Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2012, 08:04 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,830,417 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Oh really? Well, I do have some games that we could play if he's interested, but I want to make sure there's still enough time for us to make out for a few hours.
Lol, I doubt the guy is anything like me...so don't take my comment too seriously. I'm a bit overly competitive and childish when it comes to games.

Old 06-03-2012, 08:05 PM

3,632 posts, read 16,165,894 times
Quote:
Well, the few that have gone down my pants (it was only 3 of them), I just didn't really enjoy it once they got to that point, so I didn't want to do anymore.
Just an FYI, a lot of guys are not all that great at touching a woman down there. Some are just rough and it doesn't usually eel good. So, don't think that if it doesn't feel good with fingers that it translates when actual sex happens. Totally different!

As a female that went through my "time of sleeping around", I'm surprised that these guys have been fine with no sex after so much making out. I would say 100% of guys I made out with expected sex.

Yes, I think you are lucky none of the guys have persisted. A long, long time ago that did happen to me and it was the LEAST suspecting guy.

Becareful!

Old 06-03-2012, 08:07 PM

52,245 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sablebaby View Post
Just an FYI, a lot of guys are not all that great at touching a woman down there. Some are just rough and it doesn't usually eel good. So, don't think that if it doesn't feel good with fingers that it translates when actual sex happens. Totally different!

As a female that went through my "time of sleeping around", I'm surprised that these guys have been fine with no sex after so much making out. I would say 100% of guys I made out with expected sex.

Yes, I think you are lucky none of the guys have persisted. A long, long time ago that did happen to me and it was the LEAST suspecting guy.

Becareful!
Not me...

If Daddy got his hands on the good stuff... it was over baby......

Old 06-03-2012, 08:07 PM

199 posts, read 391,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ja1myn View Post
Oh man, if she broke out a board game, it'd be on. I wouldn't even think about sex because I get way too into those games.
I agree....can't wait to pass Go and collect $200!!!!

Old 06-03-2012, 08:10 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Yeah I did. Thanks for being blunt. Although I still feel like I'm not being a tease if I tell someone beforehand that I don't want the making out to lead to sex.

Well, I'm pretty sure that it's what I want to do, but I was just wondering how other people who don't think the way I do would view the situation. I would love to get to know him better beforehand, but there's just no time.
Why do you say there's no time? Why not have the 2nd date be outdoors?

I wish women could invite a guy over just to hang out, Mod cut: generalization.. So you have to face reality. And inviting a guy over for a few HOURS of making out? How realistic is it to expect a guy to stay within the boundaries? You said it's worked out for you in the past, but I'm guessing that you knew those guys better, before you took that step.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 06-05-2012 at 10:45 AM..

Old 06-03-2012, 08:10 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,609,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjawalt View Post
Does the definition of "sex" for you rule out giving him an HJ? That could be a nice parting gift too, then everyone has a happy ending..
I've done HJ/BJ with two of the guys I've been involved with, but I had been dating them for months and knew that they would be respectful of my boundaries. I think doing that with a guy I just met might be a bit much though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sablebaby View Post

Becareful!
I'm sorry to hear that. This guy seems so incredibly sweet, but I know that there's no way to know for sure since I just met him. Most of the guys I've been involved with have been really nice, respectful guys, so I think maybe I take it for granted that other guys would be that way too.

Old 06-03-2012, 08:11 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Played Wii Monopoly a lot this weekend one of my fav games.

Old 06-03-2012, 08:14 PM

3,632 posts, read 16,165,894 times
Quote:
I'm sorry to hear that. This guy seems so incredibly sweet, but I know that there's no way to know for sure since I just met him. Most of the guys I've been involved with have been really nice, respectful guys, so I think maybe I take it for granted that other guys would be that way too.
I get it. I saw a lot of guys and they were all pretty cool. I got really trusting that they were all like that, and during the period of time I'm talking about, they were all nice (thankGod!!). Looking back, wow, I shake my head sometimes. Alcohol was always involved. However, I have to say I had a GREAT time.

Old 06-03-2012, 08:18 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
I've done HJ/BJ with two of the guys I've been involved with, but I had been dating them for months and knew that they would be respectful of my boundaries. I think doing that with a guy I just met might be a bit much though.

Don't take anything for granted. I know what you mean, "he seems so sweet!". But still, you never know what's might happen to "sweet" once you get him all hot and bothered.

Old 06-03-2012, 08:20 PM

150 posts, read 250,892 times
By the way, I think you're great for being so frank and open to comments about this topic. If you that cool about online, I say go for it and you'll be fine. If your cute, I'm sure the guy will have a good time too and he will take care of any loose ends when he gets home. Add some wine for the fun of it, it has a way of juicing up make out sessions. Enjoy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships