Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2012, 08:03 PM

227 posts, read 465,039 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
These women are too hot for you. Fat chicks dont want to date fat guys, so for sure attrative thin one dont want to date them either. Most women who have posted on this thread saying yiu look good as-is are fat. But you dont want to date them! I am thin and fit, and to my eyes you need to lose weight. Listen to whomever you like.

*shrug* Won't know till I try, some may give me a shot, I Just need to move to a new state/town were there are a more variety of woman

Old 06-08-2012, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by negativenancy View Post
I can understand that (I live in a smaller town too). The only things of the top of my head are libraries, and other coffee shops. Have you ever asked one of your friends to set you up?

Maybe try a different style of glasses? The glasses really don't look bad, it's just that in the picture without glasses and without sunglasses you looked younger, IMO.

I have very friends, i've never been one to have many friends due to my lack of social skills and shyness through my school years. So I basically don't have friends that can hook me up at this point, most have moved away and another one is moving this year so that leaves me with just my gal pal

Old 06-08-2012, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Alright OP lemme give my critique of you. You have nice eyes and great skin. Your face has asymmetry and good coloring. Trim the locks, don't worry about the lost of hair. Many women like short hair or bald men. A round face needs rectangle small frames to break up the face give the illusion that it's smaller. Frames that only have metal on top and just glass on the bottom shows more of the eyes. Take it from me I hang with a lot of Asian women they love the bright eyes.

Yeah, but I've never liked those kinda glass frames though, my dad wore em for years also, I hate em. I've tried smaller rectangular glasses but they looked REAL weird on me, I can't pull em off

Trim the locks? what locks?

Old 06-08-2012, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise222 View Post
yeah, I think adjusting your clothing style is a GREAT suggestion, your outfits remind me of my older brother circa 2001. Def grow out the hair, continue to work out. I won't lie, at first glance, I probably wouldn't give you a chance, but I will tell you that my current boyfriend won me over completely with his personality, even though he is SHORT (quite short, in fact), and has a belly, his personality makes him VERY attractive, and he has good style, tats, sort of a bad boy confidence thing happening. Just be you and make it work, and snag yourself a dime piece.

Yeah sorry, Im anything BUT a bad boy and I hate tattoo's with a passion.

I'm surprised how many peeps want me to grow my thinning air how, what am I supposed to do it with it exactly?

Old 06-08-2012, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
I have no criticism for you. I think you look great just the way you are!

If I were single and you asked me out, I'd gladly accept. You seem very down to earth from the posts you've made so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
OMG its one of the fat old ladies who thinks you are not bad looking!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I think you're pretty cute, and you have just the build that I normally go for. No skinnies or gym rats for me

Plus, I love the nerdy thing. I'd much rather hang out with a guy who wants to go to a ComiCon or Maker Faire than hang out at the gym.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangina View Post
OP are u in IL coz i sure would like to meet u.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post

Where do you live? Beautiful views!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
And they keep posting that "nice guys finish last"! You've already snagged one, OP, and you haven't even left your house!

Lol, well thanks for the positive and honest feedback ladies, makes me feel that I still have a hope. You look real cute Pikant, I'd wanna date you in a second if I had the balls to come up and approach you lol

I live in Montana, so im sad to say, not close to you tangina but thank you for wanting to give me a chance

Old 06-08-2012, 08:29 PM

1,351 posts, read 1,598,510 times
(I'm a dude)

OP, with the way you currently look, I'm a little surprised that you aren't getting more attention from women. Unlike some guys, you at least seem to care a bit about how you look and dress. Maybe you're frequenting the wrong places or giving off an unapproachable vibe or something. Some people have an uncanny way of naturally drawing others of almost all stripes to them simply due to their body language and/or how they carry themselves.

You could benefit by losing a little more weight and working on getting more fit and toned (but not necessarily ripped). The point here is to ideally come across as healthy looking to women. On the other hand, you seem to "wear" your current weight pretty decently.

As for wardrobe, I think your clothes are already a bit above average, although that can depend on where you live. I do think though that your clothes are a bit bland and a tad too conservative. With that said, however, some women prefer that look. Anyway, consider mixing in some clothes (shirts especially) that are subtly more stylish. Darker colors are a good idea, especially considering your skin complexion. The idea here is to differentiate your look just enough to stand out a bit while remaining well "put together", without going overboard and coming off as gaudy.

Despite what I said above and what others here opined, the most important thing is to wear clothes that you like and don't try or think too hard. That can help a little bit in being comfortable in your own skin. You don't want the clothes wearing you.

Old 06-08-2012, 09:21 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,508,595 times
What is your height?

You could look a lot better with proper diet and exercise.

Old 06-08-2012, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
What is your height?

You could look a lot better with proper diet and exercise.

I"m pretty much right at 6 foot.

Old 06-08-2012, 09:26 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,508,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ceTr0n View Post
I"m pretty much right at 6 foot.
Great. That is like perfect.

Are you working out? Do you look like a model?

Old 06-08-2012, 09:28 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
Great. That is like perfect.

Are you working out? Do you look like a model?
Um....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships