Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2012, 06:35 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,721,390 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noliving View Post
I think that is the point OngletNYC was making, was that for now or currently your not interested in deep, loving, emotional connections with women. I don't think she was claiming that this interest or disinterest you have was or is permanent.

Now with that said, am I the only one thinking that for the last page or so this thread is going off topic and that we are starting to thread jack?
Duly noted and pointed out in my previous post

Back to our regularly scheduled programming ---- CHEATING HUSBANDS AND WHY THEY CHEAT
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2012, 06:36 PM

44,254 posts, read 64,358,815 times
I thought it was husbands and wives...

Old 06-09-2012, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
I apologize - most of what I know of him and his attitudes actually come from another thread. If you read those, you might see what I mean.
I was actually going to say the exact same thing. OngletNYC is right, he has not exhibited misogyenist behavior in this thread, but I did get that impression from him in other threads.

If I am misremembering, I too apologize.

Old 06-09-2012, 06:38 PM

Quote:
I thought it was husbands and wives...
OOPS, it is.

But then Kudzu came back and gave us her personal story - so I think the focus shifted to her husband.

Old 06-09-2012, 06:40 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,674,189 times
Quote:
I apologize - most of what I know of him and his attitudes actually come from another thread. If you read those, you might see what I mean.

Let's not have thread or any other kind of jacking...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
I was actually going to say the exact same thing. ongletNYC is right, he has not exhibited misogyenist behavior in this thread, but I did get that impression from him in other threads.

If I am misremembering, I too apologize.
Yes, I have only commented based on this thread. I am not so great at following what people say elsewhere and I am way too lazy to search... I am only here for entertainment purposes.

Old 06-09-2012, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Yes, I have only commented based on this thread. I am not so great at following what people say elsewhere and I am way too lazy to search... I am only here for entertainment purposes.
Can one of you guys try to coax Kudzu back? I fear I offended her on a bad day in her life and I feel bad about that and sad that she doesn't feel like she has anyone to talk to

Old 06-09-2012, 06:57 PM

1,909 posts, read 3,783,033 times
So glad I won't be married.

Old 06-09-2012, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeShoreSoxGo View Post
So glad I won't be married.

Was talking to a friend about this very subject earlier today.

So much of life is a crap shoot. You know the expression, "the best laid plans of mice and men"....

In life, there are no guarantee's - you do the best you can to make the best choices you can and sometimes you still get hurt.

Getting hurt is just a part of life.

Some, like you, will try to avoid hurt by doing things like not getting married - but that doesn't mean you won't get hurt in other ways. Being hurt is almost unavoidable to us humans.

My philosophy is to embrace life - go BIG - take a chance on the most amount of happiness possible.

Sure that sets me up for some hurt in my life - but it's truly in the dark times that we learn the most about ourselves.

And by going big I frequently reap huge dividends.

Being wide open to love (of all kinds) has led me to a very rich life

Old 06-09-2012, 07:24 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,650,496 times
I don't see any point to going to therapy at this point if he's going to keep cheating. Your only two choices are to suck it up, stay and deal with it until you both die, or to work on your financial situation in order to get out of this marriage and have some peace.

Old 06-09-2012, 07:28 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,190,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post

And by going big I frequently reap huge dividends.

Being wide open to love (of all kinds) has led me to a very rich life
That's because of who you are, loves. Marriage makes happy people happier.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships