Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2012, 11:05 AM

7,841 posts, read 13,234,745 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobaba View Post
It's pretty hard to lie about it.

I can usually tell a person's height within an inch. So they're 5'7"-5'8" or 5'11"-6'0" for instance. You can get away with lying by an inch maybe. If you are 5'2" to 5'3" and you say you are 5'5", people will be able to tell you are stretching.

There are shoes that will give you 3-4 inches on top of what a normal shoe will give you. But that would just look goofy.

And if a woman ever fell for it, if you got her in the bedroom, and you took your shoes off, she'd be like WTF?

Or you could just keep them on during sex.

That's why I never use lifts or high shoes.
That is EXACTLY what I'm getting at!

Old 06-06-2012, 11:40 AM

884 posts, read 1,405,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobaba View Post

Or you could just keep them on during sex.
And if you're feeling really kinky, get the shoes that light up.

Old 06-06-2012, 12:16 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,651,499 times
OP: Have you checked out the Short People Club dating website online? How about Short Passions, also a dating website. It would make sense for you to look where taller women prefer shorter men. No?

Old 06-06-2012, 01:37 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,731,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paraxella View Post
At 5'3", it's hard for anyone to take you seriously. Even if you were right and a go getter, it would only seem like you have a Napoleon complex and are making up for your short stature, your only option is to remain single or go for women that are in their mid to late 30's i.e., one's that are divorced, single moms etc etc. Since they have lesser options, they might look past your height but it's extremely tough for you to find a decent single woman who's in her mid to late 20's. She has all the options in the world to choose from so why would she choose to settle down with someone that's shorter than the average woman in this nation(average woman these days being around 5'7" or so, you are way shorter than even them).

Sorry but you are unlucky OP, it's almost like you have a handicap by being so short.

I disagree and wouldn't say NO ONE will take him seriously. There is probably some women out there because I seen a show on TLC about this 'little couple' shorter then the OP and they are married with kids.

Old 06-06-2012, 09:43 PM

151 posts, read 270,254 times
I'm 5.7 but I am also quite fit, I have the upside down tringle shaped body with some very strong abs I also am a bit of what you would call a "bad boy" I am also tanned and. Never have a problem with the lady's, I regulary go out to the clubs with my mates and I do tend to hock up with girls in these clubs, at times I will even hook up with one, get bored and hook up with another one. I have even had a girl pick me up the other weekend and she was taller then me, and quite hot and ok in bed. I also know this other short guy who works on this party bus and he gets even more girls then me he almost got fired for geting a blowjob from a customer.

I may sound like I am braging but what I am realy trying to say is that if I could do this, so can you so chin up. Oh and stop with the dating sites as women on dating sites are very picky, it's much easier to just go to a club and talk to a women. Word of advice just be entertaining and a bit cheeky with the women and you will be fine

( on mobile excuse auto correct and spelling errors)

Old 06-06-2012, 09:46 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,507,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paraxella View Post
At 5'3", it's hard for anyone to take you seriously. Even if you were right and a go getter, it would only seem like you have a Napoleon complex and are making up for your short stature, your only option is to remain single or go for women that are in their mid to late 30's i.e., one's that are divorced, single moms etc etc. Since they have lesser options, they might look past your height but it's extremely tough for you to find a decent single woman who's in her mid to late 20's. She has all the options in the world to choose from so why would she choose to settle down with someone that's shorter than the average woman in this nation(average woman these days being around 5'7" or so, you are way shorter than even them).

There are lots of 5'0" girls though. He can find a girl that has been looking for high earner doctor also.

Sorry but you are unlucky OP, it's almost like you have a handicap by being so short.
There are lots of 5'0" girls though. He can find a girl that has been looking for high earner doctor also.

Old 06-06-2012, 10:22 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Women really go for short guys if they have great personalities. 5'2 need not be an obstacle.

Old 06-07-2012, 09:50 AM

2,028 posts, read 1,888,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortDoctor View Post
Online dating is certainly not the place to go. I've met some women at happy hours, but am immediately placed in the friend zone. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Why is online dating not the place to go? One can conduct a custom search and contact women 5 feet and under. I've done it and I'm not short. (I just like short women). Will some short women not want to date a short guy who is still 5 inches taller than her? Maybe, but not all and it only takes one.

Old 06-07-2012, 09:53 AM

1,364 posts, read 1,806,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom123 View Post
Why is online dating not the place to go? One can conduct a custom search and contact women 5 feet and under. I've done it and I'm not short. (I just like short women). Will some short women not want to date a short guy who is still 5 inches taller than her? Maybe, but not all and it only takes one.
The problem with that is that the vast majority of really short women want really tall men. It works for you because you are not short.

Old 06-07-2012, 09:56 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,305,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortDoctor View Post
Online dating is certainly not the place to go. I've met some women at happy hours, but am immediately placed in the friend zone. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Any major dept. store that has a section for petite women!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships