Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2012, 01:25 AM

2,296 posts, read 3,124,703 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sman View Post
Smoking
Tattoos
Piercings other than ear lobes
Excessive drinking
Muscular bodies
Vegetarian
Drugs
Promiscuous
Doesn't want children
Doesn't want to get married
Extremely liberal
Hippies
Too thin
Too crass
Cosmetic obsessed
Partier
Atheist, agnostic, or Muslim- Has to believe in God and be a Christian
Snooty attitude
Lack of manners
Radical feminist
Immaturity
Materialistic
Laziness
Financially irresponsible
Revealing dresser
Masculinity
Excessive swearing
Hispters
Money hungry

I think I like about 95% of these things in a Woman.

Old 06-12-2012, 01:39 AM

3,565 posts, read 7,979,061 times
Those of you who mentioned women who lack a college education-

What are the biggest differences between women who do and don't have college educations that really makes the difference for you?

Do you think you can usually tell who actually went to college versus somebody who didn't? If so, what are the telling signs?

Old 06-12-2012, 01:52 AM

For me, a big turn off that stands out:

-Women who value superficial fashion over comfort, or otherwise don't know how to look good and be comfortable. What I'm really talking about is women who want to wear high heels, try to convince you and themselves that they're comfortable, but don't want to walk two blocks to the car, take them off and walk barefoot, and/or later either show signs or complain their feet hurt.

Old 06-12-2012, 02:23 AM

4,696 posts, read 5,822,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOKAN View Post

-Women who value superficial fashion over comfort, or otherwise don't know how to look good and be comfortable. What I'm really talking about is women who want to wear high heels, try to convince you and themselves that they're comfortable, but don't want to walk two blocks to the car, take them off and walk barefoot, and/or later either show signs or complain their feet hurt.
High heels would be in my top 5 turn-ONs! Superficial fashion is sexy, comfort is boring to look at although i realize there is a place for it.

Old 06-12-2012, 04:39 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,928,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOKAN View Post

Is this a joke?

Old 06-12-2012, 07:26 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,145,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatsby1925 View Post
Smoking is another huge turnoff for me. I see an attractive lady at a music festival or some other social place, and as I get ready to approach her she just pulls out a cigarette and I say "NNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" in slow motion.
Yeah that's happened to me a few times. A women could be like a 8 or 9, but if she smokes it drops her down to like a 2.

Old 06-12-2012, 07:40 AM

5,460 posts, read 7,760,530 times
1. Lack of compassion
2. Lack of gentleness
3. Excessive pride / arrogance
4. Easily angered
5. Doesn't like being verbally affectionate or (PG-rated) cuddling
6. Uncaring or indifferent about the suffering of her fellow human beings

Old 06-12-2012, 07:54 AM

2,618 posts, read 6,162,802 times
They change over time, but I think women who are fake about who they are and try too hard to convey they are something that they are really not. Like women who claim to know everything about baseball. These conversations usually make them sound pretty unintelligent because I happen to know a lot about it and I ask them questions and they just look more and more stupid.

I also think that if I find out a woman has cheated on a boyfriend in the past, that would be a dealbreaker for me. I've come across women like this in my life and I've overlooked this aspect and I've paid dearly for this mistake. I think cheating on someone is one of the worst things you could ever to do any human being and it sets the tone for what kind of person you are. I've never personally been cheated on, but I've found that women who have cheated are not good people and are typically inconsiderate of others feelings. I'm glad I was reminded of this because I'm going on some dates this week and if I like any of them I'll have to be sure to ask that question.

Old 06-12-2012, 08:36 AM

180 posts, read 475,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Is this a joke?
I think what he is trying to say is women who try to dress sexy and fashionable but look out of place. Like just right now at this moment, im at work, a woman walked by and she was wearing tall heels, the ones that look like Kim Kardashian's. She was walking like a pirate with a wooden leg.

If your going to wear heels, you better strut like a stripper and be happy. If not then don't try to look fashinable. Or atleast that fashionable.

Old 06-12-2012, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Is this a joke?
No. Why would it be?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships