Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2012, 12:39 PM

3,006 posts, read 3,862,887 times

Advertisements

Frigid women that don't like sex, and gold diggers.

Old 06-10-2012, 01:40 PM

2,994 posts, read 5,757,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by archineer View Post
Frigid women that don't like sex........
As for me, I dont want a woman who offers up sex like scrambled eggs ; the chances of meeting up with 1 of 33 STD's (with 2 being deadly) shared among 65,000,000 adult americans with 15,000,000 added yearly....is enough to make it a deal breaker for me if shes got an out of control vagina. I enjoy a woman who goes against the grain and has personal intregity and dignity to safeguard the most private side of her Being until such time as marriage.

Old 06-10-2012, 04:08 PM

810 posts, read 1,805,151 times
Ditziness is my number on turnoff. To me, there is nothing sexier than a smart, well-spoken woman. I don't understand why some women (an some guys) find a ditzy girl to be "cute." It's not cute; it's just annoying.

Not being active. Fitness is a big part of my life, and I work out 5 to 6 days a week, an hour and a half each day. I need a partner who understands that and who is willing to also share in my lifestyle. Also, to be fair, I am attracted to athletic and strong women. Being a little overweight is fine, but someone who just doesn't do anything is not attractive. And while there are women who do work out hard but are heavy, I find them to still carry their weight extremely well It's the ones who don't who usually look terrible.

Drugs and excess alcohol. No explanation necessary.

Chronic complaining. I can understand how certain things can be upsetting and it is healthy to vent when things like that happen. But when you let it get to you to the point that you fester in it for weeks and weeks, it just becomes awful. On my facebook, it always seems to be the same ladies constantly posting whiny statuses about guys, drama, etc.

Old 06-10-2012, 04:13 PM

716 posts, read 557,028 times
Women with "bigass" lists of their own on what they don't like. There's twice as many women as there are men. We can be more picky than they can. Once they realize that, it's smooth sailing after. May The Force be with you! lol lol

Old 06-10-2012, 04:18 PM

545 posts, read 907,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBandit View Post
Women with "bigass" lists of their own on what they don't like. There's twice as many women as there are men. We can be more picky than they can. Once they realize that, it's smooth sailing after. May The Force be with you! lol lol
Lol! What about women with 'big asses'? Although I hear lotsa men like them.

Old 06-10-2012, 04:29 PM

716 posts, read 557,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwatcher View Post
Lol! What about women with 'big asses'? Although I hear lotsa men like them.
Big lists on little things that don't matter much. Sure you don't like ugly toads with criminal records who were married ten times with ten kids. Men who are fall down drunks and don't work or into drugs big time. No one likes the dirty guy who reaks of BO 24/7 either because he won't take a shower. I wouldn't go for the guy who had more ink on him than the Declaration Of Indepence either. He's blown thousands of dollars on body art that should have went somewheres else. Sniveling little weasels who don't act and dress manly would be a real turnoff too. Other than some tubbolard with yellow buck teeth that has all this<<<<<^^^^ wrong with him, give the guy a chance.

Old 06-10-2012, 04:44 PM

545 posts, read 907,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBandit View Post
Big lists on little things that don't matter much. Sure you don't like ugly toads with criminal records who were married ten times with ten kids. Men who are fall down drunks and don't work or into drugs big time. No one likes the dirty guy who reaks of BO 24/7 either because he won't take a shower. I wouldn't go for the guy who had more ink on him than the Declaration Of Indepence either. He's blown thousands of dollars on body art that should have went somewheres else. Sniveling little weasels who don't act and dress manly would be a real turnoff too. Other than some tubbolard with yellow buck teeth that has all this<<<<<^^^^ wrong with him, give the guy a chance.
Great and all, but you didn't address my query about the JLo bum...

Old 06-10-2012, 04:48 PM

52,011 posts, read 52,464,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwatcher View Post
Great and all, but you didn't address my query about the JLo bum...
I'd take that big ol booty.

I dont care some much for her though... I hear she's a real "diva"... which I ain't down with that....

Old 06-10-2012, 04:50 PM

61,289 posts, read 87,260,493 times
same as real estate
failure to disclose.

Old 06-10-2012, 04:51 PM

1,328 posts, read 3,172,909 times
Bad teeth, self-righteous attitude, overly clingy, chest tattoos.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.