finds attractive and *many* women (not all) will say their age, or younger, or up to approximately 5 years older, max...something borne out by stats at least in the U.S., where the overwhelming majority of the population marries within 5 years of one another age-wise. (Maybe the U.S. isn't part of your 95% of the globe stat? Or maybe we just ALLOW WOMEN OUR PREFERENCES when mating and those preferences are very close to our own age...hmmm, weird, eh? How totally unNATURAL, to allow women to choose mates based on what we actually want and what turns us on, not what culture has told us we "should" want or else there's just something wrong with us.)

By the way, if you want to look to nature and animals (non-human animals) as proof of the "older male" dynamic, please do, and witness, if you're brave enough, how a male who has lived a certain number of years AND is still physically able to KICK BUTT including very young, strong butt of competing young males, gets the females, yes. The instant that old"er" dominant male falters because he's aging, out he goes, and away go his women (the exception being pairs that mate for life, but in that case, the old male is keeping the old female around and vice versa, hence the "for life" part). Like it or not, wish to believe it or not, even in "nature," there is a ceiling. Males absolutely get aged out with the younger ones stepping in. Yeah, even though those oldesters still create sperm and could still "biologically" get a female pregnant. The females aren't attracted to older for the fact of being older. They're attracted to capable of survival and of protecting, in a dynamic, active way, in competition with more strong, more virile, more capable males which often means, you guessed it, younger. When that extreme physical vitality edge goes, off goes the male, he's out. So if you're sure you want to look to "biology" as for what's "okay" for men and women to do to one another, well...be careful what you wish for, I guess.

Last edited by JerZ; 10-05-2016 at 11:33 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships