Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 07:28 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
I'm Aquarius and have had 3 really awesome and close Virgo (male) friends in my life. My sister is a virgo and we don't really get along all that well. (But I can't tell if it's just because we're family though, lol. )
I think it has something to do with the Natal chart

Sun-Virgo
Moon-Capricorn
Mercury-Virgo
Venus-Canser
Mars-Gemini
Jupiter-Canser
Saturn-Leo
Uranus-Scorpio
Neptune-Sagittarius
Pluto-Libra
Lilith-Gemini
Asc node-Libra

I have 8 signs in my Natal chart of the 12.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2012, 07:33 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,369,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Since you know so much about this, what's the deal with the "water signs?" Interesting to see how my friends and enemies are "clustered."

Old 06-15-2012, 08:07 PM

19,709 posts, read 20,240,448 times
Quote:

Sun-Virgo
Moon-Capricorn
Mercury-Virgo
Venus-Canser
Mars-Gemini
Jupiter-Canser
Saturn-Leo
Uranus-Scorpio
Neptune-Sagittarius
Pluto-Libra
Lilith-Gemini
Asc node-Libra

I have 8 signs in my Natal chart of the 12.
Yeah who knows. I happen to have Mars, Jupiter and Saturn in Virgo....

You and I do have Uranus, Neptune & Pluto the same.

Old 06-15-2012, 08:09 PM

5,460 posts, read 7,760,530 times
I'm technically an Aries, but somehow I doubt I share a lot in common personality-wise with the classic stereotypical Aries...

The easiest and closest way to get to my heart? Just give me loving tender words of affection...the very best of which are "ILY"

Old 06-15-2012, 08:10 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,369,263 times
It would be a drag to have Cancer in Uranus.

Old 06-15-2012, 08:12 PM

19,709 posts, read 20,240,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post

lmfao, yeah for real

eta: that's generally anyone born between 1948-1956 (give or take the few lucky enough to land in Gemini or Leo)

Old 06-15-2012, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Since you know so much about this, what's the deal with the "water signs?" Interesting to see how my friends and enemies are "clustered."
Water signs are the most sensitive signs of the zodiac. Their emotions guide them in whatever they do. They have strong emotional bonds with other people and empathy towards other people. They don’t always make decisions based on the logical thing to do. Rather, they use their emotions as a guide to living.

The water sign Cancer is imbued with this energy as well. Represented by the crab, they are considered homebodies who'd rather retreat into their shell than strike out in search of adventure. Valuing safety and security they will nearly always protect and nurture their loved ones.

Another sign of the zodiac that one would naturally associate with the element of water is Pisces as its symbol is a pair of fish. However, like the element of water itself, the water sign Pisces and its symbol are deceptively simple. Closer inspection shows the fish are facing opposite directions revealing the dual nature of the Pisces. This is also a common quality of the water element with its shifting currents.
Pisces are often thought of as being comfortable "going with the flow" people, thus making them a good match for water's unpredictable and sometimes mysterious nature.Pisces, on the other hand, are considered emotionally sensitive. This makes them appear wispy, dreamy, or deceptively disconnected from the people around them when in fact Pisces are usually remarkably attuned to the feelings of those around them.

Scorpio, a relentless sign who does not see failure but simply continues on toward the next goal until success is reached. The sign is represented by the scorpion, a symbol with amazing healing and regenerative abilities and they are remarkably fierce in pursuit of their prey.

Emotional well being is the key to the water signs existence. The water signs and the element itself compliment each other to achieve a remarkable balance of powerful and subtle feelings to encompass the human experience.

Which Zodiac Signs Get Along Together?
  • Aries According to relationship compatibility, Aries is compatible with Leo, Sagittarius and Gemini.
  • Taurus: Taurus goes well with Capricorn, Virgo, Leo, Cancer as well as Scorpio.
  • Gemini: According to relationship compatibility Gemini is compatible with Libra, Aquarius, Pisces and Sagittarius.
  • Cancer: Cancer goes well with Scorpio, Pisces, Libra, Aries as well as Capricorn.
  • Leo: The Leonine personalities get along with Aquarius, Taurus as well as Aries.
  • Virgo: According to zodiac compatibility, the sign Virgo is compatible with Capricorn, Taurus and Cancer.
  • Libra: According to the zodiac compatibility rules, Librans get along with Gemini, Aquarius and of course Librans.
  • Scorpio: Scorpions are known to get along with Cancer, Pisces and even Taurus.
  • Sagittarius: It is said that Sagittarians get along well with Gemini, Aries, Leo, Virgo, Taurus and Aquarius.
  • Capricorn: According to zodiac compatibility rules and norms, Capricorn gels well with Cancer, Libra and Aries.
  • Aquarius: Zodiac rules say that Aquarius goes well with Gemini, Libra, Leo, Virgo and Capricorn.
  • Pisces: It is said that Pisces-Virgo and Pisces-Pisces are the most compatible combinations.

Old 06-15-2012, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight2009 View Post
I'm technically an Aries, but somehow I doubt I share a lot in common personality-wise with the classic stereotypical Aries...

The easiest and closest way to get to my heart? Just give me loving tender words of affection...the very best of which are "ILY"
Awwww I'm not suppose to get along with Aries yet I love my son who is one. And get along with my co-worker who is one also.

Old 06-15-2012, 08:21 PM

Quote:
If they would of had a colonascopy they would of caught it maybe. heh.

Old 06-15-2012, 08:28 PM

5,460 posts, read 7,760,530 times
Quote:
Awwww I'm not suppose to get along with Aries yet I love my son who is one. And get along with my co-worker who is one also.
Lol, thank you my friend! *hugs*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships